Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Krombopulos Michael - Poisons and strips HoS

Post by Luke Cox » #108634

Your byond account: NocturnalQuill
Your character name: Luke Cox
Their character name: Krombopulos Michael
Server and time: Sybil, 1:03 AM PDT, 7/31/15
Logs and/or screenshots: Logs can pretty easily verify this
Description of what happened: I was the HoS, and it was a gang round. We had quite a surplus of loyalty implants, so I went around implanting people in departments where lots of gang tags were present. There were tons in medbay and Krombopulos Michael was the only person present, so I implanted him. Turned out I got lucky and he was a gangster. Later I did end up accidentally implanting him again, since it wasn't visible on the HUD (assuming that was a bug). Later on in the round, I go to implant the virologist. Immediately after I do that, the chemist comes in, poisons us both with a syringe gun, strips me, and places me in the Virology disposal (which leads to space). I was able to get out, grab my gun, and shoot him to death.
Why they should be banned: Meta grudges are not an IC issue. Implanted gangsters are supposed to behave as though they were never in a gang. Being mad because security got lucky with a random implant is not ground to grief, strip, or attempt to murder security.
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Re: Krombopulos Michael - Poisons and strips HoS

Post by Cheridan » #108639

For reference, Gang members work slightly differently than Revs. The first implant deconverts and uses up the implant. A second implant is then required in order to make the implant "stick" and prevent further conversions from taking place.
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #108640

Cheridan wrote:For reference, Gang members work slightly differently than Revs. The first implant deconverts and uses up the implant. A second implant is then required in order to make the implant "stick" and prevent further conversions from taking place.
So that explains why it didn't show up in the HUD. Thanks for clearing that up. Still though, no reason to throw a hissy fit like he did.
Shad0vvs
Byond Username: Shad0vvs

Post by Shad0vvs » #108671

Cheridans implication is that he was only deconverted and probably converted to a gangster again as he wasn't implanted.
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #108719

Shad0vvs wrote:Cheridans implication is that he was only deconverted and probably converted to a gangster again as he wasn't implanted.
I re-implanted him. He had a full loyalty implant at the time of this incident. He even admitted he wasn't a gangster in deadchat.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #109813

I'll grab him and get his side when I get a chance.

E: Player's ckey is Kholdgrave

E2: He's been dispatched. He has 3 days to reply.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #112778

Whoop, could've sworn I handled this already.

He's been warned and we clarified what happened. Resolved.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you