Kyrill Smirnov the HoS that killed me over a goat

Post by chickenoflight » #15074

Your byond account: Chickenoflight
Your character name:Nikolas Greenwood
Their character name: Kyrill Smirnov
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): No idea
Server and time: Sybil, about now
Logs and/or screenshots:
Description of what happened:There was a kudzu out break at engie and I got the goat to eat the vines. So later, with alot of vines still in there and the CAPTAIN inside said vines, a guy comes steal the goat. I follow him to brig,where there are barely any vines, take the goat and leave. The HoS sees this, and he, who was shouted at multiple times in both IC and OOC, shoots be with his taser, cuffs me, takes my headset so I can't scream for help, and perma brigs me. Not on the big prison, the tiny holding cell. With wines it it. And doesn't let me out for the rest of the round.
Why they should be banned: Permabrigging someone for no reason, killing me indirectly and being general shit across the round.
Lo6a4evskiy
Byond Username: Lo6a4evskiy

Re: Kyrill Smirnov the HoS that killed me over a goat

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #15161

I was captain that round. I can confirm that HoS was very bad. When I asked him to take pinpointer and put it in front of him, he just walked out. He was generally aggressive. When I created a militia, Nikolas was a member of it, HoS antagonized them for little reason, in front of me. Admittedly they did patronize him as well, the whole thing was pretty ridiculous. And then Nikolas got permabrigged for what seemed a very little reason. I can't confirm what happened exactly, but if what chicken says is true, it's fucking bonkers. And yeah, he did get permad in a cell with kudzu inside.
Brotemis
Byond Username: Brotemis

Post by Brotemis » #15198

Your ban request is very misleading. Did the HOS actually kill you and did you die during the round?
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #15303

Brotemis wrote:Your ban request is very misleading. Did the HOS actually kill you and did you die during the round?
I assume BRotemis he means the kudzu killed him as it can do that now.
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Brotemis
Byond Username: Brotemis

Post by Brotemis » #15384

Thats what I'm guessing as well but unfortunately kuduz isn't really logged, and the only thing that would be logged would be gasping. Some context for this would be nice
Lo6a4evskiy
Byond Username: Lo6a4evskiy

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #15443

I don't know if he died, but I can confirm that I saw him in the cell with kudzu in it. If my word even means something.

In any case, it was still permabrig. Which is a capital punishment.