Derek Westbrook, Cytokat Blaest: All-access grief and murder

Requests which have been closed
Subtle
Byond Username: SubtleGraces

Re: Derek Westbrook, Cytokat Blaest: All-access grief and mu

Post by Subtle » #17973

[05:24:12]GAME: traitors: Lauser McMauligan(CENSORED), Jake Black(CENSORED), Clown Ambassador(CENSORED), John Wolfe(CENSORED), Andres King(CENSORED), Percival Kiefer(CENSORED), Schlomo Gaskin(CENSORED).

Last time I checked people breaking into your department (or the bridge in this case, I guess) were asking for trouble. Neither of these guys were antagonists, they started yelling about how the HoP is a Ling for stunning them. They straight up stole his only nonlethal option and then shot him to death in his own office simply because they have illegal all-access, which obviously gives them some sort of right? No, not at all. Reads like greytide, looks like greytide, quacks like greytide.

I'd like to hear what exactly makes this an IC issue, because these guys seem to pretty obviously deserve a ban.
(Also, as always Delicious, the sweeping generalizations don't help us take you seriously)
Raickoz

Post by Raickoz » #17975

Also I played as Cytokat Blaest and think I'm deserving of a ban on this ordeal, I don't remember much from the round but I'd like to put forwards information I know. Early round there was a guy walking in and out of the bridge and the captain's office and I thought I could get inside as well so I asked the AI and I was let inside, once inside I found the captain's spare ID untouched and as an average player I just picked up the ID and used it to boost my access, I took the captain's laser gun. egun and pinpointer aswell. Later I see Derek having trouble with the HoP and what I can assume the HoP was being an "Ass" IC and I decided to help Derek, I handed him the captain spare and let him give himself all access. Some dicking later I discovered Derek had the nuke disk, using the pinpointer from the captain's office. Not longer later me and Derek debated what would happen to the authentication disk if we put it in a cake and fed it to Ian. I went to check the HoP office just by opening the door and looking from the doorway and from the glass and didn't see Ian and just left the idea at that, so I left the cake with the disk in security on the counter. At some state during the round I had found syndicate documents and handed them to the Warden so I was on good terms with him.

All I can remember from the HoP was him having a real problem with my access and Derek's and he tried to stun me with his gun and I just passively ran. Later I see the HoP having a fist fight with Derek and Derek was on the ground getting beaten, so I fired a few laser shots at the HoP for him to leave and he ran for a moment and Derek got back up and continued the fist fight, Derek went down again and I shot the HoP to break it up again and HoP went into crit. Derek got back up as I pulled my medical kit from my bag to revive the HoP because I had no intention to get banned for murder. Derek proceeded to loot the HoP in his office or doorway as I administered a burnpack and inapov, and the (Warden?) arrived and pulled the HoP away. Some point during this I noted there was a murdered guy in HoP office bottom left corner

Not long later Derek was being chased by the HoP and I watched and didn't get directly involved until I saw the HoP with Derek cuffed to a chair. I lasered the HoP to crit and Derek started yelling the HoP was a changeling and I wasn't sure what to do so I didn't revive the HoP from crit immediatly and watched passively.
I'm not sure what proceeded from there.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #19204

If HerpA would show up here, it would be good, since this is technically in his hands.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Post by elyina » #19992

I'm giving both of them a ban.
Toedstewie007

Post by Toedstewie007 » #20031

All I wanted to do was feed Ian a vanilla cake I made for him, which had DAT FUKKEN DISK inside it and wanted to see if Ian would eat it and if the disk would respawn in the captain's room, and I placed it on the counter for him to give to Ian, and he said no, and told me shit, so I egged him. Sorry about harassing you with the eggs and all, but you were being a shitler in game, however, I do apologize on my behalf. Second, I stunned then lasered him a couple of times and thought he was in crit, although I didnt check, and when he got back up, I thought he was a changeling. After checking the logs, I realized that the chaplain healed him, and I didnt see this, and when he came back, I strongly believed my suspicions were true. Also, instead of coming back after being healed by the chaplain, he could of, and should of, called security instead of coming back for revenge. Hopefully I can at least have the ban shortened, but I am truly sorry for my actions.