Spiritual Sausage

Ban Request Chloe Wood

Post by Spiritual Sausage » #19217

Your byond account: Spiritual Sausage
Your character name: Nicholas Boyer
Their Character name: Chloe Wood
Server: Artyom
Log:
Nicholas Boyer has broken Chloe Woods's grip on Nicholas Boyer!
Chloe Woods has pushed Nicholas Boyer!
Nicholas Boyer yawns.
Nicholas Boyer has pushed Chloe Woods!
Nicholas Boyer has kicked Chloe Woods!
Chloe Woods attemped to disarm Nicholas Boyer!
Nicholas Boyer has been stabbed in the head with the butcher's cleaver by Chloe Woods!
Nicholas Boyer has pushed Chloe Woods!
Chloe Woods has been stabbed in the chest with the butcher's cleaver by Nicholas Boyer!
Chloe Woods has been cut in the chest with the butcher's cleaver by Nicholas Boyer!
Chloe Woods attemped to disarm Nicholas Boyer!
Chloe Woods has been slashed in the chest with the butcher's cleaver by Nicholas Boyer!
Chloe Woods has pushed Nicholas Boyer!
Nicholas Boyer has been diced in the right leg with the butcher's cleaver by Chloe Woods!
Nicholas Boyer has been stabbed in the head with the butcher's cleaver by Chloe Woods!
Nicholas Boyer attempted to disarm Chloe Woods!
Nicholas Boyer has disarmed Chloe Woods!
Chloe Woods attempted to disarm Nicholas Boyer!
Description of what happened: I was requesting a doctor to open medbay or a roboticist to open robotics so I could get augments and she tells me to stop crying and then she goes into medbay and gouges my eyes out with a screwdriver, I tell the captain to set her to arrest since there was no security and he tells me to stop being a crybaby, the chemist reluctantly lets me in the medbay and then I go into cryo and then Chloe throws me out, chops me with a cleaver several times and then tosses me in the sleeper where she sleep toxins me and then bucklecuffs me to a roller bed and then proceeded to chop me into unconsciousness

She also wasn't an antag.
as334
Byond Username: As334
Github Username: as334

Re: Ban Request Chloe Wood

Post by as334 » #19218

I was the CE this round, the reason everyone was annoyed with you was because you spent half the round complaining over chat about not being able to get augmented(Despite not giving a single reason for why you wanted to be). Later in the round you got tied up by her and since you couldn't speak you decided to be as powergamy as possible and talked using emotes.

Code: Select all

Nicholas Boyer RICHARD HELP ME
Nicholas Boyer I AM KIDNAPPED
Since I was an antag and done with your shit I spaced you to end that dumbness right before the round ended. Also from the looks of this you made this ban request before the round ended which is
usually frowned upon.
Spiritual Sausage

Post by Spiritual Sausage » #19220

as334 wrote:I was the CE this round, the reason everyone was annoyed with you was because you spent half the round complaining over chat about not being able to get augmented(Despite not giving a single reason for why you wanted to be).
I didn't spend half the round, I asked at the very beginning can I go into medbay for augments, then she gouged my eyes out so I wasn't able to give a reason why.
as334 wrote:Later in the round you got tied up by her and since you couldn't speak you decided to be as powergamy as possible and talked using emotes.

Code: Select all

And? I got hacked several times in the chest, muzzled for no reason, and sleep toxined, what the hell else was I supposed to do? At this point I was so ridiculously pissed I didn't even care.
as334 wrote: Since I was an antag and done with your shit I spaced you to end that dumbness right before the round ended.
This really doesn't affect me as you were a traitor
as334 wrote: Also from the looks of this you made this ban request before the round ended which is
usually frowned upon.
How exactly would you judge this.
Last edited by Spiritual Sausage on Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AMoosen

Post by AMoosen » #19221

http://www.mediafire.com/view/y7c44kf3t ... 45_pm).htm

Here's the link to the probably too-big Log file wherein Sausage was not killed, or gibbed, or anything.
Here's also the link, to the log file, wherein Sausage uses emotes as though it were say!
Richard Stilton says, "Oh"
Richard Stilton has analyzed Nicholas Boyer's vitals!
Lord Honkington says, "someone left the shower on"
Richard Stilton says, "Merely 15 brute."
Nicholas Boyer HELP
Richard Stilton buckles in!

Richard Stilton says, "Wow he is great at sign language for a sleeping man."
With a flick of their wrist, Alexander Reach extends their telescopic baton.
Nicholas Boyer has been knocked down with the telescopic baton by Alexander Reach!
Alexander Reach collapses their telescopic baton.
Chloe Woods says, "Woah."
Alexander Reach shakes Nicholas Boyer trying to get him up!
Chloe Woods says, "That's naughty."
Nicholas Boyer what th efuck

Alexander Reach shakes Nicholas Boyer trying to get him up!
Chloe Woods says, "Don't use emotes to talk to people."
The emergency medibot beeps, "Wait! I want to help!"
The emergency medibot points at Lord Honkington!
Nicholas Boyer was unbuckled by Alexander Reach!
Nicholas Boyer What the fuck is wrong with you

Alexander Reach has grabbed Nicholas Boyer passively!
The emergency medibot is trying to inject Lord Honkington!
Alexander Reach has grabbed Nicholas Boyer aggressively (now hands)!
The emergency medibot injects Lord Honkington with the syringe!
The emergency medibot beeps, "An apple a day keeps me away."
Richard Stilton asks, "Do any of you speak sign language?"

The emergency medibot beeps, "You appear to be injured!"
The emergency medibot points at Nicholas Boyer!
With a flick of their wrist, Alexander Reach extends their telescopic baton.
Nicholas Boyer has been knocked down with the telescopic baton by Alexander Reach!
The emergency medibot is trying to inject Nicholas Boyer!
Alexander Reach has grabbed Nicholas Boyer passively!
Alexander Reach has grabbed Nicholas Boyer aggressively (now hands)!
The emergency medibot injects Nicholas Boyer with the syringe!
Nicholas Boyer what the fuck
The emergency medibot beeps, "Feel better soon!"
Nicholas Boyer what the fuck are you doing
Alexander Reach has reinforced his grip on Nicholas Boyer (now neck)!
Jill Grayman buckles in!
Richard Stilton says, "Hmmm."
Chloe Woods says, "Don't use emotes to talk to people you powergaming shit."
Alexander Reach has thrown Nicholas Boyer.
Chloe Woods gasps!
Alexander Reach says, "Fuck that guy"
Jill Grayman says, "I'm gonna do some serious medical buisness."
Richard Stilton rubs his goatee.
Chloe Woods says, "Fuck that guy."
Alexander Reach collapses their telescopic baton.
Alexander Reach buckles in!
The traitors were:
As334 was Alexander Reach (survived)

Edit: Additionally, if you were muzzled, it wasn't by my [Chloe's] hands.
Spiritual Sausage

Post by Spiritual Sausage » #19222

AMoosen wrote:Stuff including logs
And? You were not an antag, gouged my eyes out, attacked me several times, spaced my holy book, sleep toxined me, and buckle cuffed me all for the fact I asked if I could get some augments.
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #19236

Never, ever, EVER do this again. Ever. I want to make sure you clearly understand why that's one of the more shitty things to do, it's essentially abusing the systems of the game to your advantage. It's just about the equivalent of 'OOC captain is a changeling, have fun guys : )'. Additionally, it is in fact usually not cool to post the ban request before the round is done, although with this it's kind of a minor point.

Mainly, your ban request is denied because you broke Rule 1 and acted like kind of a jerk, and received your consequences for that. It's what, were I to answer you about this being ahelped mid-round, I'd call one of those 'IC issues'. Unless I noticed you emote talking, in which case I'd probably ban on the spot.

Shameful display.
RIP
Spiritual Sausage

Post by Spiritual Sausage » #19244

Hibbles wrote:
Never, ever, EVER do this again. Ever. I want to make sure you clearly understand why that's one of the more shitty things to do, it's essentially abusing the systems of the game to your advantage. It's just about the equivalent of 'OOC captain is a changeling, have fun guys : )'. Additionally, it is in fact usually not cool to post the ban request before the round is done, although with this it's kind of a minor point.

Mainly, your ban request is denied because you broke Rule 1 and acted like kind of a jerk, and received your consequences for that. It's what, were I to answer you about this being ahelped mid-round, I'd call one of those 'IC issues'. Unless I noticed you emote talking, in which case I'd probably ban on the spot.

Shameful display.
So she's getting off scot free even though she gouged my eyes out as a non antag over the fact I asked for augments?