Administration General Feedback

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.
t3hSurge
Byond Username: T3hSurge

Re: Administration General Feedback

Post by t3hSurge » #720991

Bottom post of the previous page:

Sightld2 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:44 pm
t3hSurge wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:57 pm -I guess I can't see the admin policy page as a user-
Here you are https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Admin_Conduct
I was referring to directive link after reading this page before making my post. Nothing I'm talking about relates to really anything on the admin conduct wiki page so I'd assume it's in that directives link that leads to viewtopic.php?f=29&t=9987

The only relevant thing I see is "Maintain professional conduct both in game and outside of the game." That's so broad you could argue anything with it, and I wouldn't describe any tg admin I've ever seen as "unprofessional". The struggle is bottling up these sour interactions. My options are to go to the forums, and make a big, long stink about an admin that is otherwise good. As mentioned, a previous attempt was stonewalled for formatting and location, for a forum I don't really use. I end up feeling like there's no reasonable path of escalation or outlet. I either move on, trying to avoid resentment and hoping they have none but not knowing, or I have to spend a bunch of time making mountains out of mole hills calling people out. I'm clearly looking for in-between too. Two of my examples request an independent 3rd party to no avail, and it's not like you can ahelp an ahelp.
Sightld2
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Sightld2

Re: Administration General Feedback

Post by Sightld2 » #720999

t3hSurge wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:10 pm I either move on, trying to avoid resentment and hoping they have none but not knowing, or I have to spend a bunch of time making mountains out of mole hills calling people out. I'm clearly looking for in-between too. Two of my examples request an independent 3rd party to no avail, and it's not like you can ahelp an ahelp.
You can put just about anything in our Feedback threads. They're far less serious than a complaints, but it's a way to say something without having to hash a whole complaint out, or even if the complaint falls through. Better than saying nothing at all I think.