Dankasaur

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.

Moderators: In-Game Head Admins, In-Game Game Master

MrStonedOne
Host

Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Dankasaur

Postby MrStonedOne » Mon May 18, 2020 10:22 pm #562108

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder

MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

Jack7D1 wrote:After reviewing the history of our previous host(s) I conclude that MSO is our most favorable host to date. To remove him would be very unwise.
Jack7D1 wrote:I seem to be mistaken

Domitius
In-Game Head Admin

Byond Username: Domitius

Re: Dankasaur

Postby Domitius » Mon May 18, 2020 11:40 pm #562113

Has already been insanely helpful and has keen insight in handling and spotting issues while only in their first week. Not only that but they blend in really well and picks up tools very easily! I'm glad they became a part of the team.

uhhuhyeet

Byond Username: Sillypurple

Postby uhhuhyeet » Sat May 23, 2020 10:37 pm #562605

This dude literally is the reason i am able to post a reply in the forum besides the helpful people on this forum who mentioned how to make a post. so as my first post, i would just like to HIGHLY recommend Dankasaur as an admin, because he is a VERY helpful dude, nice, practical, and enjoyable to deal with. I asked him a stupid question in Ahelp about the difference between Trialmin and Gamemin, and he genuinely answered, and also told me where i could write a review about him. Again, thanks Dankasaur for being a hands down good guy. -Sillypurple 8-)

Vekter
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Vekter

Postby Vekter » Mon May 25, 2020 12:34 pm #562735

Any issues I have with him are just learning problems. He's a new admin and has made a couple of very small mistakes, but they're ones we've all made. The good far, far outweighs the bad.

Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you

Shaps-cloud
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: Shaps

Postby Shaps-cloud » Tue May 26, 2020 4:43 am #562813

Doing very well so far, picked up on the nuances of answering questions, investigating issues, and interacting with players very quickly. Keep it up!
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.

Return to Admin Feedback