Bmon

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Bmon

Post by MrStonedOne » #691380

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
AsbestosSniffer
Byond Username: The Asbestos Sniffer

Re: Bmon

Post by AsbestosSniffer » #691420

Helped me out with a lot of things and was always very polite and understanding, great fella.
Observer main. Otherwise I play Lucy Trelawney on Manuel.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #691506

very eager and active admin, good job!!
respect (let him do his thing)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #691508

Very active, seems to be on pretty much any time I'm on. I think he tends to press buttons a little much, but we were all heavy on fun buttons when we first started.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #692710

puts in fucked up amounts of hours in the ticket mines, does it well too. Ain't afraid to push buttons for the funny, so that's always a plus.
► Show Spoiler
Unsane
Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

Post by Unsane » #692921

played my song request then regretted playing my song request
good admin
Shy Hime, a mime main and crazy ong fr :3 crazy CRAZY uwaa, gayest boy on Liyue
ImageImage
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #693225

pretty good, responsive to tickets and hasn't given me reason to think they're not fit for the chains of adminship.
Vekter wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:35 pm Very active, seems to be on pretty much any time I'm on. I think he tends to press buttons a little much, but we were all heavy on fun buttons when we first started.
cool kids never stop pressing buttons.
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #693401

bmon has, frankly, a TERRIFYING level of game knowledge and is usually the one answering every technical question i have about the game. answers tickets in a blur of efficiency and even when he's not answering he's in the wings giving great advice to others on how to answer theirs. rad dude becomes rad admin, you love to see it.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #695679

Stopped the hit song 'Old Drug Dealer Song' prematurely. Cringe
BrolyButterfingers
Byond Username: DurrHurrDurrHurr

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #699217

I've always made it clear to Bmon that I dislike their playstyle. However, I've been very happy with their tenure as trial admin, with the one exception that they have next to zero AI playtime and lack a lot of understanding with respect to laws/threats, and I had one particularly rough ticket related to dealing with a secondary AI.

Really good trial admin so far, but imo needs put like ~30-40 hours into playing AI which, afaik, are MASSIVE ahelp generators and every admin needs to be really familiar with a lot of AI specifics (though he may be able to hold off on that until after the silicon policy rewrite anyway).

Super looking forward to them hopefully getting permanent admin tenure
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #699232

BrolyButterfingers wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:18 pm Really good trial admin so far, but imo needs put like ~30-40 hours into playing AI which, afaik, are MASSIVE ahelp generators and every admin needs to be really familiar with a lot of AI specifics (though he may be able to hold off on that until after the silicon policy rewrite anyway).
Since sillycone policy is such a mess right now, we have a specific admin role that other admins can ping to advise them on the policy and tickets relating to it.
I think Id just advise them to ping those people more rather than put 30-40 hours into a job they might not enjoy.
respect (let him do his thing)
Sightld2
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Sightld2

Post by Sightld2 » #699325

Its silly to expect us to play all the roles. I'd have to roll for antag, ew. Whenever a heretic question pops up I just ask someone, it's fine.

BrolyButterfingers
Byond Username: DurrHurrDurrHurr

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #699340

Sightld2 wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:05 am Its silly to expect us to play all the roles. I'd have to roll for antag, ew. Whenever a heretic question pops up I just ask someone, it's fine.
I definitely don't expect admins to play all the roles, but if there was one role that I'd expect admins needed to be familiar with compared to any other it'd probably be AI. I don't expect admins to know the specifics of toxins or atmos or xenobio outside the broad strokes but AI considers a lot of minutae and detail and specificity in a lot of its rulings and behaviour, and the role itself is pretty far off on its own island mechanically/narratively/policy-wise so there isn't a lot of passive osmosis in terms of building that knowledge from playing other roles. I'd be unsurprised if it also generated a larger volume of time-sensitive tickets than any other job.
MrrFiish
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: MrrFiish

Post by MrrFiish » #699402

Okay but imagine being able to roll AI for 40 hours (I have been trying to roll it the last few days and haven't gotten it once)
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #699795

Very good admin as far as I've seen. I'm not on manuel that much, but the times I've been there, as player and admin, bmon's pretty chill.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #703386

Helped me out in a sticky spot where the server was bugging out and muting me when I really needed to talk. Thumbs up!
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
MothNyan
Byond Username: Moffifuwa

Post by MothNyan » #710346

Round 218235 Manuel

On a whiteshift, added 40 threat unannounced and without a vote because a captain "asked for threat". Shift started with the announcement that there is no threat and all station projects are approved, most people had the expectations that it should be a chill shift and many were not prepared to take on the revenant, nightmare, abductor, and blob that were rolled in. It was very disappointing to see considering how rare whiteshifts are.
I can understand this being appreciated on Sybil or Terry, but I was not the only person on Manuel disappointed by this.
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #716474

in several instances spawned themselves in as blob in low-ish threat shifts, instead of polling it to ghosts
Bmon
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Bmon

Post by Bmon » #716475

EmpressMaia wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:24 am in several instances spawned themselves in as blob in low-ish threat shifts, instead of polling it to ghosts
How about you post logs of me doing that instead of making things up?

Spoilers: I've never done this
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #716476

Bmon wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:17 am
EmpressMaia wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:24 am in several instances spawned themselves in as blob in low-ish threat shifts, instead of polling it to ghosts

I don't remember the round IDs but I vividly remember you spawning as a blob and seeing no blob role in the threat list at the end of the round on a few occasions. If your sure you've never done this it could be a dynamic/logging bug
Bmon
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Bmon

Post by Bmon » #716478

EmpressMaia wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:57 am

I don't remember the round IDs but I vividly remember you spawning as a blob and seeing no blob role in the threat list at the end of the round on a few occasions. If your sure you've never done this it could be a dynamic/logging bug
Blobs can roll through random events (not dynamic)
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #716491

please be careful about accusing people of this sort of stuff without checking first - using admin powers in this way is against our conduct and could get someone in unnecessary trouble while it's investigated.

admins pushing buttons is logged and available publicly through scrubby, there is no good reason to not be able to verify this beforehand.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #716493

Bmon wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:54 am
EmpressMaia wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:57 am

Blobs can roll through random events (not dynamic)
thats probably the case t hen
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #716509

Did you know that Bmon is short for Bmonathan?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Pumpkin0
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Pumpkin0

Post by Pumpkin0 » #716620

Vekter wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:15 pm Did you know that Bmon is short for Bmonathan?
I had no idea! I will have to digg downvote him every time I see him now.
the w
tritium334
Byond Username: EEASAS

Post by tritium334 » #721605

doesnt play my music grrr grr angy grrrr

but good admin otherwise
Try out Space Station 14 sometime :popcorn:
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #722823

Level headed admin who has been very professional and straight-to-the-point with my ahelps, both sending and receiving.

Rock-solid grasp of rules in my experience.

Won’t play my song requests.
Walter brought back Crack.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #722848

A Nerd.
Spoiler:

Higgin
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Higgin

Post by Higgin » #725368

has been a model to have been adminning alongside
feedback appreciated here <3