Archie700

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Archie700

Post by MrStonedOne » #702842

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Re: Archie700

Post by conrad » #703036

Good ticket conduct and is genuinely passionate about the health of the server. Online a lot like myself so I appreciate that. Only thing I'd say is to be more chill and less worried about stuff. We're here to have fun and (theoretically) not stress out. Looking forward to see how they improve.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug: ⋆ :beer: 𝒯𝒢𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒢 π“ˆπ’Άπ’·π’Άπ“‰π’Ύπ’Έπ’Άπ“. :faggot: ⋆ :heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: ↑Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: ↑Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: ↑Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: ↑Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: ↑Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: ↑Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: ↑Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: ↑Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: ↑Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: ↑Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: ↑Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: ↑Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: ↑Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Imitates-The-Lizards
Byond Username: Typhnox

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #703604

Good admeme. Validly bwoinked me a couple weeks ago on trial (they didn't have a feedback or trialmin review thread or anything at the time, so I could only wait until now to comment about this) and literally spent like an hour and a half with me in the ticket, making sure to be extremely thorough and listening to everything I had to say.

Although I ended up with what we both agreed was the weakest valid note ever written in the history of tgstation, their ticket conduct was very thorough, commendable, and respectful.
Sightld2
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Sightld2

Post by Sightld2 » #705118

Extremely diligent and thorough in their work

sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #705500

Let a guy off with a slap on the wrist for a pretty bad rule 8 violation just because I was the one ahelping it (round 215222). Has stated multiple times they dislike me, both privately and publicly. Genuinely think if it were anyone else ahelping they would have handled this differently.
Spoiler:
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #705519

sinfulbliss wrote: ↑Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:55 am Let a guy off with a slap on the wrist for a pretty bad rule 8 violation just because I was the one ahelping it (round 215222). Has stated multiple times they dislike me, both privately and publicly. Genuinely think if it were anyone else ahelping they would have handled this differently.
My personal opinion of you had nothing to do with how the ticket was handled.

If you felt the action I took was too soft, fine. But I made sure the guy was aware of what he did and have alerted the others on the incident.
Harusha wrote: ↑Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #705564

Great admin, always been extremely helpful in ban appeals with logs as well.

Thank you for helping us and the players.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #705577

Archie700 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:20 pm
sinfulbliss wrote: ↑Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:55 am Let a guy off with a slap on the wrist for a pretty bad rule 8 violation just because I was the one ahelping it (round 215222). Has stated multiple times they dislike me, both privately and publicly. Genuinely think if it were anyone else ahelping they would have handled this differently.
My personal opinion of you had nothing to do with how the ticket was handled.
You have constantly raged about me on Discord and dchat for 2 years now, there isn't a doubt in my mind your opinion about me influenced how you handled it.
Spoiler:
I don't care that you dislike me, but why take an urgent ahelp ticket from someone you vocally despise? In the future just leave it for someone else.

As a general review: Archie is active and knows the rules, but has a very narrow view of the game and is prone to emotional outbursts. In the past they would often spend exorbitant hours orbiting people, minimoding from the sidelines, and generally just being a very disgruntled, irritable player when people didn't play in the precise way they wanted them to. I am sure they are delighted they can now do this with admin powers.
Last edited by sinfulbliss on Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #705583

sinfulbliss wrote: ↑Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:25 pm You have constantly raged about me on Discord and dchat for 2 years now, there isn't a doubt in my mind your opinion about me influenced how you handled it.
Spoiler:
I don't care that you dislike me, but why take an urgent ahelp ticket from someone you vocally despise? In the future just leave it for someone else.

As a general review: Archie is active and knows the rules, but has a very narrow view of the game and is prone to emotional outbursts. In the past they would often spend exorbitant hours orbiting people, minimoding from the sidelines, and generally just being a very disgruntled, irritable player when people didn't play in the precise way they wanted them to. I am sure they are delighted they can now do this with admin powers.

Posting logs for a year to get on the good side of admins in order to get accepted by a trainer eventually is in my opinion not something to admire, as helpful as it may be.

First, If I really decided to act on my bias for you, I would just ignore the ahelp entirely.

Second, upon reflection and finding out what else he did, I think I was too nice to him (nothing to do with you, it would have been the same if it was another person).

That being said, another admin has asked me about this incident as part of handling of an earlier incident, as they "did not want to step into my toes", and I told them they can do whatever they feel is right.
iansdoor
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Iansdoor

Post by iansdoor » #710995

I love archie! They log dive, They are very fun in chat. I do wish they would communicate more with the crew, not every admeme needs to. even bob till recently was already aloof character to terry. I enjoy your dedication and work ethic!
Chimpston
Byond Username: Chimpston

Post by Chimpston » #716617

I requested to have an accurate description on a note that he gave me, but I wasn't satisfied with the description. He did not leave me a single second to respond to the note nor his messages, but instead, marked it as resolved, left a long message that I couldn't respond to, and immediately logged off. He then eventually returned due to another admin requesting him to return. We briefly had some changes here and there on the note but still proceeded to dip from the tickets as soon as possible, again, with zero time for me to ask more questions. It feels really dismissive and some more patience in tickets would be appreciated.
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #716618

Chimpston wrote: ↑Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:39 am I requested to have an accurate description on a note that he gave me, but I wasn't satisfied with the description. He did not leave me a single second to respond to the note nor his messages, but instead, marked it as resolved, left a long message that I couldn't respond to, and immediately logged off. He then eventually returned due to another admin requesting him to return. We briefly had some changes here and there on the note but still proceeded to dip from the tickets as soon as possible, again, with zero time for me to ask more questions. It feels really dismissive and some more patience in tickets would be appreciated.
Apologies if I was being quick, but after I ended up waiting 25 minutes after I first decided on applying a note for your response, and having to apply it the next round when it was already pushed off the round prior, I decided that cutting the conversation short was the best approach given how it was taking your time and I had to move off after a while.

I ended up editing your notes since I saw no harm in doing so, but the main reason the note was there is still unchanged.
Chimpston
Byond Username: Chimpston

Post by Chimpston » #716635

Within the timespan of 25 minutes of you waiting, you asked me if I was still there, I did say that I was writing my response throughout the entire time, and requested that you don't jump to conclusions and note me without any further questions. If you wanted to cut the conversation short, or simply needed to leave then you should've told me instead of abruptly closing them. You only returned after an hour or so due to the other admin notifying you and was rather quick to close the tickets yet again.
Archie700
In-Game Admin

Post by Archie700 » #716641

Chimpston wrote: ↑Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:58 am Within the timespan of 25 minutes of you waiting, you asked me if I was still there, I did say that I was writing my response throughout the entire time, and requested that you don't jump to conclusions and note me without any further questions. If you wanted to cut the conversation short, or simply needed to leave then you should've told me instead of abruptly closing them. You only returned after an hour or so due to the other admin notifying you and was rather quick to close the tickets yet again.
I understand and am sorry, I should have informed you immediately that I was closing the ticket after giving you the note and would be leaving for a while.
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #718953

Archie has had relatively little interaction with me before, but has been very professional in those that they have. Today, I was entirely SSD when I rolled blob and popped, effectively being RR'd by RNG while I was away from my computer; to this end, they allowed me to respawn as my character and made a fun little flavor message from CC to accompany it so I wouldn't be shafted for upwards of an hour as the round went on, and I very, very much appreciate that. Keep doing what you're doing, Archie!
Walter brought back Crack.