[No Longer Admin] Lorwp

MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

[No Longer Admin] Lorwp

Post by MrStonedOne » #707087

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Pumpkin0
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Pumpkin0

Re: Lorwp

Post by Pumpkin0 » #707097

Super cool. WIlling to learn and really great to be around, handles tickets like a brofessional.
the w
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #707277

Low RP
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #716351

I ahelped saying that I don't like the default objectives because they are boring.

Lorwp asked; "would you like some?"
I said yes.
objectives.png
objectives.png (54.78 KiB) Viewed 3697 times
I got very based objectives and had a wonderful round. I had lots of fun!
it is my automobile.png
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #716357

Constellado wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:34 am I ahelped saying that I don't like the default objectives because they are boring.

Lorwp asked; "would you like some?"
I said yes.
objectives.png
I got very based objectives and had a wonderful round. I had lots of fun!
it is my automobile.png
They're a nicer admin than I am; I would've given you harder ones. That math one is based though, very funny.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #716526

Nice and concise/professional in tickets, and is friendly otherwise.

Did warn me that my being friends with others in the server could be a problem based off of "vibes" without substantiating evidence to point me towards preventing it being a problem, which was confusing and a bit alarming, but I don't think this is a big mark against them as an admin.

Good addition to the team. Throw more fun events at the station! You do a good job with those, too!
Walter brought back Crack.
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #716534

DrAmazing343 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:56 am Did warn me that my being friends with others in the server could be a problem based off of "vibes" without substantiating evidence to point me towards preventing it being a problem, which was confusing and a bit alarming, but I don't think this is a big mark against them as an admin.
in the interests of factual accuracy i can shed a little more light on this: it was actually me (and a few other admins) who suggested a non-accusatory conversation to happen when this was discussed, and it's not uncommon for us to approach otherwise good players who seem to be forming large and noticeable friend groups that they play with consistently to make sure everyone remembers the rules around metacomms etc, because we're very strict on them.

we tend to believe that it's better to just address any concerns as soon as possible and not hide anything from the player. there have unfortunately been multiple instances (more than one this year, in fact) where otherwise fine players got too caught up in the game, let their standards around metacomms slip among their friends, and by the time we catch wind of it, it's far too big of an issue to just ignore it and they are banned.

when suggesting this conversation, i was aware that everyone involved is a good player whom most manuelmins trust, so i thought it would not be too alarming to address these concerns openly and as soon as we noticed it. apologies if this caused any undue stress. we're not out to get you................... yet.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #716565

dendydoom wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:02 am
DrAmazing343 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:56 am Did warn me that my being friends with others in the server could be a problem based off of "vibes" without substantiating evidence to point me towards preventing it being a problem, which was confusing and a bit alarming, but I don't think this is a big mark against them as an admin.
in the interests of factual accuracy i can shed a little more light on this: it was actually me (and a few other admins) who suggested a non-accusatory conversation to happen when this was discussed, and it's not uncommon for us to approach otherwise good players who seem to be forming large and noticeable friend groups that they play with consistently to make sure everyone remembers the rules around metacomms etc, because we're very strict on them.

we tend to believe that it's better to just address any concerns as soon as possible and not hide anything from the player. there have unfortunately been multiple instances (more than one this year, in fact) where otherwise fine players got too caught up in the game, let their standards around metacomms slip among their friends, and by the time we catch wind of it, it's far too big of an issue to just ignore it and they are banned.

when suggesting this conversation, i was aware that everyone involved is a good player whom most manuelmins trust, so i thought it would not be too alarming to address these concerns openly and as soon as we noticed it. apologies if this caused any undue stress. we're not out to get you................... yet.
I figured this was the case, which was why I was trying to not be accusatory in turn! I appreciate the clarification greatly, and the only reason I wrote it in this thread is because I figured it would be good to try and have more clear pointers for behavior in times like that because I was honestly freaking out for a while afterwards.

If there's ever gonna be a reason for mintime to be out to get me it's gonna have to be way more entertaining than that. Now, back to lorwpthread!!!
Walter brought back Crack.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #718690

Ran a Mario Kart gimmick on Manuel and it's genuinely the hardest the game's made me laugh in a while, 10/10
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Stiix
Byond Username: Stiix

Post by Stiix » #719934

Posts lots of questionable audio clips. Generally entertaining or funny. Definitely has a fucked up zoomer sense of humour, my kinda guy. Yes, I did just assume gender for this man, this masculine, macho male who has a penis, what of it? Anyway, to get right to the point. Fantastic admin. I wish her nothing but the best in this admin election.
Higgin
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Higgin

Post by Higgin » #725953

Fun, fast, and fair in all the tickets I've had with her as a player - quick to help and supportive as an admin - knows how to make a round both insane and entertaining with her events.
feedback appreciated here <3
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #726786

lorwp has chosen to retire... FOR NOW!!!
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW: