Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.

Moderators: In-Game Head Admins, In-Game Game Master

User avatar
MrStonedOne
Host
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby MrStonedOne » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:34 pm #92147

/actfg/

This is The place to put any feedback about temporary admins, admin candidates, anybody you see with that rank who isn't actually a member of the Conspiracy yet. There was a thread like this but it fell into disuse, so let's start a new one clean. Admins are welcome to post in here as well with thoughts about how the person's been doing, this should be at least one of the factors that goes into whether a person is put up for full admin-ness.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder

MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

Jack7D1 wrote:After reviewing the history of our previous host(s) I conclude that MSO is our most favorable host to date. To remove him would be very unwise.
Jack7D1 wrote:I seem to be mistaken



QuartzCrystal
 
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:21 pm
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby QuartzCrystal » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:38 pm #92149

As a trainer I'll be checking this thread regularly, it is highly encouraged that folks share their feedback on ACs.

User avatar
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:11 pm
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Atlanta-Ned » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:47 pm #92687

lollerderby! Seems like a cool person. They were pretty talkative last night in deadchat while a wannabe Cuban Pete was running around. Got bwoinked to say hi when I stepped on a bwoink mine at centcom. Not sure how I feel about ahelps being used socially like that but I'll chalk it up to them getting settled in.
Feedback pls (Don't bother though, because I am perfect)
### ListVarEdit by Atlanta-ned: /datum/reagents reagent_list: Water=/obj/item/weapon/gun/energy/alien
IcePacks wrote:>all you have is a taser and the cold realization that you're a haphazard bandaid over a problem that may or may not exist, applied by someone who doesn't know or care enough about their job to do it properly

OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are

Shadowlight213
 
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:34 pm
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Shadowlight213 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:09 pm #92726

Bwoink mine bwoinking was me. I guess that wasn't the best usage of the function in retrospect.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll make sure to use it more professionally in the future. I forgot how jarring the PMs can be for normal players.

User avatar
lollerderby
 
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:24 pm
Location: New Jersey
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby lollerderby » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:57 pm #93025

Atlanta-Ned wrote:lollerderby! Seems like a cool person. They were pretty talkative last night in deadchat while a wannabe Cuban Pete was running around. Got bwoinked to say hi when I stepped on a bwoink mine at centcom. Not sure how I feel about ahelps being used socially like that but I'll chalk it up to them getting settled in.


Thanks for the feedback.

(I-I'm still cool even if I didn't admin-pm you, r-right?)
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"

User avatar
dionysus24779
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:03 pm
Byond Username: Dionysus24779

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby dionysus24779 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:54 am #94019

I assume this is the right thread to post about it.

I just had a pretty unpleasant experience with Thunderchief who's listed as an Admincandidate and does not have his own thread.

Basically what happened in the round was that due to an event the white ship docked with the station but was infected with aliens. I was a secborg at the time and rushed over when I heard the screams about xenos in arrival and tried to help fight it off with the fight eventually leading into space around arrivals/the white ship. Once I was alone and saw the inside of the shuttle was full of xeno stuff I went to engineering, took their plasmatank and dragged it to the white ship. I did, as a precaution, drag the cannister deep inside and checked for living humans so I don't gas them, and I couldn't see a single one, though apperantly out of my knowledge there were living humans "somewhere" on the ship, outside my field of vision. When the Xeno Empress approached me I opened the tank in mild panic and was promptly killed. The released gas was ignited a bit later on which forced the xenos to retreat deeper into the ship and eventually abondon it, some larva (including myself) spawned inside the heat and instantly died.

Like 30 minutes later in deathchat because the empress who died by now told how the plasma was the tipping point and how it was a "dick move" and how larva spawned into instant-death Thunder began to think about if the borgs were asimov and how he saw living humans somewhere on the ship. I explained in deathchat that I did not see any humans and even took an additional risk to check since I could've (and wanted to) release the plasma much sooner than I did. Still around 10-20 minutes later he bwoinked me and gave me a tough scolding about the whole situation, he told me that he "witnessed" it transpire and how I ignored the living humans on the ships, even though I explained multiple times that I did not find any survivors. He was also mad that while fighting with the aliens in arrivals I did "nothing" to help the crewmembers that were stunned and dragged off by aliens... even though I was already fighting the aliens and tried to protect the humans around me (like pushing them back through broken windows when they had trouble getting back inside the station) . A borg is neither omniscient nor omnipresent.

He then began to bring up really old stuff and explained how I am notorious for breaking asimov law, though he was hesistant to admit how old these notes are, but to him they were apperantly as relevant as sparkling new notes. The two notes he was refering two were from last year, one in april and the other in october. These notes are quite old and to my opinion quite unfair as I've explained already somewhere else and other admins have often ensured me that these old notes don't even count for much since recent behavior is more important. Indeed my earliest adminnote is from 2012, meaning I'm playing here for like 2-3 years by now and I am a kind of known borg player and according to my notes I've "slipped up" twice so far... in 2-3 years... sure it's not perfect, but to imply I'm well known for breaking asimov to "get my valids on" is kind of ridiculous in my opinion.

Further Thunder claimed that he "knows" me and therefore knows that I'm a big "validhunter"... me? The borg who let's almost everything slide and sits on the brig most of his time and watches the crew monitor to help? Me? The Secborg with the most horrible record in quantity of arrests? The one borg who is always against senseless murderboning? The tame borg who shouts a welcoming "Hi!" to Nuke Ops, Wizards and Xenos alike until they actually harm a human? I don't mean to stroke my ego here and I freely admit that I sometimes fight antags, but saying that I'm a "known validhunter" is kind of BS and any Player who actually does deal a lot with me would be able to attest to that. And to repeat something I've often said again... even though borgs get constant nerfs and are less fun than they used to be... they're still my most favourite job and I wouldn't risk that for some stupid "valids" and my reputation is quite valueable to me.

Also after the round ended and rolled over to the next round Thunder just kind of ended the conversation without any resolution. Like I don't know if this all was a warning of if next time I log in I look at a ban-screen. I even tried to continue talking to him in OOC, but he just repeated that I broke asimov. Though I forgot to ask if his "investigation" was actually motivated by an adminhelp or if he decided on his own ca. 40 minutes after it happened to look at it.

And I do apologize for reacting in an upset way, I am a bit allergic to getting accused of things like that, but it honestly felt like our dear candidate just tried to pin something on me because he saw an opportunity to show off how "tough" he can be in enforcing the rules. And yeah I realize I'm not very popular on the forum and others will probably jump on this chance to get me.

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby NikNakFlak » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:19 am #94053

REDACTED
pm for deets

User avatar
tedward1337
 
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 12:54 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby tedward1337 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:22 am #94056

Log nigger digger to the rescue
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.

Game Admin

PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!



Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Stickymayhem » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:41 am #94067

I've been unhappy with Tunderchief being candidated but I can't stop hg. All I can say for the moment is that other trainers shouldn't do it either, though I'm pretty sure they weren't anyway.

I'm not sure what his motivation behind it was but it's not an attitude I want to see from any admin. He ignored basic admin conventions and was extremely hard on someone, brought up personal issues with them, outright insulted them and seemed way to insistent on punishment.

I'm removing the note. Either hg has failed to teach him properly or he's not a good candidate.
Image

Image

User avatar
TechnoAlchemist
 
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:39 am
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby TechnoAlchemist » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:47 am #94069

HG should be actively training instead of sitting AFK after canidating tunder. He should have the person who is canidating him actively being a part of his candidate experience so he can actually learn conduct ect, ect.

It seems like tunder hasn't really had much mentorship and although I do have my own personal gripes with him being canidated I can't full blame onto a person without proper guidance.

User avatar
Tunder
 
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 2:08 am
Location: Killadelphia, Pistolvania
Byond Username: Tunderchief

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Tunder » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:56 am #94072

dionysus24779 wrote:-snip-



Whoa, there, buddy.

I wasn't overtly hostile to you, and I didn't imply anything. I was overseeing the event, and was a direct witness to everything that transpired. I was simply asking questions, going off of your notes, and explaining to you that ASIMOV borgs are not supposed to do what you did.

It took awhile to message you because I am new to investigating, and had to correlate everything that happened and put the facts in order while overseeing the event.

I never insinuated that you didn't do enough to save crew who were grabbed and pulled into the white ship. What I did state was that you were physically present for them to be dragged onto the white ship, and therefore your claim that you didn't know there were human crew present on the white ship before dumping a plasma canister on it is dubious. Even if there were a hundred xenos and one human on board, plasma dumping wouldn't have been the right call. But in this case there were more crew aboard than there were xenos, and you chose as an Asimov cyborg to kill them all with plasma.

What your notes implied was that you have put validhunting ahead of your lawset in the past, which is where my complaint came from. Sure, it hasn't happened in a year, but it's happened several times in the past.

I simply warned you that ASIMOV is ASIMOV, and left it at that with a note.


Stickymayhem wrote:I've been unhappy with Tunderchief being candidated but I can't stop hg. All I can say for the moment is that other trainers shouldn't do it either, though I'm pretty sure they weren't anyway.


Well, that seems quite spiteful, and it's not going to help me learn at all.

I kept repeating myself over Admin chat and asking for input because there were no other active admins on and not playing. I wanted to know what my options were, whether I should have just issued a warning or added a note, a ban was never my objective.

As it stands I candidate a few rounds a day, and spend most of that time asking questions or answering relevant ahelps. What I physically witnessed was an Asimov secborg kill multiple humans with plasma, and it seemed pertinent to ask why.

If you feel that an Asimov silicon with priors killing a half dozen folks isn't worth a note, that's your call, but it's a questionable one.
wól dir, spér, kriuze únde dorn,
wê dir, heiden, dáz ist dir zorn.

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Stickymayhem » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:43 am #94081

We don't take into account ancient notes. This is a basic thing every candidate should know within their first day.

Who's been actually teaching you?

You seem hellbent on punishing and brought up personal problems with them in game, which is iffy at best for any admin to do, let alone a candidate. It looks extremely biased.
Image

Image

User avatar
Tunder
 
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 2:08 am
Location: Killadelphia, Pistolvania
Byond Username: Tunderchief

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Tunder » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:48 am #94083

Stickymayhem wrote:We don't take into account ancient notes. This is a basic thing every candidate should know within their first day.

Who's been actually teaching you?

You seem hellbent on punishing and brought up personal problems with them in game, which is iffy at best for any admin to do, let alone a candidate. It looks extremely biased.


Tedward gave me the basics on UI.

I was not informed of note expiration, and can certainly think of times where old notes were chosen as grounds for action against me.

I have mostly good experiences with this player when he is a borg, but I was present for one of the actions that led to a note, and it was fairly flagrant, enough for me to remember it over a year after the fact.

If we are not supposed to use our personal experience, then I was not told this.
wól dir, spér, kriuze únde dorn,
wê dir, heiden, dáz ist dir zorn.

User avatar
Jeb
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:01 pm
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Jeb » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:49 am #94092

[20:08:29]ADMIN: PM: Tunderchief/(Tore Hrafnsson)->Razharas/(Rowan Adams): I mean, should I continue the investigation? I was physically there to witness him do this, he was present to see a bunch of people get facehugged and drug into the shuttle. That on top of his priors makes it seem pretty cut and dried.


When you say "physically there" do you mean ghosted and observing or physically present in a body? If you were there IC, mind commenting on why you were handling a situation in admin capacity that you were directly involved with, rather than adminhelping and having another admin take a look at it?
Image
Unbiased Global Moderator
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
Image

User avatar
Tunder
 
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 2:08 am
Location: Killadelphia, Pistolvania
Byond Username: Tunderchief

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Tunder » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:52 am #94093

Jeb wrote:[20:08:29]ADMIN: PM: Tunderchief/(Tore Hrafnsson)->Razharas/(Rowan Adams): I mean, should I continue the investigation? I was physically there to witness him do this, he was present to see a bunch of people get facehugged and drug into the shuttle. That on top of his priors makes it seem pretty cut and dried.


When you say "physically there" do you mean ghosted and observing or physically present in a body? If you were there IC, mind commenting on why you were handling a situation in admin capacity that you were directly involved with, rather than adminhelping and having another admin take a look at it?



I don't play while adminning unless candidated while having started the round as a player, at which point I will quickly remove myself from the round if nonessential. I was observing, and physically witnessed, as in with my own eyes, the entirety of what transpired.
wól dir, spér, kriuze únde dorn,
wê dir, heiden, dáz ist dir zorn.

User avatar
dionysus24779
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:03 pm
Byond Username: Dionysus24779

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby dionysus24779 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:10 am #94139

First of all a big thanks to everyone for taking the time to chew all of this through and taking it serious, means a lot to me.

NikNakFlak wrote:http://privatepaste.com/0acec5189c


Thanks for providing this. And as stated before I do apologize for the upset tone of mine during that conversation. It was just really frustrating.

Stickymayhem wrote:I'm removing the note. Either hg has failed to teach him properly or he's not a good candidate.


Thanks Sticky.

TechnoAlchemist wrote:It seems like tunder hasn't really had much mentorship and although I do have my own personal gripes with him being canidated I can't full blame onto a person without proper guidance.


That is true, everyone starts out somewhere and has to learn. Though I would be more hesistant to take matters into my own hands if I lack proper mentorship.

Tunder wrote:I wasn't overtly hostile to you, and I didn't imply anything. I was overseeing the event, and was a direct witness to everything that transpired. I was simply asking questions, going off of your notes, and explaining to you that ASIMOV borgs are not supposed to do what you did.


Since NikNak provides the logs of our conversation everyone can form their own opinion on this.

It took awhile to message you because I am new to investigating, and had to correlate everything that happened and put the facts in order while overseeing the event.


Though as the log itself shows you've only started to question the whole thing like 20 minutes after it was done already.

What I did state was that you were physically present for them to be dragged onto the white ship, and therefore your claim that you didn't know there were human crew present on the white ship before dumping a plasma canister on it is dubious.


That was not how I understood it. To me it sounded like you were implying I stood idly by while humans were dragged off. Also arrivals isn't that small and can fill multiple screens. I was fighting directly south of the arrivals shuttle and before that around that table area. Humans would've probably been dragged off near the vacant office or airlocks to the white ship, which weren't even in my field of vision.

But regardless of this, living people being dragged off and not finding survivors aren't mutually exclusive as I could not find any living humans.

I kept repeating myself over Admin chat and asking for input because there were no other active admins on and not playing.


That's something I couldn't see, but I appreciate your effort to get a second opinion.

I have mostly good experiences with this player when he is a borg


Again not to stroke my ego, but if your experience with me has been "mostly" good it should've given you an idea on how malicious and intentional it may have been. And it hurts a bit to discover you're "Tore" who I generally liked as a player, though I don't feel like we have that much ingame contact.

I was observing, and physically witnessed, as in with my own eyes, the entirety of what transpired.


This is why I mentioned in the admin-conversation that I cannot see through walls as a borg. The white ship was full of Xeno-Resin-Walls, greatly limiting visibility and movement, plus all the walls that are present by default. You as an observing ghost would be able to see far more than me, that's why I kept trying to emphasis that I couldn't see anyone who did not have a skull above them and that I acted to the best of my knowledge.

QuartzCrystal
 
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:21 pm
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby QuartzCrystal » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:01 pm #94179

I was on the fence about Tunder being made an AC, but now I'm off the fence. Dude, you done goof. When you're an AC (or trialmin, or game admin, or game master, or headmin but ESPECIALLY AC) and this many other admins are saying you done goof'd, shut up and apologize and don't do it again. Admins are allowed to be wrong, I'm wrong plenty of times, which is why we have multiple admins weighing in on stuff (not to mention players) to point out when we're wrong.

User avatar
MrStonedOne
Host
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby MrStonedOne » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:51 pm #94215

So I've read this thread 5 times now, and I still don't see why everybody is making a big deal.

Thunder could have handled that better, but we have multiple current admins who handle things like that worst on the daily.

I'm calling this for what it is, This is everybody who doesn't like the fact that thunder got made admin candidate piling on him for the first excuse they were given.

Like come on, we're better than this.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder

MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

Jack7D1 wrote:After reviewing the history of our previous host(s) I conclude that MSO is our most favorable host to date. To remove him would be very unwise.
Jack7D1 wrote:I seem to be mistaken

User avatar
Scones
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:46 am
Location: cooler than thou
Byond Username: Scones

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Scones » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:13 pm #94251

No reason to dogpile the guy, he made a mistake and that's that.

However, I'm starting to wonder what our standards for recruitment are becoming; Tunder's notes are long and tedious, as have been the notes for other recent candidates (AustinRosello, Zaross). There is a line wherein someone's history should seriously invalidate their candidacy.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby NikNakFlak » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:25 pm #94255

I made a comment in adminbus about sticky's potential emotion against Tunder influencing the judgement of the situation. I provided the logs and have made no comment otherwise, but public admin applications might help with this kind of thing in the future. (OH GOD SHILL DETECTED)
REDACTED
pm for deets

User avatar
TechnoAlchemist
 
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:39 am
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby TechnoAlchemist » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:36 pm #94258

NikNakFlak wrote:I made a comment in adminbus about sticky's potential emotion against Tunder influencing the judgement of the situation. I provided the logs and have made no comment otherwise, but public admin applications might help with this kind of thing in the future. (OH GOD SHILL DETECTED)

This is a pretty good idea.

User avatar
Tunder
 
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 2:08 am
Location: Killadelphia, Pistolvania
Byond Username: Tunderchief

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Tunder » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:01 pm #94268

Scones wrote:No reason to dogpile the guy, he made a mistake and that's that.

However, I'm starting to wonder what our standards for recruitment are becoming; Tunder's notes are long and tedious, as have been the notes for other recent candidates (AustinRosello, Zaross). There is a line wherein someone's history should seriously invalidate their candidacy.



Most people who have been here a long time have records, giving preference to newbies isn't gonna help either.

Several of my notes are from bans that were quickly overturned, A solid quarter of my record is from a single incident in which the weekban was revoked inside a day, but the record was never changed to reflect this.

Going off of notes is great, so long as the notes are regularly monitored and changed to reflect decisions made after an FNR discussion. Preferably by a neutral party, and not the admin who left the note, who may or not be a little salty after being called out for a poor ban.
Last edited by Tunder on Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
wól dir, spér, kriuze únde dorn,
wê dir, heiden, dáz ist dir zorn.

User avatar
Ikarrus
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:17 am
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Ikarrus » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:10 pm #94270

Tunderchief wrote:Most people who have been here a long time have records


I disagree, I think that's just an excuse players with spotty histories use. We have a lot of longtime players who have clean records that we don't know about, because we mostly hear about the bad incidents.

There's been a whole lot of "Literally who's" that get made admin that nobody really hears of because they are these types of players who just keep their heads low.

I bet most people think sometinyprick is a newish player compared to most of the admin team, whereas it's actually the reverse.

You also had no idea who ausops was.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?

User avatar
MrStonedOne
Host
 
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby MrStonedOne » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:13 pm #94271

I mean, about the only really active player I know of without a long notes page or a history of getting known because they did something bad is reed.

And they noped out when given admin.

Most people without a notes history also aren't that well known
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder

MrStonedOne on Reddit(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord.

Jack7D1 wrote:After reviewing the history of our previous host(s) I conclude that MSO is our most favorable host to date. To remove him would be very unwise.
Jack7D1 wrote:I seem to be mistaken

User avatar
Ikarrus
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:17 am
Location: Canada
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Ikarrus » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:21 pm #94274

MrStonedOne wrote:Most people without a notes history also aren't that well known


Exactly my point. They're the players who like to play the game without kicking up lots of dirt. Recognition for these kinds of players is rare, unfortunately, because by nature of our jobs it exposes us to a lot of the bad ones a lot more often.

Pretty sure there's something in there about human nature about focusing on the negatives, too.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?

User avatar
Tunder
 
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 2:08 am
Location: Killadelphia, Pistolvania
Byond Username: Tunderchief

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Tunder » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:26 pm #94275

Ikarrus wrote:You also had no idea who ausops was.


Because he apparently changed his ckey multiple times.

Yeah, I've been shit a few times, but I've only had a single weekban in the five years I've played, and maybe a half dozen other assorted, short bans. My style of play has been molded with administrative input over a course of years, but not my personality.

You don't like me because I call you guys out when appropriate, I don't let unjustified bans or admin actions stand without argument on the forums, and I have always generally been a nuisance or advocate for improved administrative performance and round interaction, as I feel the player base is entitled to their fun.

If you don't like me, be honest about it, I was Candidated fully expecting salt. Administration shouldn't be a popularity contest. I am here to try to become a good admin, not to improve your opinion of me.

Admins picking favorites is what leads to an embracing cubicle.
wól dir, spér, kriuze únde dorn,
wê dir, heiden, dáz ist dir zorn.

User avatar
tedward1337
 
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 12:54 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby tedward1337 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:55 am #94292

Dude
Really not helping your case here
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.

Game Admin

PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!



Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered

User avatar
Tunder
 
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 2:08 am
Location: Killadelphia, Pistolvania
Byond Username: Tunderchief

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Tunder » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:45 am #94311

tedward1337 wrote:Dude
Really not helping your case here


There is no case.

An Asimov Secborg killed humans, a lot of humans, and I warned him about it in neither a nice or menacing manner, even though he started responding aggressively from the start, and was salty enough about it afterwards that he wrote a few paragraphs about it. I asked for advice, and acted exactly upon that advice. I don't see what the problem is.

Read the logs that Nik Nak has provided.
wól dir, spér, kriuze únde dorn,
wê dir, heiden, dáz ist dir zorn.

User avatar
tedward1337
 
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 12:54 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby tedward1337 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:08 am #94316

Tunder wrote:
tedward1337 wrote:Dude
Really not helping your case here


There is no case.

An Asimov Secborg killed humans, a lot of humans, and I warned him about it in neither a nice or menacing manner, even though he started responding aggressively from the start, and was salty enough about it afterwards that he wrote a few paragraphs about it. I asked for advice, and acted exactly upon that advice. I don't see what the problem is.

Read the logs that Nik Nak has provided.

I mean more with the general asshat-ery attitude
Just because someone comes out swinging in an ahelp doesnt mean you give that same attitude back
I literally told you to be welcoming in PM's, and when asking questions, have less of an accusation tone, and more of an inquiry tone.
Could this be handled better? Maybe, its in the past, all you need to do is take what you can from it and move on.
Tunder wrote:Admins picking favorites is what leads to an embracing cubicle.

This attitude i'snt doing you too well either
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.

Game Admin

PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!



Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered

User avatar
Doritos
 
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:17 am
Byond Username: Zaross

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Doritos » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:51 am #94380

Scones wrote:blah

Why do you keep citing me for things when you have no idea what you're talking about? I have 0 notes.

And obviously we have 0 standards for admin otherwise you wouldn't of been one in the first place.
lol

User avatar
Scones
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:46 am
Location: cooler than thou
Byond Username: Scones

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Scones » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:47 am #94418

Doritos wrote:
Scones wrote:blah

Why do you keep citing me for things when you have no idea what you're talking about? I have 0 notes.

And obviously we have 0 standards for admin otherwise you wouldn't of been one in the first place.


lmao
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha

onleavedontatme
 
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:26 pm
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby onleavedontatme » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:48 am #94426

Doritos wrote:
Scones wrote:blah

Why do you keep citing me for things when you have no idea what you're talking about? I have 0 notes.

And obviously we have 0 standards for admin otherwise you wouldn't of been one in the first place.


Shots fired

callanrockslol
 
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:47 pm
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby callanrockslol » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:26 am #94430

Doritos wrote:
Scones wrote:blah

Why do you keep citing me for things when you have no idea what you're talking about? I have 0 notes.

And obviously we have 0 standards for admin otherwise you wouldn't of been one in the first place.


Obviously we have some sort of standards because I'm not an admin.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.

Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."

Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.

Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it

petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature

MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?

Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby

oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode

Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.

Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them



OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget

Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right

all we're saying is that you're not crag son


bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game

The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy

User avatar
Ricotez
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:21 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Ricotez » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:44 am #94444

this thread is turning into a shitflinging ad hom fest

I haven't really had any negative experiences with Thunder as an admin on the server yet, but I also haven't been online simultaneously with him a lot
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.

Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs

Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them

peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."

DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".

tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person

CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.

Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.

ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem

User avatar
dionysus24779
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:03 pm
Byond Username: Dionysus24779

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby dionysus24779 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:13 am #94451

I dunno if I should still participate in this discussion since you seem to have moved on to discuss more or less admin-"internal" problems by now. But a few things I would still like to mention:

Scones wrote:No reason to dogpile the guy, he made a mistake and that's that.


I am happy for all the support and the time everybody takes to talk this through here, but it was never my intention to start some kind of witchhunt against Thunder and I wasn't even aware that he was apperantly already moving on "thin ice", though this changes nothing about what happened. It also wasn't my intention to get him removed or whatever, because as Quartz said... everyone makes mistakes, even admins. Though I do hope for a constructive end to this.

Tunder wrote:Several of my notes are from bans that were quickly overturned...


I'm getting a slight hypocritical vibe off of how you talk about your own notes, since now you bring in context to rationalize these away and explain how they shouldn't be that impactful, when you gave no such "luxury" to me when we talked. Which was also why I mentioned that you did not even know the context of these notes and didn't even want to aknowledge how old they were, though the latter was out of ignorance as it turns out, since now you know better.

I warned him about it in neither a nice or menacing manner, even though he started responding aggressively from the start,


As said before, others can judge for themselves.

...and was salty enough about it afterwards that he wrote a few paragraphs about it


So...? Do you prefer to not get any feedback or do you not want any negative one? Instead of apperantly being salty about this yourself you should take it as an actual opportunity to improve. Not only did you learn a few things (like how old notes aren't considered) but this whole thing even highlighted how you apperantly lack in active mentorship, which will hopefully be remedied in the future. And admins are discussing and pointing out problems in the general admin-selection process.

And I already apologized for my frustrated tone in the log, whereas I've seen nothing at all coming from you, not taking any kind of responsibility for your part in this, no open mind about what went wrong, not even an attempt to reach a conclusion or acknowledge your mistakes and learn from them. Instead you're trying to justify and shift everything away from you. Even your fellow peers, other admins, are calling you out for this. And I agree that "this" isn't a good attitude for a candidate, even though I might not qualify as a judge for that.

callanrockslol wrote:Obviously we have some sort of standards because I'm not an admin.


Did you ever apply?

I've been "offered" to become an admin twice so far, though I would've to go through the proper procedure just like everyone else.

User avatar
Hibbles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:33 pm
Location: United States
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Hibbles » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:34 pm #94493

Ricotez wrote:this thread is turning into a shitflinging ad hom fest


Pretty sure this exact same thing happened in the old one too, so let's try us a thing. The next person to post ad hom without any argument/reason/support behind it (as in, not being salty while arguing a case, but 'you're a fag and get deadminned full stop') will get a monthban from the forums from me personally.

Having feedback spaces we can trust to contain actual content is really important.

I didn't remove the things already here because one had an actual content alongside it and it would feel wrong to me to just delete scones' reply to the thing and not the thing itself, not sporting and all that
RIP

User avatar
Durkel
 
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:14 pm
Byond Username: Durkel

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Durkel » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:14 pm #94679

I see a lot of people bringing notes into the discussion here and I'd just like to say that notes aren't exactly a good judge of a player. Even the most veteran of players will acquire notes if they play long enough. Hell, I've even got bans and notes from things I can't remember nor have I actually seen. It's better to go with a player that has a history you can see and expect, then a unknown face you can't perceive.
Sierra Welbe says, "Tim Ebow fucking threw soap everywhere near the HoP office, like I mean 20 fucking goddamn bars AND I CAN'T STOP SLIPPING"
Image

User avatar
dionysus24779
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:03 pm
Byond Username: Dionysus24779

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby dionysus24779 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:36 pm #94697

Durkel wrote:I see a lot of people bringing notes into the discussion here and I'd just like to say that notes aren't exactly a good judge of a player. Even the most veteran of players will acquire notes if they play long enough. Hell, I've even got bans and notes from things I can't remember nor have I actually seen. It's better to go with a player that has a history you can see and expect, then a unknown face you can't perceive.


Well said, and this holds especially true if players often play "high profile" jobs like heads of staff, captain, or silicons (AI/Borgs) who seem to be under more scrutiny than your average Assistant. (Which is justified given their role in game... something about power and responsibility.)

Though as it is recent behavior is more important than ancient notes, which is good. Even a good player can screw up and even a bad player can learn.

User avatar
Wyzack
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Wyzack » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:18 pm #95033

I have been playing for a few years. I have never been banned, and back when all notes were visible the only one i had was for going braindead at roundstart as HoS this one time. It is possible. I also would never touch admin with a ten foot pole however, so i think that also is a good point.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!

Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.

EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster

User avatar
Anonmare
 
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:59 pm
Location: Blighty
Byond Username: Anonmare

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Anonmare » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:17 pm #158057

>I would never touch admin with a ten foot pole
>He says as an admin
I will never let you live this down
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Wyzack
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Wyzack » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:22 pm #158062

Literally the only reason i did it was because the pubbie grief was getting way out of control and Shaps asked me very nicely. To be honest dunking griefers as a player is almost more fun than banning them
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!

Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.

EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster

User avatar
Shaps-cloud
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:25 am
Byond Username: Shaps

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Shaps-cloud » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:43 pm #158107

Quick put it as your sig
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.

Image

User avatar
scrubs2009
 
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:07 pm
Byond Username: Scrubs2009

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby scrubs2009 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:02 am #243451

Here's my story about KittenSweater which I'll also be posting in the general

For starters Kitten answered my prayer for a TC trade. Then he turned me into a chaos carp. Already I like him because most admins won't do that. Then I asked him if he could spawn a radio and turn it on so I could carry it around and talk to the station. A lot of admins would have just ignored my request but he didn't. He even spawned into space next to me just to pick it up and turn it on. (Of course he became a pile of bones after). After about 20 minutes of me smashing up the station he tells me that the priest has started worshiping carp. I ask him to tell the priest an angel is coming and again, he does. When I get to the chapel I find it full of carp suits (His doing I assume) and 3 people who start worshiping me and asking to become carp. I say some flowery speech and then ask him if he can make the three worshipers into regular space carp. And he does it! After we go around destroying the station and he making Lia sentient we eventually die. For a final act he spawns ~25 space carp and mega carp into Centcom, spawning me as the only chaos magicarp so they could recognize me. We then reclaimed space for Carp-Sie.

A lot of admins rarely seem to change anything in the game that much due to fears it would make the the round too different but it's actually a good thing. It breaks up the staleness. KittenSweater is a great Trialadmin


Give him the :capid:
Thanks, Kev.

User avatar
BeeSting12
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:11 am
Location: 'Murica
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby BeeSting12 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:12 am #243452

scrubs2009 wrote:Here's my story about KittenSweater which I'll also be posting in the general

For starters Kitten answered my prayer for a TC trade. Then he turned me into a chaos carp. Already I like him because most admins won't do that. Then I asked him if he could spawn a radio and turn it on so I could carry it around and talk to the station. A lot of admins would have just ignored my request but he didn't. He even spawned into space next to me just to pick it up and turn it on. (Of course he became a pile of bones after). After about 20 minutes of me smashing up the station he tells me that the priest has started worshiping carp. I ask him to tell the priest an angel is coming and again, he does. When I get to the chapel I find it full of carp suits (His doing I assume) and 3 people who start worshiping me and asking to become carp. I say some flowery speech and then ask him if he can make the three worshipers into regular space carp. And he does it! After we go around destroying the station and he making Lia sentient we eventually die. For a final act he spawns ~25 space carp and mega carp into Centcom, spawning me as the only chaos magicarp so they could recognize me. We then reclaimed space for Carp-Sie.

A lot of admins rarely seem to change anything in the game that much due to fears it would make the the round too different but it's actually a good thing. It breaks up the staleness. KittenSweater is a great Trialadmin


Give him the :capid:

Think you meant to post here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=9036
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day


[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))

hows my driving?

User avatar
vcordie
 
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:21 pm
Byond Username: Vcordie

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby vcordie » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:17 am #251965

Dannno plays good midis UNLIKE KEVIN
uhhh hey guys its me Kor Phaerooin

User avatar
John_Oxford
Github User
 
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:19 am
Location: The United States of America
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby John_Oxford » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:59 am #251982

So genuinely speaking, this seems like a thread where it'll be taken serious if i post it here and not deducted as a /oxford/ meme.

I'd like to give a shot at candidating, i spoke to Krusvik about it a few months ago and seemed to be -ok- with it and willing to give it a shot but mentioned that there we're to many admins and pushed it on the back burner.

I'll paragraph out a application if need be, but generally the premise behind "oxford is going to paragraph anyone who disagrees with him" goes both ways.

Yes, people making a ban appeal are going to get novels.

however, that also means having fuller, cleaner, more personal admin helps when someone makes one and i give a response will also be included, meaning that when someone decides they want to know something about the game or a feature i'll actually be able to give a novel length explanation in a reasonable amount of time. that and instead of the generic "im on it" it'll be;

"Alright mate, i understand the situation, no worries, ill collect some shit with the both of them and keep you up to date as the situation progresses. Don't take it to heart, it'll be resolved in like three seconds it me mane."



pls consider

come on you make mehki a admin why not me


also accepting the leader of the revolution against the conspiracy into the conspiracy is a good strategic move
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:
Image

Image

Image

Image

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right

>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.

NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want


I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Image

Image

User avatar
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:53 pm
Location: Western Freedonia
Byond Username: Owegno

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Owegno » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:04 am #251984

Unsure about PKP but I would be fine with giving you a shot with how open we are right now unless a headmin or a bunch of other admins tell me not to.

Edit: Currently I have my hands full so it could be a week or so. Also what timezone are you in?

User avatar
John_Oxford
Github User
 
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:19 am
Location: The United States of America
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby John_Oxford » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:10 am #251985

EST.

and that'll be fine
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:
Image

Image

Image

Image

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right

>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.

NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want


I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Image

Image

User avatar
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:53 pm
Location: Western Freedonia
Byond Username: Owegno

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby Owegno » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:14 am #251986

Well I got a bunch of people telling me not to really fast so, sorry. Its not going to happen.

User avatar
John_Oxford
Github User
 
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:19 am
Location: The United States of America
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Re: Admin Candidate and Tempmin Feedback General

Postby John_Oxford » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:46 am #251993

You're going to have that, its me.

I mean come on now at least give it a shot
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:
Image

Image

Image

Image

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right

>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.

NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want


I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Image

Image

Next

Return to Admin Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users