[No Longer Admin] KorPhaeron

Lexorion
Byond Username: Lexorion
Github Username: Lexorion

Re: KorPhaeron

Post by Lexorion » #309934

Bottom post of the previous page:

Pascal125 wrote:Decide to check the forums on mobile and seriously. What is going on in here and why does it look like an even bigger administrative issue? Someone give me the TLDR please. Is more just being petty again? Because, from what I'm managing to read here. It seems like more poor behavior that someone e with as much history, trust, and experience as kor should not be conducting. Nor should admins dismiss such when there has been history and warnings regarding said behavior, previously.

A "joke" regarding reporting headmins posts seems incredibly poor form as, those posts, among several others spewed out within a short time frame by th e same Individual were Infact off topic unironic "shit posts" followed by an attempt to utilize their position to sway people from reporting it. Giving the sense that they view themselves as above everything. Unless the intentions n was to affirm that being a headmin entitles you to the right to ignore rules and that you are free to act as though you are the only headmin. And that it is Infact correct. But, that is an issue for another feedback thread. The only thing related to kor here is him lying once again and trying to make an individual player seem terrible with a report edit intended to mock them which, again. Is awfully petty. But quickly becoming expected.

Sorry, PKP. But this just leaves more questions then answers. And it is personally disappointing to see the way some admins here handle and operates towards/regarding legitimate complaints, blatant abuse, contempt and animosity towards the community they administrate, and lack of caring. One would think they would at least conceal it a little if anything.
Your accusations lack proof and even if Kor did get something wrong,I highly doubt he'd do that on purpose.

Admin edit: Removed hostility from otherwise decent post
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #346959

bman wrote:
Kor wrote: Complaining I fucked around with a friend and then immediately undid the damage I caused instead of letting you steamroll the round with an admin weapon is very petty and I think you're making this post because you're mad I gave you a note for dismembering a prisoner for shit talking you. But yeah sure if you want to discuss this further make a complaint.
shouldn't antagonize someone for making a valid complaint against them.
i retract this statement, i now see the motive behind his actions at the time.
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #350657

Purged the lizards from the shed. 10/10 admin/headmin
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #427238

subject217
Github User
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Post by subject217 » #436190