Stickymayhem

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.

Moderators: In-Game Head Admins, In-Game Game Master

User avatar
Xango
 
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 pm
Byond Username: Xango

Re: Stickymayhem

Postby Xango » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:29 pm #378312

yorii wrote:Constantly rude and calls everyone who tells him this "salty", yes dude, we're very salty that you are rude as fuck all the time. Nothing wrong with your logic there.

what even happened to you? I thought you were shitposting at the first but then you were serious???
This server is a rotting carcass and we are feasting on its remains



User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Stickymayhem

Postby NikNakFlak » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:14 pm #388076

DirectNarrate: stickymayhem/(Wishing Closet) to (Geoffrey Smith/BenBattlesmith): You feel as if you are ascending to godhood
stickymayhem/(Wishing Closet) deleted Geoffrey Smith at (163, 133, 2)

22:18:54: BenBattlesmith/(Geoffrey Smith): whoever the wishing closet is just killed me after wishing for Godhood, can I come back now or do I have to wait for something to happen?
22:19:30: PM From Stickymayhem/(Wishing Closet): It did say be careful what you wish for. A vague wish like I want to be a God
22:19:36: PM From Stickymayhem/(Wishing Closet): Kind of gets you what you deserve
22:19:57: Reply PM from-BenBattlesmith/(Geoffrey Smith): well I defined what kind of god, and it's kind of a dick move just to kill me

ASAY: NikNakflak/(Bianca Torez) : did you actually just delete a guy for wishing to be a god in your minievent thing? (51,118,2)
To which sticky didn't respond

I even talked to sticky in adminbus/discord before posting this because I felt like I must have missed something/anything
but nope.
Spoiler:
NikNak - Today at 4:06 PM
@PLEASE VOTE ME sTiCkYmAyHeM PLS can you explain this DirectNarrate: stickymayhem/(Wishing Closet) to (Geoffrey Smith/BenBattlesmith): You feel as if you are ascending to godhood
stickymayhem/(Wishing Closet) deleted Geoffrey Smith at (163, 133, 2)
PLEASE VOTE ME sTiCkYmAyHeM PLS - Today at 4:06 PM
Yeah I made clear that vague bad wishes would probably end badly
he said I want to be a god
So I deleted him
jcll - Today at 4:07 PM
nice
PLEASE VOTE ME sTiCkYmAyHeM PLS - Today at 4:07 PM
Wishing Closet giveth Wishing Closet taketh away
NikNak - Today at 4:07 PM
that's trash
that makes people leave the server and not come back
PLEASE VOTE ME sTiCkYmAyHeM PLS - Today at 4:07 PM
>Warn players of consequences
NikNak - Today at 4:07 PM
22:19:57: Reply PM from-BenBattlesmith/(Geoffrey Smith): well I defined what kind of god, and it's kind of a dick move just to kill me
PLEASE VOTE ME sTiCkYmAyHeM PLS - Today at 4:07 PM
>Hur dur I wonder what the consequences are
>Player receives consequences
>WTF why did I get consequented
Real word btw look it up
He literally just said I want to be a god
NikNak - Today at 4:08 PM
if you want to be a complete dick as an admin then at least use your smite button instead of deleting a player completely gg no body fuck u
PLEASE VOTE ME sTiCkYmAyHeM PLS - Today at 4:08 PM
Tbh in that context a smite makes no sense
NikNak - Today at 4:08 PM
he got a ghost role since I checked that you didn't actually ruin his round
PLEASE VOTE ME sTiCkYmAyHeM PLS - Today at 4:08 PM
He ascended out of SS13
NikNak - Today at 4:08 PM
you're a shitty admin


At least use smite or something instead of downright deleting a player, this is trash.
REDACTED
pm for deets

User avatar
kevinz000
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 am
Location: Dorm Room 3
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: Stickymayhem

Postby kevinz000 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:41 pm #388234

should have given him fakemin (no db no tgdb no ban) :^)

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Stickymayhem

Postby Stickymayhem » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:52 pm #388270

kevinz000 wrote:should have given him fakemin (no db no tgdb no ban) :^)


I would literally have done this had SOMEONE not rolled back my gamemaster rank goddammit
Image

Image

Slignerd
Github User
 
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:27 pm
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Re: Stickymayhem

Postby Slignerd » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:49 pm #392021

Generally eager to fuck shit up and use admin powers to intervene in any round that doesn't go his way.
Rounds 85162 (logs / screencaps) and 85165 (logs / screencaps) are excellent examples.


EDIT BY RUSTLEDJIMM (HEAD ADMIN):
A complaint was opened about this particular incident and it was found that Sticky had done no wrong whatsoever. Please consider this post in the context of the complaint viewtopic.php?f=54&t=16272
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.

PostThis post was deleted by Rustledjimm on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:02 pm.
Reason: let's not argue here

PostThis post was deleted by Rustledjimm on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:02 pm.
Reason: let's not argue here

PostThis post was deleted by Rustledjimm on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:03 pm.
Reason: let's not argue here

PostThis post was deleted by Rustledjimm on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:03 pm.
Reason: let's not argue here

PostThis post was deleted by Rustledjimm on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:03 pm.
Reason: let's not argue here

PostThis post was deleted by Rustledjimm on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:03 pm.
Reason: let's not argue here

PostThis post was deleted by Rustledjimm on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:03 pm.
Reason: let's not argue here

PostThis post was deleted by Rustledjimm on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:03 pm.
Reason: let's not argue here

PostThis post was deleted by Rustledjimm on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:03 pm.
Reason: let's not argue here

PostThis post was deleted by Rustledjimm on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:03 pm.
Reason: let's not argue here

PostThis post was deleted by Rustledjimm on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:03 pm.
Reason: let's not argue here

PostThis post was deleted by Rustledjimm on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:03 pm.
Reason: let's not argue here

PostThis post was deleted by Rustledjimm on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:04 pm.
Reason: let's not argue here

PostThis post was deleted by Rustledjimm on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:04 pm.
Reason: let's not argue here

PostThis post was deleted by Rustledjimm on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:04 pm.
Reason: let's not argue here

PostThis post was deleted by Rustledjimm on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:04 pm.
Reason: this was really hard to delete you're a funny

PostThis post was deleted by Rustledjimm on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:05 pm.
Reason: damn

PostThis post was deleted by Rustledjimm on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:05 pm.
Reason: damn

PostThis post was deleted by Rustledjimm on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:05 pm.
Reason: it ends here

User avatar
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:34 pm
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Re: Stickymayhem

Postby CitrusGender » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:11 pm #392148

Holy hell, that's a lot of deleted posts.
The complaint has been ended and I am going to confer with Rustled's judgement. The event was a bit off but historically, what sticky did was not against the rules or admin conduct and only changed the round for a few ghost role players. Still, I think that he can appreciate the feedback just as a reminder that he should consider who his event's effect.

Additionally, please do not argue in feedback threads. These arguments usually get nowhere.
Image
thanks to ninjanomnom for making my signature

User avatar
Calibraptor
 
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:56 am
Byond Username: Calibraptor

Re: Stickymayhem

Postby Calibraptor » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:31 pm #394115

Used admin powers to respawn himself and drop an ERT right on top of my head during an event within a minute of me robusting him and a centcomm official on the ferry.

I get cuffed and dragged towards the adminjail, so I ghost to deny him the pleasure of gloating because I was legit pissed about him cheesing a fight with admin powers like the unrobust scrub he is.

Believes that being an admeme on a SS13 server makes his opinions irrefutable, gets upset if he insults you and you dare to fling shit back at him. 0/10 unrobust soyboy.
Image

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Stickymayhem

Postby Stickymayhem » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:42 pm #394116

Calibraptor wrote:Used admin powers to respawn himself and drop an ERT right on top of my head during an event within a minute of me robusting him and a centcomm official on the ferry.

I get cuffed and dragged towards the adminjail, so I ghost to deny him the pleasure of gloating because I was legit pissed about him cheesing a fight with admin powers like the unrobust scrub he is.

Believes that being an admeme on a SS13 server makes his opinions irrefutable, gets upset if he insults you and you dare to fling shit back at him. 0/10 unrobust soyboy.


I'm going to keep this as brief as possible:

>Traitor Captain revolts against centcom and orders security to arrest/kill the inspector
>Me (Inspector) runs after they botch the arrest/kill and I get to the shuttle to launch it
>Warden comes with me, kills me on the shuttle after I call out for help and kills another centcom commander on centcom itself
>Using the IC reasoning of "A centcom inspector and commander just got murdered on centcom and had time to call out multiple times they were being murdered on centcom" an ERT is quickly assembled.
>I respawn myself as a commander in the ERT room because 1. There is more than one centcom person on centcom 2. I needed to give detailed instructions to the ERT including telling them not to kill the rogue Warden
>Warden is arrested and I take him towards the jail to implant and interrogate him for the full details of the traitor captain cabal. Instead he immediately ghosts.
>I put his catatonic body in jail.
Spoiler:
11:59:59: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): Says the admeme who drops an entire ERT and respawns himself to adminjail me.
12:00:16: PM From Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner): I only admin jailed you because you ghosted you chose to exit the round that's not my issue
12:00:45: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): I was going to exit the round anyways, I didn't want to give you the satisfaction since in my opinion you basically respawned yourself
12:01:05: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): Seems like a shithead thing to do

Spoiler:
12:04:28: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): I'm annoyed that I was taken out of the round permanently for doing what the captain was ordering
12:04:32: PM From Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner): Believe what you want, this conversation is completely pointless and you're not going to change your opinion while you're still mad about
12:04:38: PM From Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner): You took yourself out of the round permanently.
12:04:44: PM From Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner): I have zero sympathy for you.
12:04:56: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): I ghosted because I knew you were going to toss me in a cell for the rest of the game anyways
12:05:03: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): And probably gloaty
12:05:07: PM From Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner): Please tell me the lottery numbers for tomorrow as well then.


After being told to chill out, there was a brief argument in OOC followed by him alluding to the IC event in OOC. I OOCbanned him for an hour because he had already been warned and I was trying to get it through his head that he was too angry to be acting reasonably.
OOC: Calibraptor: >Be upset about admeme respawning himself to cheese a fight, >Get insulted in OOC by said admemes, >Get told to go outside and chill out


Thunder then banned him for five minutes telling him to go outside when he still wouldn't stop adminPMing about the situation.

He then immediately started talking about the round again in discord despite being told to stop by myself and Rustledjimm, and finally posted feedback here instead of an actual complaint.

TL;DR:

Calibraptor as a non-antag warden, chases a centcom official onto centcom, kills a commander and the official ON CENTCOM, then complains and immediately goes catatonic whencentcom security non-lethally arrests him. Then IC in OOCs about the issue and is banned, at which point he acts like I'm abusing admin to win an argument.

Full PM logs.
Spoiler:
11:57:15: Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): Torture porn isn't my fetish so I ghosted kk
11:57:50: PM From Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner): Yeah sure
11:58:28: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): I kinda wanted to escape back to the station not have an entire ERT come in and rape me right after I manage to robust two dudes
11:58:45: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): 0/10 don't wanna particpate gg no re
11:58:47: PM From Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner): You kind of just attacked centcom on centcom itself so I don't know what to tell ya
11:59:02: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): The official sent the shuttle and I'm not able to send it back
11:59:14: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): All of security(?|F) was ordered to detain him
11:59:22: PM From Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner): Again, I don't know what to tell you. Sometimes you just lose. Sometimes you could have made better decisions.
11:59:59: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): Says the admeme who drops an entire ERT and respawns himself to adminjail me.
12:00:16: PM From Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner): I only admin jailed you because you ghosted you chose to exit the round that's not my issue
12:00:45: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): I was going to exit the round anyways, I didn't want to give you the satisfaction since in my opinion you basically respawned yourself
12:01:05: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): Seems like a shithead thing to do
12:01:38: PM From Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner): Believe what you want, I'm not a player and I don't play to win. You are on central command, which reasonably has more than two people on it. You attacked people on central command, and after warnings of an ERT, still didn't bring the shuttle back.
12:02:00: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): I wouldn't have been able to anyways???
12:02:07: PM From Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner): ???!!!
12:02:17: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): The shuttle doesn't launch for normal crew
12:02:17: PM From Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner): You could literally have taken the shuttle back
12:02:28: PM From Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner): It's ID locked. Take the centcom officer(?|F) ID.
12:02:31: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): Nigga I've tried to launch it before as a crew member
12:02:40: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): That's what I was trying to do when the ERT came in
12:02:58: PM From Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner): So then you did know you could launch it yourself.
12:03:09: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): No, I didn't.
12:03:18: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): I only found out just now that it would have worked
12:03:30: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): I was going to TRY it
12:03:56: PM From Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner): Christ dude you're clearly just annoyed you got arrested. Make better decisions and you won't die. Or keep making bad decisions and embrace the resulting storyline.
12:04:03: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): This shit about 'I don't play to win' is kinda contradicted by you spawning an ERT and respawning yourself.
12:04:28: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): I'm annoyed that I was taken out of the round permanently for doing what the captain was ordering
12:04:32: PM From Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner): Believe what you want, this conversation is completely pointless and you're not going to change your opinion while you're still mad about
12:04:38: PM From Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner): You took yourself out of the round permanently.
12:04:44: PM From Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner): I have zero sympathy for you.
12:04:56: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): I ghosted because I knew you were going to toss me in a cell for the rest of the game anyways
12:05:03: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): And probably gloaty
12:05:07: PM From Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner): Please tell me the lottery numbers for tomorrow as well then.
12:05:13: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): So I didn't want to give you the satisfaction
12:05:36: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): Because in my opinion you were fucking cheesing that fight by dropping an entire ERT on me and respawning yourself
12:05:37: PM From Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner): You're being really petty and pathetic. You're wrong about what was going to happen, and you're bringing me down to your level of pettiness which really isn't what's going on]
12:05:52: PM From Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner): Please make a complaint or take this to discord. The conversation is over. Go calm down.
12:05:58: Reply PM from-Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug): Nah fasm
12:06:11: Closed by Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner).

OOC: Calibraptor: Sticky if you're going to deny my ticket and continue to message me so you can get the last word then your unrobust ass can eff off yo
OOC: Stickymayhem: New copypasta?
OOC: Stickymayhem: My last message was linking to my feedback so you can be a pissy little bitch there instead
OOC: Calibraptor: Tossing insults around really demonstrates your level of maturity there
OOC: Thunder12345: Cali go outside and take a deep breath
OOC: Stickymayhem: ^
OOC: Thunder12345: You'll feel better once you calm down
OOC: Stickymayhem: You are angry and incorrect about my intentions and it's impossible to argue with someone who thinks you're basically hitler so there's no point trying
OOC: Stickymayhem: So please just go chill out
OOC: Calibraptor: >Be upset about admeme respawning himself to cheese a fight, >Get insulted in OOC by said admemes, >Get told to go outside and chill out
OOC: Calibraptor: Just stop talking fam
ADMIN LOG: Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for calibraptor (OOC) (60 minutes) with the reason: "Talking about the current round because they were pissed off about an admin event" to the ban database.
ADMIN LOG: Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner) banned Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug) from OOC for 60 minutes.
ADMIN LOG: Thunder12345/(Jazmin Malcovich) has added a TEMPBAN for calibraptor (5 minutes) with the reason: "Just go outside and chill out already" to the ban database.
ADMIN LOG: Thunder12345/(Jazmin Malcovich) has banned Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug).
Reason: Just go outside and chill out already
This will be removed in 5 minutes.
ADMIN LOG: Ticket #13 resolved by Thunder12345/(Jazmin Malcovich)


OOC Logs
Spoiler:
OOC: Calibraptor: Sticky if you're going to deny my ticket and continue to message me so you can get the last word then your unrobust ass can eff off yo
OOC: Stickymayhem: New copypasta?
OOC: Stickymayhem: My last message was linking to my feedback so you can be a pissy little bitch there instead
OOC: Calibraptor: Tossing insults around really demonstrates your level of maturity there
OOC: Thunder12345: Cali go outside and take a deep breath
OOC: Stickymayhem: ^
OOC: Thunder12345: You'll feel better once you calm down
OOC: Stickymayhem: You are angry and incorrect about my intentions and it's impossible to argue with someone who thinks you're basically hitler so there's no point trying
OOC: Stickymayhem: So please just go chill out
OOC: Calibraptor: >Be upset about admeme respawning himself to cheese a fight, >Get insulted in OOC by said admemes, >Get told to go outside and chill out
OOC: Calibraptor: Just stop talking fam
ADMIN LOG: Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner) has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for calibraptor (OOC) (60 minutes) with the reason: "Talking about the current round because they were pissed off about an admin event" to the ban database.
ADMIN LOG: Stickymayhem/(Commander Steiner) banned Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug) from OOC for 60 minutes.
ADMIN LOG: Thunder12345/(Jazmin Malcovich) has added a TEMPBAN for calibraptor (5 minutes) with the reason: "Just go outside and chill out already" to the ban database.
ADMIN LOG: Thunder12345/(Jazmin Malcovich) has banned Calibraptor/(Jude Junebug).
Reason: Just go outside and chill out already
This will be removed in 5 minutes.
ADMIN LOG: Ticket #13 resolved by Thunder12345/(Jazmin Malcovich)
Last edited by Stickymayhem on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Image

User avatar
Calibraptor
 
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:56 am
Byond Username: Calibraptor

Re: Stickymayhem

Postby Calibraptor » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:54 pm #394117

First off, I was told to take the issue to discord by administrators, I was never told not to do so. So you can stop claiming I went there just because I was salty, thanks my unrobust friend.

The ICKY OCKY was borderline and all I mentioned was that a fight occurred and that an admin cheesing it with powers. I thought it was a dick move to ban me when I didn't even specify a location, names, or anything else that would give anybody info about the round, I basically handed you an excuse on a silver platter to take administrative action against me though so I guess the fault lays with me for assuming you wouldn't be an asshole.

I ghosted out of anger because I had zero interest in being tortured/jailed/gloated at when the circumstances that lead to the arrest, were, in my opinion, bullshit.
Image

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Stickymayhem

Postby Stickymayhem » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:58 pm #394118

Don't talk about the round while the round is ongoing. It's an easy rule.

Anyway you're clearly just salty. You didn't understand how the shuttle worked and you tried to one-man army centcom itself on their home turf.

I mean honestly your rage at this is just hilarious. If anything you were treated with kid-gloves. You didn't get any shit for non-antag murdering centcom officials, you didn't even get killed, just arrested.

I've never seen someone self-sabotage as hard as you have here. It's mind-boggling.
Image

Image

PostThis post was deleted by CitrusGender on Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:45 pm.
Reason: ausops you make good posts but this is not the place for them

User avatar
Calibraptor
 
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:56 am
Byond Username: Calibraptor

Re: Stickymayhem

Postby Calibraptor » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:15 pm #394120

Bruh of course I'm fucking salty. You pulled some gay ass shit and I've got no recourse because if I make a real complaint I'll get slammed with 'But it was an event' and the peanut gallery eager to suckle those sweet administrative toes followed by you reverse 360 slam dunking my rage spelled out with my own fury feces into the denied section.

I'm mad that you can insult me but as soon as I throw back the same shit you're flinging all of a sudden I'm the one out of line and need to get out of ahelps/OOC/discord because apparently admin feelings are an endangered animal.
Image

PostThis post was deleted by CitrusGender on Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:35 pm.
Reason: peanutpost

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Stickymayhem

Postby Stickymayhem » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:22 pm #394123

You'll be slammed with "The logs and your opinions on reality don't line up here calib" if anything
Image

Image

PostThis post was deleted by CitrusGender on Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:43 pm.
Reason: it was a good time, yes. also peanutpost

PostThis post was deleted by CitrusGender on Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:35 pm.
Reason: peanutpost

User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Stickymayhem

Postby Saegrimr » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:49 pm #394132

Didn't the last identical """complaint""" in here get chain deleted and told to take it to admincomplaints?
Why does this keep happening.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Stickymayhem

Postby Stickymayhem » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:12 pm #394144

Saegrimr wrote:Didn't the last identical """complaint""" in here get chain deleted and told to take it to admincomplaints?
Why does this keep happening.


Because I let players make really bad decisions IC and then deal with the IC consequences.

Instead of just deleting them for coming to centcom.
Image

Image

User avatar
Calibraptor
 
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:56 am
Byond Username: Calibraptor

Re: Stickymayhem

Postby Calibraptor » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:49 pm #394158

Stickymayhem wrote:
Saegrimr wrote:Didn't the last identical """complaint""" in here get chain deleted and told to take it to admincomplaints?
Why does this keep happening.


Because I let players make really bad decisions IC and then deal with the IC consequences.

Instead of just deleting them for coming to centcom.


Sticky if you're going to deny my ticket and continue to message me so you can get the last word then your unrobust ass can eff off yo
Image

User avatar
Armhulen
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: it's a long story

Re: Stickymayhem

Postby Armhulen » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:14 pm #394162

I kind of don't like how sticky is the centcom inspector, the ert commander, and the guy talked in ahelps

but whatever it doesn't matter much when you're removing bad people
Go to bed bro, she's not thinking about you.

User avatar
Stickymayhem
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 pm
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Stickymayhem

Postby Stickymayhem » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:30 pm #394167

Armhulen wrote:I kind of don't like how sticky is the centcom inspector, the ert commander, and the guy talked in ahelps

but whatever it doesn't matter much when you're removing bad people


I went inspector because I knew the inspector was going to end up lynched so it was pointless giving it to someone else to either murderbone in retaliation or die and be annoyed.

I was the ert commander because there is no other way to give detailed instructions to the ERT. If I hadn't done that they might have just killed the warden and the station. I needed to explain shit to them.
Image

Image

User avatar
Armhulen
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: it's a long story

Re: Stickymayhem

Postby Armhulen » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:35 pm #394168

alrighty
Go to bed bro, she's not thinking about you.

PostThis post was deleted by CitrusGender on Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:44 pm.
Reason: peanutpost

User avatar
BeeSting12
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:11 am
Location: 'Murica
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: Stickymayhem

Postby BeeSting12 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:44 pm #394187

Stickymayhem wrote:
Armhulen wrote:I kind of don't like how sticky is the centcom inspector, the ert commander, and the guy talked in ahelps

but whatever it doesn't matter much when you're removing bad people


I went inspector because I knew the inspector was going to end up lynched so it was pointless giving it to someone else to either murderbone in retaliation or die and be annoyed.

I was the ert commander because there is no other way to give detailed instructions to the ERT. If I hadn't done that they might have just killed the warden and the station. I needed to explain shit to them.

Beside the point but I usually go Centcomm Admiral and brief the team before they leave.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day


[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))

hows my driving?

User avatar
Armhulen
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: it's a long story

Re: Stickymayhem

Postby Armhulen » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:54 pm #394190

BeeSting12 wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:
Armhulen wrote:I kind of don't like how sticky is the centcom inspector, the ert commander, and the guy talked in ahelps

but whatever it doesn't matter much when you're removing bad people


I went inspector because I knew the inspector was going to end up lynched so it was pointless giving it to someone else to either murderbone in retaliation or die and be annoyed.

I was the ert commander because there is no other way to give detailed instructions to the ERT. If I hadn't done that they might have just killed the warden and the station. I needed to explain shit to them.

Beside the point but I usually go Centcomm Admiral and brief the team before they leave.

true but inspector died to them and the commander took the person to interrogate

anyways sticky and i talked it out and the ahelp was more talking about the event and sticky did not act or ban them so i'm gonna just let it go
Go to bed bro, she's not thinking about you.

PostThis post was deleted by CitrusGender on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:07 am.
Reason: this is not the place for discussion

PostThis post was deleted by CitrusGender on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:07 am.
Reason: this is not the place for discussion

PostThis post was deleted by CitrusGender on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:07 am.
Reason: this is not the place for discussion

PostThis post was deleted by CitrusGender on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:07 am.
Reason: this is not the place for discussion

PostThis post was deleted by CitrusGender on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:07 am.
Reason: this is not the place for discussion

PostThis post was deleted by CitrusGender on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:07 am.
Reason: this is not the place for discussion

PreviousNext

Return to Admin Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users