Stickymayhem

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.

Moderators: In-Game Head Admins, In-Game Game Master

Ayy Lemoh

Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Re: Stickymayhem

Postby Ayy Lemoh » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:56 am #434052

I did a tc trade with sticky to be a centcom official. I was named Centcom Official and had the loadout which was given to me while I was in the holodeck. A funny coincidence. Later on, I ask the captain to inspect the nuke disk and confirm I am real. We then go to Centcom, wait for a centcom official to confirm the inspection, and sticky spawns himself in as a syndicate operative. He was cuffed by captain and said he was trying to steal all of centcom's secrets while making it seem like I was legit, winking and shit. The captain then guns me down because he knew i was a syndie operative in disguise.

After that, Imsxz spawns themself in as a syndicate, comes in from the room with all the shuttle consoles, and asks "Are we done tricking the captain?". Their name is then Syndicate Pilot and Sticky says 'KEEP THE HOLOGRAM UP' while Imsxz asks 'do they not know about fake command yet' before getting gunned down. After that, I spawn in as a janitor and ask 'hey, im here to clean the remains of the captain' before getting gunned down as well. (Round ID was 92778 this shit is amazing to read if you can get past all the other crap)

Sticky says 'well what are you going to do to me? the simulation is gonna collapse' before getting gunned down. After that, shit starts deleting and the captain tries to move further into centcom while mass chunks of tiles and walls were being removed then binary floortiles were being spawned. The captain didn't leave until TEAR IN THE FABRIC OF REALITY singularities started spawning. The captain then said 'I JUST SAVED US FROM THE SYNDICATE ALSO CENTCOM EXPLODED' meaning that they had no fucking idea that they were on a simulation. Sticky then made this amazing announcement after I asked him to make it more clear.
So, after we all died from laughter, the captain started asking 'IF IT WAS A HOLOGRAM THEN HOW IS MY SYNDICATE GEAR REAL' meaning that they thought it was ALL a hologram when it was real people in a fake simulation.
So that means that according to the captain that I, as a fake centcom official in a setting where the AI requires holopads for their hologram to work, had complete fucking holographic clothes, id card, pda, and a disabler gun which apparently had fucking hardlight disable beams that worked.

This was one of the best tc trades I ever made as it was just the gift that kept on giving. Good admeme with good tc trades.

Not-Dorsidarf
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Postby Not-Dorsidarf » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:36 am #434136

I spent the whole post trying to work out whether that was gonna be a complaint or not. Nice event sticky

Stickymayhem
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Postby Stickymayhem » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:17 pm #434385

Retained for posterity

asskek
In Game PermaBanned

Byond Username: Asskek

Postby asskek » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:10 pm #434461

fucking niknakflak lol

you're a legend sticky

bman
Github User

Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Postby bman » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:43 pm #434471

i erp'd a cyoa with him in discord once and it was entertaining
pryce bax.

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Mon May 20, 2019 12:09 am.
Reason: Shitpost

Shad0k
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Shad0k

Postby Shad0k » Sun May 19, 2019 7:50 pm #494580

Made a great event on Event Hall. I regret not leaving my viro autism fort, I missed most of it.

Hierophant

Byond Username: VictorPride

Postby Hierophant » Wed May 29, 2019 3:31 am #495903

Had a great event on Event Hall. I was HOS expecting a normal shift when the AI mentions a Centcomm official is talking to the Captain in their office. The cap then says to us on command comms that Centcomm will providing one irregular supply drop to each of our departments. I forget what everyone ordered but the CMO got a bunch of autosurgeons for implants and medibeam guns, I got a changeling egg which I could implant to become one (which I sadly messed up by taking a bite out of the thing) and the RD got an extremely dangerous spider-like monster.

To no-one surprise the RD failed to properly contain the monster which subsequently burst out of science which we later found out was because IT COULD STILL VENTCRAWL DESPITE IT'S MASSIVE SIZE. The speed of this thing too will give me nightmares for a while to come. We eventually killed this thing and I cheered on bringing it to the chef to make a victory feast of it. Centcomm was sending us another confidential message, we can check that after dinner. As soon as it was carved up lots of spiderlings burst out, we later discovered we got two messages in the vein of "there are lifesigns still in the monster" and "you know you're idiots right?". Well sooner than anyone could expected the spider horde was upon us. There were still traitors and backstabbers trying to get their kills in but I had to free these criminals so they could grab a weapon whilst spiders descended set to exterminate all of us.

There was maybe 10 people still alive out of 70 and about 100 spiders so a death squad was called in. It was pretty simple using the pulse rifle once we landed to I switched to esword and eshield to conserve ammo and have more fun. We got the nuke codes off the captain's corpse and set to dash out of there, when I suddenly noticed my crew of 6 was down to just 2 and there was an absolute horde infront of us with only one minute until our escape shuttle leaves. I had to barge spiders with my shield, shoot a fuckton of destroy pulse beams and still we barely made it to the shuttle.

It looked movie-like to me the way the horde descended as well as the narrow gap we left betweem getting to the shuttle and getting away. Everyone else in the OOC afterwards said they really enjoyed the craziness of that round, and I hope to experience more of his events sometime soon.

Calibraptor

Byond Username: Calibraptor

Postby Calibraptor » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:30 pm #504274

Is willing to give a toxic player the chance to reform, for which I'm personally grateful for.

wesoda25

Byond Username: Wesoda25

Postby wesoda25 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:24 am #515459

only current admin who runs actually good events (most of the time).

peoplearestrange

Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Postby peoplearestrange » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:45 am #516063

Always inspired by Sticky's events. Was nice to see someone actually engaging with the Events server and using for, well, events!
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment

miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly

WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.

Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.

TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...

NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.

Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!

Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!

Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.

IM TRYING

Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch

Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...

Are you having a stroke

bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing

MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.

PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"

I'm a box

NoxVS

Byond Username: NoxVS

Postby NoxVS » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:32 pm #571119

Did a really cool SCP event where specimens were placed into xenobiology and were slowly given instructions on how to contain them. Unfortunately nukies ended the round but it was pretty fun for the short amount of time we could do it
You cant prove I did this admin feedback just to encourage Sticky to do the event again

Sylphet
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Sylphet

Postby Sylphet » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:47 am #571124

NoxVS wrote:Did a really cool SCP event where specimens were placed into xenobiology and were slowly given instructions on how to contain them. Unfortunately nukies ended the round but it was pretty fun for the short amount of time we could do it

I feel the same about this one - based event, please do again.
Tell me how much you think that I should be thrown out of the nearest airlock !
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=27175

Stickymayhem
In-Game Game Master

Postby Stickymayhem » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:20 am #571132

when im drunk at midnight is when i have my best event ideas and my worst execution

every fucking time

Vekter
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Vekter

Postby Vekter » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:06 pm #571150

Sticky's events on Manuel piss me off because I can't ever hope to be anywhere near as creative.

Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you

Stickymayhem
In-Game Game Master

Postby Stickymayhem » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:15 pm #571158

Vekter wrote:Sticky's events on Manuel piss me off because I can't ever hope to be anywhere near as creative.

oh man i feel this so hard dude i get so mad when someone does a good event

Previous

Return to Admin Feedback