Dump Your Vote 2024

Discuss policies and candidacies with the potential Headmins.
Forum rules
Post a thread if you want to be a candidate. Must not be permabanned from the game servers or blacklisted.

Reply to a thread to interact with headmin candidates. Rules

Do not spam the same question in multiple threads, use the debate subforum for that.
Hoolny
Byond Username: Hoolny

Dump Your Vote 2024

Post by Hoolny » #720855

As a new cycle of head admins come in and out you are given a choice between many candidates, the people get to elect one of those candidates with the other two being chosen by the admin teams and host.

You could choose that guy over there they have a good policy or that dude over there they will surely guide the community where you want it to be, they may not change a thing and that may be what you want.

I won’t change a thing, hell I won’t even be there I don’t even know if I can even run I can’t even play.

But you are given the choice to elect for someone that won’t represent you or any one, throw away the voice of the people for only two head admins too make a choice, surely nothing bad could happen there isn’t such a thing as a 1 for 1 tie.

I won’t speak on any points further from this for I don’t have any I won’t participate on any discussions for there is no discussion to be had.
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Re: Dump Your Vote 2024

Post by Cheshify » #720861

Permabanned players can't run for headmin.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta