Tattle - Chill Island Vibes

Discuss policies and candidacies with the potential Headmins.
Forum rules
Post a thread if you want to be a candidate. Must not be permabanned from the game servers or blacklisted.

Reply to a thread to interact with headmin candidates. Rules

Do not spam the same question in multiple threads, use the debate subforum for that.
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Tattle - Chill Island Vibes

Post by dragomagol » #721170

Oh hey, I see you've woken up on the beach. Welcome. I'm Tattle, but you also won't know me as dragomagol. I haven't adminned in a while, but you may have spotted me playing on Sybil and Terry in the medbay (sadistic).

You've probably noticed that I have a yellow name, which means I've done this rodeo before. Back in Fall 2021 I headminned alongside RaveRadbury and NamelessFairy. We had a pretty darn good term. I don't care much for policy, but I do care to keep the pipeline unclogged by keeping on top of our timeline and bugging my fellow headmins to collaborate on responses to ban appeals and admin promotions.

Besides keeping the lights on, I have no big plans for a headmin term. This past term has been fast with rule changes, the quality of which I don't have any comments on, but I'd prefer to keep the rules the same and build our admins' confidence in applying the spirit of the rules on edge cases.

Remember to stay hydrated and take a screen break every once in a while. πŸ€™

AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
NamelessFairy
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: NamelessFairy

Re: Tattle - Chill Island Vibes

Post by NamelessFairy » #721285

I was headmin alongside Tattle and I can say they're outstanding and I genuinely think the best headmin we've had. Would be amazing to have them around for a 2nd term.
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #721290

Hey Tattle, how would you handle a term where you could possibly have two co-headmins that are all about changing rules and upsetting the status quo?
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dragomagol » #721293

Excellent question! If my co-headmins wanted to push ahead a lot of change, and couldn't be persuaded not to, I would do my best to at the very least keep the additions or changes as simple/straightforward as possible.
AKA tattle

Spoiler:
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #721334

I was opposed to this platform initially, but reflecting on it a bit more a more chill term might be exactly what we need. Good luck gamer.
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dragomagol » #721364

NamelessFairy wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:48 pm I was headmin alongside Tattle and I can say they're outstanding and I genuinely think the best headmin we've had. Would be amazing to have them around for a 2nd term.
TheRex9001 wrote: ↑Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:29 pm I was opposed to this platform initially, but reflecting on it a bit more a more chill term might be exactly what we need. Good luck gamer.
Thank you both for the kind words! I'll do you proud o7
AKA tattle

Spoiler:
Riggle
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Riggle

Post by Riggle » #721419

Tattle is a very compassionate and chill admin. They were good at being a headmin once and I fully support them in their endeavours to do it again.
Very cool link
Look at my cool text
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #721430

Tattle is singlehandedly the nicest person in this entire community and I will die on that hill.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug: ⋆ :beer: 𝒯𝒢𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒢 π“ˆπ’Άπ’·π’Άπ“‰π’Ύπ’Έπ’Άπ“. :faggot: ⋆ :heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: ↑Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: ↑Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: ↑Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: ↑Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: ↑Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: ↑Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: ↑Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: ↑Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: ↑Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: ↑Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: ↑Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: ↑Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: ↑Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dragomagol » #721579

Riggle wrote: ↑Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:28 pm Tattle is a very compassionate and chill admin. They were good at being a headmin once and I fully support them in their endeavours to do it again.
conrad wrote: ↑Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:57 pm Tattle is singlehandedly the nicest person in this entire community and I will die on that hill.
You all are too kind, thank you for your support :heart:
AKA tattle

Spoiler:
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Post by TheFinalPotato » #721607

I like tattle, tattle goes hard. Not very like "forward pushing" but an exceedingly levelheaded and communicative person.
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #721701

Don't do it you're too good for these people
argentina campeΓ³n :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #721789

NamelessFairy wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:48 pm I was headmin alongside Tattle and I can say they're outstanding and I genuinely think the best headmin we've had. Would be amazing to have them around for a 2nd term.
I was headmin alongside Tattle and I can say they're outstanding and I genuinely think the best headmin we've had. Would be amazing to have them around for a 2nd term.

I can literally say the exact same thing so I am. Vote Tattle!
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dragomagol » #722050

TheFinalPotato wrote: ↑Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:59 pm I like tattle, tattle goes hard. Not very like "forward pushing" but an exceedingly levelheaded and communicative person.
wubli wrote: ↑Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:41 pm Don't do it you're too good for these people
RaveRadbury wrote: ↑Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:57 am

I can literally say the exact same thing so I am. Vote Tattle!
You guys are all the kindest! I feel lucky to have had such a net positive time on /tg/, met so many great folks, learned a ton. Regardless of whether or not I win (and I don't really expect to), I'm grateful to be here.
AKA tattle

Spoiler: