TRIALMIN REVIEW: PickleInspector

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

TRIALMIN REVIEW: PickleInspector

Post by lollerderby » #119553

PickleInspector has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for a month now.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Re: TRIALMIN REVIEW: PickleInspector

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #119562

I've only seen them on a couple times, they've handled ahelps well enough those few times.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #119565

I have never seen PickleInspector online. Aren't they TBMs original account or something?
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #119570

pickleinspector became tbm then switched back to pickleinspector.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #119703

I don't think I've ever seen them on.
PickleInspector
Byond Username: PickleInspector

Post by PickleInspector » #119712

I tend to only be around when I'm needed. If I come online and see 3-4 other admins online, I'll probably just go play another vidya. By default and intention I'm not going to be as active as some other admins. Just a heads-up on how I prefer to operate.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #119724

PickleInspector wrote:I tend to only be around when I'm needed. If I come online and see 3-4 other admins online, I'll probably just go play another vidya. By default and intention I'm not going to be as active as some other admins. Just a heads-up on how I prefer to operate.
demote
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #119727

Tsaricide wrote:
PickleInspector wrote:I tend to only be around when I'm needed. If I come online and see 3-4 other admins online, I'll probably just go play another vidya. By default and intention I'm not going to be as active as some other admins. Just a heads-up on how I prefer to operate.
demote
demote yourself
PickleInspector

Post by PickleInspector » #119732

Tsaricide wrote:
demote
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #119788

Kind of an issue when the point of trialmin is to review people's adminning and you prefer to solo admin.
PickleInspector

Post by PickleInspector » #119790

palpatine213 wrote:
Kind of an issue when the point of trialmin is to review people's adminning and you prefer to solo admin.
I'd hoped the prior three-four years of fullminning on the server would be a pretty good sample.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #119793

I've seen them on a fair bit at night EST, they've been pretty cool and helpful
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
lollerderby
Byond Username: Lollerderby
Github Username: lollerderby

Post by lollerderby » #122203

Promoted a couple days ago.
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, ">rylie talking shit and not actually doing anything again"
DEAD: Tim Ebow says, "What a twist"