Fascist Work Station 13 (event discussion)

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Jalleo
Byond Username: Jalleo

Re: Fascist Work Station 13 (event discussion)

Post by Jalleo » #79128

Bottom post of the previous page:

Idea

If there is enough people in a department and they have the material they could try a uprisimg to become the new heads of staff and sec. If this works they just take over those places if not you got a new opening for a loyal underling who gave away the plan.

Having this in unison of normal workers trying a revolution could be interesting.
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #79335

Security should get special equipment. The new Cybernetic Implants, maybe?
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #79469

How about Bay's Schutzcurity uniforms just for that event?
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #79788

Just give them all the old HOS kit. FOR THE FUHREREEEEER
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #80455