Trialmin Review: Suede Falcon

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions

Moderator: In-Game Head Admins

Nervere
In-Game Head Admin

Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Trialmin Review: Suede Falcon

Postby Nervere » Thu May 30, 2019 3:35 am #496043

Suede Falcon has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for a while now. We’ve been pushing back/extending this trial while Suede dealt with IRL stuff. He has been more active now so we’re holding the trial review now.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.

MortoSasye
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: Trialmin Review: Suede Falcon

Postby MortoSasye » Thu May 30, 2019 3:40 am #496044

based catposter, good admin, are now active

promote now now now
Bella Rouge here, and yes it is not Rogue, or Rose.
Please leave your feedback here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=20661
I wake up.
I see my good friend, Dick Suckery, and I say hello to him. Kind guy, nice to his wife and kids.
But then I see him: Good Goodman. Outrageous. I am so upset, I punch the wall instead of my boyfriend in front of him (because I'm not a violent person). I make it my life reason to destroy him. He will not disrespect me anymore.
I ban his name. I can sleep again. I hate players.

Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.

07:43:57: -/(-): Law cant touch me, your gay ass game admin shit will never affect me emotionally or physically. My life sucks more than your le epic gamer power ever will. PenterWad is gay, your mom gay, yeet.

Nervere
In-Game Head Admin

Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Postby Nervere » Thu May 30, 2019 3:44 am #496045

I was a bit worried about Suede’s activity in the past, but he has made a turn around and has been very communicative with us throughout the process of his trial. He has my approval.

NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: NikNakflak

Postby NikNakFlak » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:13 am #496546

He's a good boy, he posts cat pictures, he admins late at nights and says hello to me. Needs more people to post in this thread. Please promote my son
REDACTED
pm for deets

subject217
Github User

Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Postby subject217 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:25 am #496558

the coolest cat owning admin
thankfully former admin
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=20553

wubli
In-Game Head Admin

Byond Username: Wubli

Postby wubli » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:28 am #497761

My (officially) first candidate! Suede is an old, wise owl. He's been playing for a long time and knows his stuff. The only thing I could ask for is more cat pics, because I can't blame him for his lack of activity during the last review. I'm proud of the way he has handled things so far and his attitude. The rest of the headmin sucks, but they've agreed with me, so: promoted!
part time admin ♡ full time e̸̷͘l̕͝d̕r̛͘͢͟͡i҉҉t́͟͠c̷͝h̸̡͠ ̀̕͟ą͘͘͠b҉̕͠ò̸̡͢͞m̸̀̕͜͡i͞ǹ̕͟͞͝ą̸͘͟͞t͘͢͜i͏̵̛́͝ó̡͢ń̀͘͘
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i'm here to try

Return to Town Hall