Trialmin Review: MrrFiish (SCP-527)

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Trialmin Review: MrrFiish (SCP-527)

Post by Timberpoes » #701567

MrrFiish (SCP-527) has been a trial admin in containment at Site-19 for two months.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the DB or if their promotion should be delayed.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Re: Trialmin Review: MrrFiish (SCP-527)

Post by Timberpoes » #701577

I call him Fishy in the admin channels. He has never once complained about this. The nads on this fish are tungsten.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #701606

handles tickets well and likes to make funnies for people.
SapphoQueer
Byond Username: SapphoQueer

Post by SapphoQueer » #701732

Really respectful in tickets, on top of being utterly hilarious at times. (I.E. when I, as a deaf engineer, made a endless disposals trap I ended up in myself, he spawned himself in and just laughed at me for a while before killing himself.)
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #701834

He's pretty fun and one time he fucked up super bad and i called him out on it and he's like "shit i fucked up sorry" and i said "its ok that was pretty funny lol"
MrrFiish
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: MrrFiish

Post by MrrFiish » #701877

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:38 pm He's pretty fun and one time he fucked up super bad and i called him out on it and he's like "shit i fucked up sorry" and i said "its ok that was pretty funny lol"
What was this referring to..
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #701890

MrrFiish wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:33 am
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:38 pm He's pretty fun and one time he fucked up super bad and i called him out on it and he's like "shit i fucked up sorry" and i said "its ok that was pretty funny lol"
my memory isnt very good but i remember you spamming the meteor announcements a ton once and im like "aaah stop please" in the ahelp and you were like "no its ok i only hit the button once and hit the announcement a lot for funny" and then you messaged me again later "shit okay actually i fucked up and hit it a few times more than i thought sorry" and i said "its ok it was funny and it wasnt that damaging"

or maybe i just imagined this scenario? i dont know, my brain is really fucky when it comes to remembering things i could have sworn this was either you or walter

if im wrong about this i still think Mrrfiish is a great admin tho btw and should get a big trophy
MrrFiish
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: MrrFiish

Post by MrrFiish » #702055

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:41 pm
my memory isnt very good but i remember you spamming the meteor announcements a ton once and im like "aaah stop please" in the ahelp and you were like "no its ok i only hit the button once and hit the announcement a lot for funny" and then you messaged me again later "shit okay actually i fucked up and hit it a few times more than i thought sorry" and i said "its ok it was funny and it wasnt that damaging"

or maybe i just imagined this scenario? i dont know, my brain is really fucky when it comes to remembering things i could have sworn this was either you or walter

if im wrong about this i still think Mrrfiish is a great admin tho btw and should get a big trophy
Thank you for the kind words gamer but I do NOT remember this happening lmao
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #702192

MrrFiish wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:49 am
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:41 pm

Thank you for the kind words gamer but I do NOT remember this happening lmao
if it didnt happen you should still be a full admin cuz i love you
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master

Post by Timberpoes » #702692

SCP-527 JUST BREACHED CONTAINMENT. SEND MTF EPSILON-12 "Promoted to Game Admin" TO SECURE AND RECONTAIN.