TRIALMIN REVIEW: Shaps

Users can post replies, but only game admins, mods, and forum admins may post topics. Mainly for questions and official discussions
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

TRIALMIN REVIEW: Shaps

Post by imblyings » #122983

shaps has now been in the .txt as a Trial Admin for a month now.

Please use this thread as public review; it's encouraged for players to comment on how well/badly the trial admin has done and whether or not they think the trial admin should be made a full admin, if they should be removed from the .txt or if their promotion should be delayed.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
whodaloo
Byond Username: Whodaloo

Re: TRIALMIN REVIEW: Shaps

Post by whodaloo » #123070

we need a thumbs down emote jfc
i love public logs
Spoiler:
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : Beacuse
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : ((im banned))

SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Hos
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Can i bang you]
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : ]plras
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : R; I WROTE THIS SOMG FOR YOU HOS

SAY: Bryce Pax/IcePacks : I THINK I WAS A LITTLE HASTY IN GIVING THE CREW ACCESS TO THE ARMORY

Lusty Xenomorph Maid begins to clean the telescopic baton with the soap...

[Common] Garrett Larson says, "How do i shot pod"

OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : WHodaloo, why are you so fucking aggressive against me
OOC: Engineer Donkin/Whodaloo : i have no idea what you're talking about chief
OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : Cuck sucking dick wanking piece of cock shit head
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #123111

Fullmin pls. Shaps is always a pleasure to interact with.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #123114

When I first laid eyes on Phoebe Lotsu, I knew they were destined for greatness.
Long, flowing hair, blue CMO coat wrapped snugly around pretty curves and a face that betrayed softness even in the harsh setting of a crazy spacestation.
Polite, efficient, pleasant, a woman who did not deserve the harsh realities that were visited upon her. A wild revolution, a virology bursting into a blobin front of her. Never once did her faith falter.
Many men tried to woo her, each trying different tactics to melt the soft heart of Phoebe like butter in the sun. None tasted victory. Lotsu's dedication to the crew was paramount, above her own life, even.
And then they came for her. Centcomm. Their big green coats and their admiral hats. Rolling 6 deep with pulse rifles and energy shields. Autorevolver clacking against flawless nanofiber armour.
They took her. Cited health reasons. I know what they're doing though, I went through it too once. The conditioning. They're taking her to be a Centcomm official.
I raged at first, I took the form of a slaughter demon, my very world twisting as I drew upon powers deemed taboo to slay those who would take her. I fell... eventually. We always do.
Off they hauled her, to the ship, and then, like a puff of smoke, she was gone. I thought that was the end, the end to Phoebe, that i'd never see her caring smile ever again, but I was wrong.
She returned some time later, clad in the most beautiful outfit i'd ever seen. Hair cut neatly, gloves fit snugly, green admiral uniform ironed and robust. Phoebe returned to us, not as a CMO, but as a leader, as an admiral.
An admiral that would always be part of the crew, no matter how high she got on the corporate chain, she would never forget her roots, never forget the shifts she spent knee deep in blob goo trying to bring back the HoS for the 4th time, never forget the bitter defeat of a fire extinguisher to the temple during a revolution, never forget dodging taser shots through the hallways as rampaging changelings hunted her.
We have a bright future ahead of us.
I salute you, Admiral Lotsu.
I play Boris Pepper.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #123120

a good man
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #123140

Aside from being a total badmin sometimes (seriously he said he fucking banned the victim of a griff by mistake) and the most unrobust CMO I know,

yeah they're ok

Would like to see Shaps as a full admin, usually has the best interests of players at heart and is only an annoying ass sometimes
Limey wrote:its too late.
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #123143

When attempting to ban someone today, they accidentally banned the victim instead.
It took them 4 more tries to actually ban the person they were trying to ban.

Still a pretty good admin. Needs to stop pushing 4 catgirl rights though.
Last edited by Shadowlight213 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
c1yd3i
Byond Username: C1yd3i

Post by c1yd3i » #123146

Shaps is a pretty rad dude. He never has any malintent in his actions managing players, despite making a few mistakes (everything has a learning curve).

I'd like to see him develop his skills further as a Full Admin.
tuypo1
Byond Username: Tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #123554

palpatine213 wrote: Still a pretty good admin. Needs to stop pushing 4 catgirl rights though.
i have space bast set as my chaplin deity a cat fan as an admin will be great.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #124365

Good player, good admin.

I had my doubts about them but they've exceeded all my expectations.

I support promotion 100%.
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #124375

Shaps is a great player/admin. Competent and fun to be on with

Promote tbh
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #124609

I keep thinking Shaps is a fullmin and occasionally ask them questions...

Premote so my brain can be correct.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #124620

All done, promoted.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.