ITT Admin confessions and fuck ups.

Mods and admins talk, users listen. Anybody can see this board, but only forum staff and game admins can post.

Moderators: In-Game Head Admins, In-Game Admin

Mothblocks
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: ITT Admin confessions and fuck ups.

Postby Mothblocks » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:52 am #598050

one time there was a swastika in the chapel, i sent a light missile down after making sure nobody was nearby, but it didn't really do anything. sent another one down that was a bit more powerful, and ron lemon and someone else both walk in out nowhere and both die and get sent down a z-level. revived them and relocated them with a "shhhhh" pray message
Mothblocks on Bagil/Sybil - Say nice things about me

HommandoSA
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: HommandoSA

Re: ITT Admin confessions and fuck ups.

Postby HommandoSA » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:52 pm #598070

Was memeing back and forth with a mime through subtle messages. I didn't realize he was about to go crit so I BSA'd him which gibbed him in the middle of medbay. Control + shift + Left clicked his ghost to immediately bring him back, but I still felt bad about it.

The worst thing I think I've done involved Imszx. I failed to check his objectives when he was an antag so I thought it was the standard traitor Lexia murderbones the entire station round. Turns out he had the hijack objective. I dropped a 6 man ERT team on him. He proceeds to murder every single one of them and complete the hijack. I felt terrible when I noticed the hijack objective and I didn't want to delete the ERT. I've been a bit more careful about ERT deployment since then.

Previous

Return to Auditorium