Race Roleplay Fluff

(Mainly the wiki)
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Race Roleplay Fluff

Post by Steelpoint » #164368

I noticed a while ago that the newer Plasmaman page had a expanded 'Roleplay' page on it. As such I've slightly gone ahead and expanded to add a minor Roleplay section to the Human and Lizardperson page (and added a nice First Contact picture to the Liz page).

Fluff is fluff and odds are most people will ignore it, but I think its still a worthy addition and if anyone (Lizard players more accurately) would want to help expand upon the Roleplay suggestions then please do so. There's never going to be a 'correct' way to play as a character, but it would be good to get some kind of general idea of how people think a race should be portrayed, at least on paper.
Raphaella
Byond Username: Emilc4h

Re: Race Roleplay Fluff

Post by Raphaella » #164376

I dig it. Good job on that, it'd be nice to see it expanded with time.
If only you knew how bad things really are.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #164381

I've also touched on why groups like the Syndicate are quite tolerant of Lizards within their organization on the Human roleplay page.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #164390

Woop woop it's happening

I was gonna do the lizard page after finishing plasmaman but I've been busy. good job m8
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #164391

I've barely touched playing as a Lizardman and my only interactions with Lizardmen as a Human is usually them underneath the heels of my jackboots. As such I'm really going off of interactions I've seen from observing and from the forums/whatever for the Lizard page.

The image I added is from one of my favourite book series and I've wanted to use it for a while, and suits a 'first contact' well.
Spoiler:
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #164784

I've done a bit more expansion content on the 'Race' pages, as well as adding a bit to the Podman as well as adding their own 'Special Snowflake' quip.

I might be going a bit further with the added lore for the Lizards, but since I'm the guy who practically did most of their initial lore I think I can get away with it.