Sublime Text byond syntax

How, what and why to code in BYOND.
AnturK
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Anturke

Sublime Text byond syntax

Post by AnturK » #84510

Sharing my hacky work just in case anyone wants to use it for byond coding.
If anyone has anything more detailed or byond stuff for other editors ,please share and don't leave us enslaved to dreammaker.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/lb6tq98oz ... tmLanguage
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Re: Sublime Text byond syntax

Post by Xhuis » #84561

dream maker is love
dream maker is life
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Re: Sublime Text byond syntax

Post by Miauw » #84685

>not using npp with a DM syntax .xml file
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted