[BOUNTY] Re-add contractor kit to midround+latejoin traitor

How, what and why to code in BYOND.
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

[BOUNTY] Re-add contractor kit to midround+latejoin traitor

Post by sinfulbliss » #708729

Hello!

$30 to re-add the contractor kit to midround and latejoin traitors' uplinks. Nothing special, just putting back what once was.
This of course includes the contractor tablet that came with the kit, which was removed from the code in this PR.

Payment will be on merge since permission was obtained, but let me know if there's an issue with that. Also price is negotiable since I'm not sure how difficult this will be.
Spoiler:
Hoolny
Byond Username: Hoolny

Re: [BOUNTY] Re-add contractor kit to midround+latejoin traitor

Post by Hoolny » #709987

sinfulbliss wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:36 am Image

Hello!

$30 to re-add the contractor kit to midround and latejoin traitors' uplinks. Nothing special, just putting back what once was.
This of course includes the contractor tablet that came with the kit, which was removed from the code in this PR.

Payment will be on merge since permission was obtained, but let me know if there's an issue with that. Also price is negotiable since I'm not sure how difficult this will be.
So you want the initial contractor kit starter pack back on traitor? does this include the special pda they used to get with the objectives and everything or is it just the starter pack items? like the suits the baton and such
DaydreamIQ
Byond Username: DaydreamIQ

Post by DaydreamIQ » #710111

This would be great tbh, I was a bit depressed when I found out that the contractor tablet and all the stuff that came with it besides the baton and spacesuit are just GONE now. Let the midround traitors have their fun if we're gonna take away their prog elements
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #710168

Hoolny wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:46 pm
sinfulbliss wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:36 am Image

Hello!

So you want the initial contractor kit starter pack back on traitor? does this include the special pda they used to get with the objectives and everything or is it just the starter pack items? like the suits the baton and such
Yeah this would include the old starter pack with all the things the old contractor kit had (tablet, suit, baton, random item, etc.)
Spoiler:
johnfulpwillard
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: John Willard

Post by johnfulpwillard » #711381

Your admin button here, coder!
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #711403

epicwaffles now gameban sinful
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #711412

Excellent hit me up when it’s merged
Spoiler:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #711417

I'm concerned.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you