Soup bounty.

How, what and why to code in BYOND.
xXPawnStarrXx
Byond Username: XXPawnStarrXx

Soup bounty.

Post by xXPawnStarrXx » #712862

Okay, My bounty is fairly simple and does not require merging. I merely need someone to help construct the code for me to modify and adapt for a downstream.

I would like someone to help me find a way; or create a way for soup to be cleaner, meaning less of a reagent slurry. This will not be affecting /TG/ and is for a downstream on the same codebase.
While I will be checking here, I am honestly a lot easier to contact on discord (xxpawnstarrxx), my price is fairly open to negotiation. Let me know if you're interested.

EDIT: Completed
Last edited by xXPawnStarrXx on Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Re: Soup bounty.

Post by Jacquerel » #712864

While I am not interested in taking this, if you're providing a bounty you might get more takers if you actually mention what it is.
I know you say "open to negotiation" but that's so vague, and comes with the added step of having to message you on discord first, that you're shooting yourself in the foot.
Tell people what you are willing to offer.
xXPawnStarrXx

Post by xXPawnStarrXx » #712868

I really dislike forum layouts, however I can try to provide more, I have screenshots on discord and am not sure on how scaling and such on here works. I was told this was the only place for code bounties.

In short I would like to have a list that if anything is on it converts into the type of soup either in the container or currently being made. Instead of ending with lists like this.
https://tgstation13.download/dip/discordimageproxy.php/attachments/ ... 8030f9b331&

I don't want to undervalue peoples work and since it's clearly above my scale of coding ability, I'm not sure how much I should offer. It's a fairly simple concept, but I don't know if it'll turn out to be more of a struggle than first anticipated. So I'll start with $30.
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #714592

i'm pretty sure melbert gave you the answer to this in discord the other day, let me know if you're someone else
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
xXPawnStarrXx

Post by xXPawnStarrXx » #715483

Yeah, I managed to make the stuff he gave me work (with some help), forgot about this post.