Feature Freeze 2016! Greentext Volume 2! has started

How, what and why to code in BYOND.
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Feature Freeze 2016! Greentext Volume 2! has started

Post by Cheridan » #141180

Let's kill some bugs. Same rules as last time!
  • An accepted pull request that closes an issue is worth 1 point per issue + 1 point for each year the bug has been around. So a 2015 bug is 1 point, a 2013 bug (still some of these left!) is worth 3.
  • Fixing issues opened by yourselfafter this date (Dec 17) will not be worth any points, so no gaming the system by making a dozen really minor issue reports so you can fix them and claim credit. ;)
  • Thaw the freeze! If ~200 bugs get fixed and we hit 650 issues, the freeze will end early and we can all go back to making Ian hats.
Whoever has the most points at the end of the freeze is the winner!
FABULOUS PRIZES:
1st: TBD
2nd: TBD
Etc.
Participation Prize: All participants will receive 1 Antag Token courtesy of KorPhaeron, redeemable for an antag role.

The date for the next freeze has tentatively set for January 01, February 01.

If you're unfamiliar with our previous feature freezes, you can check out the old thread here: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=273
Last edited by Cheridan on Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
Cheridan

Re: Feature Freeze 2016! Greentext Volume 2!

Post by Cheridan » #141186

Secondary objective for freeze: Reduce the amount of PRs to a tolerable limit so that oranges can unfuck line-endings once and for all without conflicting every open PR.
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #141190

cant post pictures of pirzes aranclanos might ban me
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #141200

my prizes are better than jmadisons prizes.
Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Post by Incoming » #141224

This is it.

This is when I will finish datum antags.
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #141225

tesla will come before the freeze
LiamLime
Byond Username: LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #141226

This should give everyone enough time to finish the larger projects you're doing to submit after the freeze gets lifted.

Also, I think people who report issues should be rewarded for doing so too.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #141262

Better solution: People may not claim points for their own issues. But issues reported after Dec 17 still count. This ensures that the maximum number of issues, even small ones, get fixed, while preventing people from cheating. Also, it disincentivizes people from fixing bugs with new content pushed before the freeze. Also, a lot of the current "issues" are not really issues at all, or to resolve them would require coding a feature.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #141265

I propose being able to buy things for your bugfixes.

Like 5 points for an antag token or 10 points for a month of being a plasmaman/catperson

That way everyone who contributes can get something
LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #141268

Aaaaaaaaaaaaactually... Okay, hear me out here... but what if players could 'buy' accessories like ties, pocket watches, the current "Byond supporter" perks, etc. to further customize their characters at round start, using points earned from reporting bugs, fixing bugs, contributing sprites, participating in tests, updating the wiki, filtering the library, being an administrator (when they resign), etc. Contrary to popular belief, "bugfixing" is not the end-all be-all of helping. Reporting bugs, helping people and otherwise being a good person are just as important.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #141298

LiamLime wrote:Aaaaaaaaaaaaactually... Okay, hear me out here... but what if players could 'buy' accessories like ties, pocket watches, the current "Byond supporter" perks, etc. to further customize their characters at round start, using points earned from reporting bugs, fixing bugs, contributing sprites, participating in tests, updating the wiki, filtering the library, being an administrator (when they resign), etc. Contrary to popular belief, "bugfixing" is not the end-all be-all of helping. Reporting bugs, helping people and otherwise being a good person are just as important.
So basically a karma system like paradise does, but based on actually helping with the game instead of a popularity contest?
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Helios
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Post by Helios » #141309

We used to have Karma
Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #141326

@Bgobandit Ok I've updated the rules. Issues submitted after the announcement are now worth points, as long as they're not reported by the fixer.

@Kor If that's something the admin team is willing to do, then that sounds great.

@Liam Points for reporting bugs would be nice, but it'd be a lot more bookkeeping for me. Previously I simply tallied up all the points by hand. There's only so much I can actuate, but I'll consider it and maybe get a spreadsheet going or something... As for your other idea, that kind of thing would require a code system to support it that we don't have at the moment.
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #141361

People will just ask their friends to open issues for them.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #141377

then either the issues are fixed or they get closed for being shitty, what's the big deal
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #141379

Yeah well I don't like metafriending. I'll be the person to bestow judgment on who is worthy of my prizes.

Also good news for shady fucks people who don't have PayPal or live in restrictive countries. I'll be buying a Bitcoin soon.
LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #141383

Cheridan wrote: @Liam Points for reporting bugs would be nice, but it'd be a lot more bookkeeping for me. Previously I simply tallied up all the points by hand. There's only so much I can actuate, but I'll consider it and maybe get a spreadsheet going or something... As for your other idea, that kind of thing would require a code system to support it that we don't have at the moment.
Well you probably wouldn't be using excel to keep track of this. I'd just make it a button, something like +1 point that appears on people's forum profiles or some page with a list of usernames. The actual numbers would be in some database anyway.

Also I read it as "Liam Points" and smiled :D
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #141559

I will give one(1) antag token to everyone who fixes at least one bug. Participation/consolation prize.
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #141594

There should be an amendment made to the feature freeze rules where feature prs made after the announcment but before the freeze will not be merged during the freeze.
Since if I remember we had a few people just basically open holding prs right before the freeze, slap dnm on the pr and continue working on the feature, removing the dnm and getting it merged during the freeze once they finished.
kazeespada
Byond Username: Kaze Espada

Post by kazeespada » #141609

palpatine213 wrote:There should be an amendment made to the feature freeze rules where feature prs made after the announcment but before the freeze will not be merged during the freeze.
Since if I remember we had a few people just basically open holding prs right before the freeze, slap dnm on the pr and continue working on the feature, removing the dnm and getting it merged during the freeze once they finished.
What if they are feature complete before the freeze? Like they were ready for merging before the freeze but after the announcement.
LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #141613

Oh who cares about outliers. The point of this is to get stuff fixed not to make super detailed rules. I know some of you love making rules and playing politician, but just solve the outliers on a case by case basis and be done with it.
Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #141618

palpatine213 wrote:There should be an amendment made to the feature freeze rules where feature prs made after the announcment but before the freeze will not be merged during the freeze.
I don't have a problem with people who have actual projects that they need to finish up during the freeze. If I didn't want people finishing up what they were doing I wouldn't bother with announcing it ahead of time like this. It's only an issue if someone is abusing it by opening empty PRs for things they haven't done yet, which is counterproductive and in poor spirit. So I ask that people refrain from doing that.
Also I read it as "Liam Points" and smiled :D
Sorry, the official term for freeze points has already been set as Cheribucks.
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #141744

LiamLime wrote:Oh who cares about outliers. The point of this is to get stuff fixed not to make super detailed rules. I know some of you love making rules and playing politician, but just solve the outliers on a case by case basis and be done with it.
>playing

Do you think this is a game?
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
LiamLime

Post by LiamLime » #141746

MisterPerson wrote:Do you think this is a game?
Nope! I'm quite aware that some people truly believe they are what TG desperately needs, despite doing nothing themselves, except making life harder for others. Just like every other politician! :D
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #141868

I'll offer my prize again of anything on steam up to the value of £20 (roughly $30), seeing as the winner didn't claim it last time.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #141936

By the way while browsing old issues I noted that there are quite a lot that should already be resolved by the changes made over time.

Also some bugs that have had "need reproducing" tags for over a year.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #142016

Kor wrote:I will give one(1) antag token to everyone who fixes at least one bug. Participation/consolation prize.
now this is something i can get behind
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #142232

Kor wrote:I will give one(1) antag token to everyone who fixes at least one bug. Participation/consolation prize.
only actual code bugs or do any issues count?
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #142455

Can we aim for less than 650
Maybe 600? or 550?
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #142501

I will contribute a bunch of steam games if you target less than 400.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #142506

But do you have copies of such lauded titles as Bad Ratz
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #142551

oranges prizes are better
also i will add a prize and that prize is i will draw you something poorly in ms paint
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #142656

Fine I'll record a song dedicated to whoever fixes the most bugs.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #142658

I appreciate the thought behind all these prizes offered but I think in general Cheridan should be the one to distribute them.

Everyone promising something to the overall winner while the runnerups get nothing seems a bit silly.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #142663

loser talk detected.
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #142967

Once the freeze starts I'll probably announce my contribution to the prize since oranges implied he doesn't want to be involved on this one.

I could pick up some cards or take a train and pick up a Bitcoin if you're in a country without PayPal.

Or steam games. That works.
Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #143139

tedward1337 wrote:Can we aim for less than 650
Maybe 600? or 550?
I intended the goal to be ~[current number of issues] - 200. A bunch of issues got closed recently so we're sitting at 782, so 580 would be the new target. If that sounds ok to everyone I can change it to that, but I don't know if its fair to push the goalposts like that?
Kor wrote:I appreciate the thought behind all these prizes offered but I think in general Cheridan should be the one to distribute them.
It depends on what we get, but yeah I'd like to set up additional prizes for other participants. So maybe 4th, 5th place could be smaller prizes from multiple individuals, grouped up by myself into bundles. If someone has something they'd like to add to the prize pool they can contact me though IRC or PM me here on the forums.
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #143140

I was hoping to help end the freeze sooner by fixing all those bugs my plan has backfired
Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #143141

Kor wrote:I was hoping to help end the freeze sooner by fixing all those bugs my plan has backfired
I knew you were up to something! :thelaw:
duncathan
Byond Username: Dunc
Github Username: duncathan

Post by duncathan » #143252

IMO leaving the goal at 650 is still fine; we shouldn't punish the masses for kor trying to end it sooner
Players can and will create their own fun.
Incoming
Github User
Byond Username: Incoming
Github Username: Incoming5643

Post by Incoming » #143262

I'm kinda banking on the freeze lasting a while. If it ends early I'd still appreciate it if people didn't touch antags for like a month.
Developer - Datum Antags: Feburary 2016

Poly the Parrot - All Seeing Bird Transcends Universe, Joins Twitter.

Kofi - Make A Poor Life Choice

Good ideas backed by cruddy code since 2012!
CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #143842

I thin it would be a good idea if elementary improvements like interface improvements or performance improving code was allowed during the freeze.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
duncathan
Byond Username: Dunc
Github Username: duncathan

Post by duncathan » #143872

Are refactors still allowed during the freeze? Just wanna make sure.
Players can and will create their own fun.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #143887

Freeze has begun
duncathan wrote:Are refactors still allowed during the freeze? Just wanna make sure.
Yes
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
Cheridan

Re: Feature Freeze 2016! Greentext Volume 2! has started

Post by Cheridan » #143979

fucking australians trying to claim timezone sovereignty
J_Madison
Rarely plays

Post by J_Madison » #145125

I'm retracting my prizes of any steam game (not including DLC and software) or item of equivalent value until further notice.

oranges you're up.
CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #145133

I have noticed that some people are taking the concept "feature" rather far. Certain extreme balance issues can't be adressed because apparently people find game breaking balance isn't enough of an issue.

This PR got closed under the argument of "feature freeze"

https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/14347

This is completely counter-productive and will lead to severe game imbalance persisting over the month.

I would say the same probably goes for any changes to the completely broken "feature" that is fusion.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #145168

You could word it from the other direction; how is this a bug that needs fixing?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #145174

peoplearestrange wrote:You could word it from the other direction; how is this a bug that needs fixing?
The extreme lethality of the Tesla is unintended and is therefore a bug.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #145179

Fair enough.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box