The Catgirl Question

Resolved.
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

The Catgirl Question

Post by Boot » #612033

How quickly will you be getting rid of catgirls from centcom?
Image Image
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Re: The Catgirl Question

Post by kieth4 » #612204

So no one's replied to this one yet, I'll be the first. We're playing a roleplaying game and if people want to rp as catgirls that's totally fine with me and adds to the atmosphere and the experience. Being a little bit against them ic can also create interesting conflict (as long as it doesn't become borderline harassment)
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #612215

Catgirls replaced with sharkgirls.

(This message sponsored by DOMITIUS: SHARK LEGENDS. PLAY FOR FREE TODAY.)
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Arcanemusic
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ArcaneMusic

Post by Arcanemusic » #612280

Let the kids play as their catpeople. It doesn't hurt anyone. Even though I'm not a fan, it's not worth puffing smoke over.

That said, I'd also love to encompass felinids as being more or less a generalized animalperson species, but with the amount of ire that would draw both on the community and the server that would probably need to be brought up to a player poll, with the intention of only going forward with it on the condition that it had over 75% approval. We all saw the shitshow that happened after the original felinid removal polls. It should either be a supermajority or the status quo, and status quo is fine by me.
I Broke: Economy, Hydroponics, Trading Cards, Mice, Civilian Bounties, the BEPIS, Techwebs, Newscasters, and MORE EVERY DAY
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #612630

not touching this w/ a 10 foot pole

however, we should probably get the actual sprites redone, they're really bad and completely unshaded rn, they're less cat ears and more colored triangles stuck to the top of people's heads