What work have you done so far to accomplish your platform?

Forum rules
Anyone with recent playtime on our servers can make a thread to ask all candidates a question.

ONLY CANDIDATES MAY REPLY TO A THREAD [details]
NamelessFairy
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: NamelessFairy

What work have you done so far to accomplish your platform?

Post by NamelessFairy » #721429

The main difference between being headmin and not when it comes to implementing your ideas is you have to convince one less person. Even if it didn't work out in the end how have you worked towards accomplishing your platform goals over the past term?
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Re: What work have you done so far to accomplish your platform?

Post by TheRex9001 » #721456

Out of the non-policy related things in my platform I have really strived to end tickets on a good note, a good luck or a have a great day because it makes the whole ticket better in retrospect and I think that reflect in players enjoyment. I try to run player made event maps though recently there has been a bit of drought. I’ve been playing/adminning a lot more MRP to lessen stereotypes I used to hold and I attempt to not further split our admin team into the loose ”Mrp” and ”lrp” categories.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: What work have you done so far to accomplish your platform?

Post by Timberpoes » #721459

Most of the usual headmin day-to-day is stuff you can't accomplish without being headmin. Appeals, complaints and resolving policy.

In my last headmin term I rewrote silicon policy to half the word count and a brand new set of rules. The term before that I rewrote MRP antag rules and MRP core rules, which got implemented by the following term.

Since my core platform point right now is just continuing efforts to improve and/or remove and/or transform rules, that's kinda just Ctrl-C Ctrl-V of what I've been doing in the past.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin