If you had to rank the other candidates when it comes to who you would rather work with, how would you go about it?

Forum rules
Anyone with recent playtime on our servers can make a thread to ask all candidates a question.

ONLY CANDIDATES MAY REPLY TO A THREAD [details]
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

If you had to rank the other candidates when it comes to who you would rather work with, how would you go about it?

Post by TheLoLSwat » #721436

And why if you feel so inclined
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Re: If you had to rank the other candidates when it comes to who you would rather work with, how would you go about it?

Post by kinnebian » #721450

Ive met and enjoy the presence of all these people, so It'd be incredibly hard to judge-
I feel like timber and kieth are both inspirations in opposite ways, so It'd be incredibly interesting to work with them
respect (let him do his thing)
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: If you had to rank the other candidates when it comes to who you would rather work with, how would you go about it?

Post by Timberpoes » #721452

I need people that have strong ideas and beliefs, so that's how I'd go about ranking.

The why is because I feel my best headmin work is done when I can genuinely go out all discussing something I believe in with someone who has an equal passion in return, regardless of if they agree or disagree.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #721453

I know this is the lame answer but I like all these candidates, Kinneb was a massive inspiration for how I admin, Tattle just might be the nicest person I know and I strive to reach those heights, kieth4 taught me a lot about tokens, timber was always there with some guiding advice and helped me through my first ban appeal, dendy is just really funny and friendly, Tegun is a great inspiration for every AI player and a good admin and TheBibleMelts has run a good ship with keeping everyone informed of policy. I’ve worked with every single candidate running and enjoyed it in the past, and I see no reason I wouldnt in the future.
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #721454

i really, sincerely do not mind who i work with from the ballot. everyone on it is a good choice. i know this sounds like a cop out, but i mean it.

it would matter a lot more who would be willing to work with me. i'm opinionated, headstrong and i write a lot. these things add up to create a very annoying person.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #721458

dendydoom wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:34 am i really, sincerely do not mind who i work with from the ballot. everyone on it is a good choice. i know this sounds like a cop out, but i mean it.

it would matter a lot more who would be willing to work with me. i'm opinionated, headstrong and i write a lot. these things add up to create a very annoying person.
Snap!
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Tegun
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Tegun

Post by Tegun » #721469

As others have said, there are no bad choices right now. However, since you're asking for a ranking, I would say Timberpoes and TBM have the vibe that even if the other two headmins vanished from the face of the earth they would be able to keep up with everything that needs to be done. Can't imagine having issues working with anyone, but the sense of security from that would be real nice.