Rules - You can't reply to posts if not a candidate!!!

Forum rules
Anyone with recent playtime on our servers can make a thread to ask all candidates a question.

ONLY CANDIDATES MAY REPLY TO A THREAD [details]
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Rules - You can't reply to posts if not a candidate!!!

Post by oranges » #160345

About:
This subforum is for headmin candidates to engage in debate over questions posted by users.

This saves you asking the question in multiple headmin candidate threads and also lets the candidates engage in policy debates with each other.

Rules
Non headmin candidates may only post a thread to ask a question - updates to clarify a point or the intent of the question are also allowed in your own thread

Current sitting headmins may also post, Candidates who have already won this years slot(headmin elects), may also post,
(new) previous headadmins may also post to offer insight/advice from their knowledge as headadmins

ALL other non headmin candidate posts will be deleted without right of appeal.

Headmin candidates may reply at will.

This may seem harsh, but the debates are about what the headmins think, not when any jack and jill think about the question
Dawgas
Byond Username: Dawgas

Re: Rules

Post by Dawgas » #160351

So that doesn't mean we can make our own topics and shitpost at will?

Clarify it, or I'll reveal the fact that you're not an orange, you're... lemon lime!
remove conversion based antags and entirely RNG based game mechanics 2010 and every year after that forever and ever amen
its disgusting when you find out when you're consistently right all along and nobody listens
Spoiler:
post 66444, singulo.io /tg/ board, probably deleted by the poster like a bitch:

You're the guy who was the reason we had to add a specific rule to the rules that you can't suicide when you're converted, because you'd do it EVERY SINGLE TIME.

You followed around people you liked constantly, every single round you'd be stalking someone. God forbid anyone try to become them, because you'd every few minutes show up and interrogate them to make sure it's actually them.

You're the guy who murderbonered half the station during a cult round as a nonantag because you don't like cult. When most of the cultists were already dead.

You're the guy who thinks himself really edgy, your roundstart activities always involved stealing tools, grabbing a gas mask, and running around maint looking for bodies, in between bouts of running to your friends to ensure they're okay.

You are the worst kind of person, and I wish you'd go back to not playing.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #160352

I see no reason to prevent you from asking questions of yourself and other headmins
Dawgas
Byond Username: Dawgas

Post by Dawgas » #160355

I guess I've got a few threads to start. And then in the end nobody's going to care. It'll be perfect!
remove conversion based antags and entirely RNG based game mechanics 2010 and every year after that forever and ever amen
its disgusting when you find out when you're consistently right all along and nobody listens
Spoiler:
post 66444, singulo.io /tg/ board, probably deleted by the poster like a bitch:

You're the guy who was the reason we had to add a specific rule to the rules that you can't suicide when you're converted, because you'd do it EVERY SINGLE TIME.

You followed around people you liked constantly, every single round you'd be stalking someone. God forbid anyone try to become them, because you'd every few minutes show up and interrogate them to make sure it's actually them.

You're the guy who murderbonered half the station during a cult round as a nonantag because you don't like cult. When most of the cultists were already dead.

You're the guy who thinks himself really edgy, your roundstart activities always involved stealing tools, grabbing a gas mask, and running around maint looking for bodies, in between bouts of running to your friends to ensure they're okay.

You are the worst kind of person, and I wish you'd go back to not playing.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Re: Rules - You can't reply to posts if not a candidate!!!

Post by oranges » #385874

I have amended the rules to make it clear that headmin elects for this election may post, given they are soon to be a full headmin, their interaction with existing candidates will give colour and insight to the nature of the working relationship