[I have no fucking clue] Bullshit TC trade

InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

[I have no fucking clue] Bullshit TC trade

Post by InsaneHyena » #192350

Byond account and character name: InsaneHyena, randomname.
Admin: I have no fucking clue.
Time incident occured: It's difficult to pinpoint, because it was basically the entire round. It ended about ten minutes before the time of posting, around 12:09
Detailed summary: So, I spawn as a ling, get my objectives, murder the captain, steal his identity, when I suddenly meet the disaster of Zoey Webb. You see, Zoey Webb has a wizard jaunt.
Zoey's jaunt allowed her to loot the armory without any problems. Zoey Webb repeatedly fucks me over, when I try to assassinate my target and saves him. Zoey Webb repeatedly tries to murder me. Zoey Webb succeeds and tries to debrain me, but I manage to regenerate and run before she completely fucks me.
Zoey's jaunt makes it impossible to kill her, since she just jaunts away, if she's stunned. Even when I try to bomb her with a maxcap, she just jaunts at the moment of the explosion and materializes in a safe place. After the round is over, Laharl Montgommery mocks me as a "ling, who got salty despite Zoey not even being his target" - yeah, no shit I got salty, you gave a player "I Win" button, and she used it to try and kill me, repeatedly, and as a get out of jail free card, repeatedly.

I understand that TC trades are fun. I love TC trades! But there are limits. You do not give a player wizard spells in a traitor round, especially jaunt.
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Re: [I have no fucking clue] Bullshit TC trade

Post by Aloraydrel » #192355

I did the tc trade so I will take full responsibility for what happened

all im gonna say is you could have just filled a syringe gun with augmented eyesight and have chloral/morphined him

though looking back at it now it was somewhat of a stupid idea
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #192356

If Aloraydrel admits that it was a retarded idea, I'm withdrawing my complaint, really.
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #192364

This is how complaint threads should go every time.
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #192368

Well that was easy.