[Saegrimr]Mazen30-Literal dumbmin

mazen30
Byond Username: Mazen30

[Saegrimr]Mazen30-Literal dumbmin

Post by mazen30 » #128740

Byond account and character name:Mazen30-Jayden Rich
Admin:Saegrimr
Time incident occured:Yesterday
Detailed summary:I had TK then used it to grab a beaker from a distance and moved it away from somebody, i thought it wouldnt spill it contents on the floor but it did spill the contents on the floor so the one with the beaker was really mad at me so he went after me with lethal force, kept attacking me till i got critted then morphined me, took my ID and shoved me down the disposals, later i woke up then went after that person, used TK on a bottle then attacked her with the bottle so she threw it away, i critted her then took her to medbay, placed a straight coat on her then healed her, took my ID and her ID back so she reported me to Saegrmir, Sae said stop griffy with TK by trying to dump Mutagen on people, MUTAGEN DOESN'T EVEN AFFECT HUMANS UNLESS DRUNK OR INJECTED, i said i didnt try to dump it on somebody but okay then Sae teleported me away when i was trying to inject blood into her Sae was like"NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO FORCE SURGERY ON PEOPLE?" i was like What the fuck is wrong with you, didnt you see me opening the freezer and holding the blood pack with me? then sae teleported me away from medbay and removed the coat from the botanist i coated
Later then i went on shuttle, it was edited so it didnt have OXYGEN INSIDE IT and people kept passing out so i saved a clown, injected Epinephrine inside him and shaked him up and he passed out again
I saw some pills labeled "Space Drugs" so i believed they are actually space drugs so i gave one to the clown and one to myself i got pmed by Sae"AND NOW YOU ARE DRUGGING PEOPLE?" i said chill out its drugs, not fucking harmful then sent me to jail
I suddenly started to get Brute+Burn damages and died in the admin jail and told me WHEN I SAID DONT GRIFF WITH TK I DIDNT MEAN GIVE PEOPLE DRUGS
then gave me a ban saying Told him to not go griffy with TK instead he went giving Phorosomething to PEOPLE(I gave it to only someone, i even gave it to myself)labeled as space drugs(As if i knew it was fake drugs) then gave me 10 hours ban

I also see many threads containing complaints about that main, he is shit, please do something
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [Saegrimr]Mazen30-Literal dumbmin

Post by Saegrimr » #128753

Yes, when i'm asking why you are being a shit to people, you should probably stop loading them up with morphine, straightjacketing them, and dragging them into surgery.

Afterwards when you're on the shuttle with people dieing, why the hell would you think feeding them pills labeled space drugs a good idea? Better yet, afterwards you informed me they aren't actually space drugs but that chemical that lights people on fire mislabeled as space drugs. 10/10, I should have given you longer than 600 minutes as a break.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Re: [Saegrimr]Mazen30-Literal dumbmin

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #128838

Based on what Saeg is saying and your history, you should have gotten a ban that was much longer than 600 minutes.