Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

[Unknown] keeps removing my forum avatar

Post by bman » #303271

keeps removing my forum avatar

it's all in the title

knock it off.

edit: i wasnt even warned for "inappropriate avatar" (lol) i just wake up and find it removed this is the 2nd time now
Last edited by bman on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Re: [Sawrge] keeps removing my forum avatar cause he's butth

Post by captain sawrge » #303272

it's not me but also fuck off
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #303274

bman entering da mf kek zone as he successfully baits me hard by making a fucking admin complaint because a forum mod is deleting his epic fail avatar
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #303275

captain sawrge wrote:it's not me but also fuck off
no.
captain sawrge wrote:epic fail
ebig
captain sawrge

Re: [Unknown] keeps removing my forum avatar

Post by captain sawrge » #303276

bman wrote:Byond account and character name: Basilman - Goose Mcswan

Admin: Sawrge

Time and Server(Bagil or Sybil) incident occurred: Bagil THURSDAY 2ND MARCH 2017, 3:00 to 3:30 PM EST

Detailed summary: basically i was talking to bob dobbington in ahelp and we talk about admin events and stuff like that so I asked a dumb shitposty question just cause me and bob liked to meme.

i suddenly get flooded with 3 or 4 ADMINHELP REJECTED retarded huge red messages when I wasnt even talking to them in the first place and at first I didnt think that sawrge was the one who did it cause he usually uses the IC issue button instead when he wants to flood me like that so I say "im guessing it's cedarbridge" and compare them spamming me like autistic screeching

YOU HAVE BEEN MUTED FROM AHELP BY SAWRGE

so they ahelp mute me, okay.

later on I become a posibrain and am put into a mecha with drilling equipment I head out to go mine and on my journey I discover that I cant use any of my tools thanks to mech code so I decide to end my miserable existence by reading out the longest joke in the world around a crowd of people in the chapel until I get smashed and killed.

so I'm a mech that cant run nor attack spouting the longest joke in the world but the crew is fine and doesnt give a shit, IC conflict is now starting to happen when a borg wacks me and threatens me to stop or I will rue the day I shitposted.

YOU HAVE BEEN MUTED FROM SAY / EMOTE BY SAWRGE

that totally needed admin intervention, a helpless block of metal that cant even attack or run fast in the middle of a crowded shuttle that was just being threatened to be destroyed (and rightfully) by borg which was probably gonna happen if I wasnt interrupted, certainly I needed to be muted or I would've continued for a very long time
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #303278

captain sawrge wrote:
bman wrote:Byond account and character name: Basilman - Goose Mcswan

Admin: Sawrge

Time and Server(Bagil or Sybil) incident occurred: Bagil THURSDAY 2ND MARCH 2017, 3:00 to 3:30 PM EST

Detailed summary: basically i was talking to bob dobbington in ahelp and we talk about admin events and stuff like that so I asked a dumb shitposty question just cause me and bob liked to meme.

i suddenly get flooded with 3 or 4 ADMINHELP REJECTED retarded huge red messages when I wasnt even talking to them in the first place and at first I didnt think that sawrge was the one who did it cause he usually uses the IC issue button instead when he wants to flood me like that so I say "im guessing it's cedarbridge" and compare them spamming me like autistic screeching

YOU HAVE BEEN MUTED FROM AHELP BY SAWRGE

so they ahelp mute me, okay.

later on I become a posibrain and am put into a mecha with drilling equipment I head out to go mine and on my journey I discover that I cant use any of my tools thanks to mech code so I decide to end my miserable existence by reading out the longest joke in the world around a crowd of people in the chapel until I get smashed and killed.

so I'm a mech that cant run nor attack spouting the longest joke in the world but the crew is fine and doesnt give a shit, IC conflict is now starting to happen when a borg wacks me and threatens me to stop or I will rue the day I shitposted.

YOU HAVE BEEN MUTED FROM SAY / EMOTE BY SAWRGE

that totally needed admin intervention, a helpless block of metal that cant even attack or run fast in the middle of a crowded shuttle that was just being threatened to be destroyed (and rightfully) by borg which was probably gonna happen if I wasnt interrupted, certainly I needed to be muted or I would've continued for a very long time
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
why are you posting something that makes you look worse
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #303279

honestly sawrge is sperging out so ill drop this thread here and stop checking back until someone official replies

goof 100 size text
captain sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #303281

*enters the kek zone*
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #303283

bman
Github User

Post by bman » #303285

Darlingg
Byond Username: Darlingg

Post by Darlingg » #303287

doubleposting huh
poor form kiddo
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #303289

What is this
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #303300

locked until a forum admin deigns to grace this thread
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #303306

I bet it was Kor.

EDIT: Well deleting avatars doesn't log making it a mystery who did it so I'm going to blame Kor anyway.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.