[headmins] Neglect of policy discussion subforum

Aurx
Byond Username: Aurx

[headmins] Neglect of policy discussion subforum

Post by Aurx » #23818

This complaint is directed at HBL and Deuryn, given that Intigracy has functionally quit.

You are in charge of policy. The policy discussion subforum exists to discuss policy. Intigracy has never posted there. HBL has two posts, the most recent of which dates back to July. Deuryn has seven posts, the most recent of which dates back to May. This is out of 1727 posts across 32 threads. The majority of threads about policy contain no comment from those in charge of policy.

You are neglecting your duties in this regard. Please correct this immediately, either through personal action or delegation of power to an agent who will act for you.
Head admin, /vg/station
Game admin, /tg/station
POMF FOR HEADMIN
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Re: [headmins] Neglect of policy discussion subforum

Post by Pandarsenic » #23845

I'm... technically able to speak with authority here on silicon stuff I guess, but that's all been cut-and-dry for a while.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #24072

>Making me do my job.

You'll answer for this, Aurx. You and that dog of yours.

EDIT: Situation resolved in IRC, you'll be amazed what delegating what you should be doing to other people can do. Leadership. Also it'll help bring things to our attention if it's actually important and not, uh. The other thing that happens sometimes in that subforum.
RIP
Aurx

Post by Aurx » #24074

Hibbles wrote:>Making me do my job.

You'll answer for this, Aurx. You and that dog of yours.
>greentexting with the wrong color
>making me gather information for you so you can do your job

M8 I can fukken ruin you just try it.

Also, this complaint has been resolved in #adminbus with me volunteering to provide reports on the threads in the Policy Discussion subforum so HBL doesn't have to do his job like a responsible adult and can instead mooch off me
Head admin, /vg/station
Game admin, /tg/station
POMF FOR HEADMIN
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Post by Munchlax » #24119

So, he's still not doing his job? neat.
Aurx

Post by Aurx » #24163

geilebeer wrote:So, he's still not doing his job? neat.
The primary obstacle to HBL's participation in PD threads according to him was not wanting to have to wade through the shitposts and people yelling past each other to get to the actual arguments. With me filtering threads down to just the arguments, that barrier should be removed.
And it's not like delegation is a bad thing.
Head admin, /vg/station
Game admin, /tg/station
POMF FOR HEADMIN
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Post by Alex Crimson » #24166

It is when the reason for the delegation is laziness.
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #24188

Alex Crimson wrote:It is when the reason for the delegation is laziness.
Yeah fucking lazy asses not letting ss13 consume your entire life. How much do we pay you assholes again?

(Sarcasm font not yet available)

Also correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it one guy doing three guys jobs as headmin currently?
Deuryn

Post by Deuryn » #24199

No. HBL is just more vocal. I don't like saying headmin shit, without talking to HBL first, so I'm usually inclined to read, not post. I unfortunately run into HBL very rarely, as we have pretty different schedules.

I COULD go dictator mode, but that defeats the purpose of multiple headmins that work together for the sake of the server.
[23:16] <Pandarsenic> Admin talking to person who adminhelps. Conspiracy, or secret society? More at 11.
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561198006567155.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561198006567155]Image[/url]
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #24202

Deuryn wrote:No. HBL is just more vocal. I don't like saying headmin shit, without talking to HBL first, so I'm usually inclined to read, not post. I unfortunately run into HBL very rarely, as we have pretty different schedules.

I COULD go dictator mode, but that defeats the purpose of multiple headmins that work together for the sake of the server.
Sorry Deuryn I honestly thought you were mia I meant no offense :) keep up the good work.