Github Username: optimumtact

Danno, Lollerderby and K000 - failure to ascertain the facts

Post by oranges » #323291

Post Content:<contentid:122151342586>
Byond account and character name:optimumtact
Admin:Danno
Time and Server(Bagil or Sybil) incident occurred:Badger
Detailed summary:
Danno applies a ban on me for ban evading on CM and goon without any attempt to ascertain that it is true, this is a reckless disregard for rule of law and fact I have not ever played on CM and my ban from goon has either expired or still sticks. The ban must be removed with all haste and danno censured for failing to gather any evidence to support his court of cards

I'd like to further include lollerderby and kevinz000 who failed to lift the ban after I drew it's unjustness to their attention.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Danno, Lollerderby and K000 - failure to ascertain the f

Post by Armhulen » #323294

This ban isn't even active right now I watched kev lift it

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #323297

:^)
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #323301

Also, this is an admin complaint not a ban appeal. What do you even want out of this?

i'm actually really confused like are you making a complaint against loller and kevinz because they didn't lift a ban that they had no part in? (even though kev did later)
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #323307

Yes, they have shown a general lack of competence that is quite shocking, and I'm afraid I must extend the complaint against them so it is reflected on their records.

kevinz000 I'd like you to take this complaint seriously please, brushing it off as a joke will not reflect well on you.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #323320

In mid 2017, optimumtact was seen talking in OOC, telling an admin to ban him for his activities in Goon and CM; alleged activities on Goon and CM that lead to bans there. The MSO (Ministry of Server Operations) intercepted the OOC conversation mentioning the bans, the name of optimumtact in OOC and the responding admin, codename "Table Ornament". While adminbus feared that "Something nefarious might be afoot", it took no further action. The MSO had already been alerted by stealthmin operators to the status of optimumtact as a banned player on Goon and CM, and a MSO team placed a perma on optimumtact for evading those bans. While "Table Ornament" alerted the MSO about this fact, it did not share this information with NSAs (non-Saegrimr admins). NSAs observed the mid-2017 conversation, between optimumtact, "Table Ornament" and the two other NSAs and informed the GCHQ (Greytide Culling Head(min)Quarters) that but the GCHQ never notified other agencies of this, nor did it ask DIAs (database & IT-familiar admins) to do a check of optimumtact on foreign server databases. A NSA liaison to GCHQ asked permission to inform the rest of the NSAs and DIAs of the meeting, but found that no GCHQ members were even online at the time.'"[77] By early August, senior counter-griffing admin Danno/Russel/Sawrge and senior NSA Lollerderby were "convinced that optimumtact was an evading fgt", although codename "Table Ornament" believed that the optimumtact merely had to be juiced with extreme prejudice.[78]

The failures in banning were attributed to 2017 SS13 server's limiting intelligence sharing, combined with the server's GCHQs' incompatibility of where to draw the line for griffers.[89] Testifying before the Admin Complaint Board in August 2017, then-headmin Ausops ruled that the "single greatest structural cause for the August 3rd problem was in fact a failure to juice the orange."[90] Ausops also wrote that "There were failures in American geopolitical and military strategy to recognize the threat of some of New Zealand's internet users... failures to get juicers past NZ's strict import restriction on devices that cause harm to oranges."[91]
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.