Someone seems to have admindestroyed my megafortress

QuakeIV

Someone seems to have admindestroyed my megafortress

Post by QuakeIV » #24900

So I spend over an hour working on making engineering impenetrable over the course of the round. I started when there was a centcomm report about antimov AI, and was done around when xenos had infested the station.

The admins claim that it was the disposal some guy built leading to the singularity that overloaded it, but the builder himself said that bodies and such got deflected by the shield. (he rerouted all of disposals then tested on a suicided guy)

The eng vents were all welded, and the whole place was surrounded in rwall or some manner of shield, including the pod window and minisat access, which was covered by a breach shield.

Furthermore, I was in eng the entire time up to the singulo escaping and never saw the PA shutters raise.

So what gives?

This round ended around 3:50 (UTC-8) time.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Someone seems to have admindestroyed my megafortress

Post by Stickymayhem » #24903

Trash from disposals still slips under the field even if bodies don't. The rerouted trash from all over the station ended up in the singularity and boosted its energy until it released.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
QuakeIV

Post by QuakeIV » #24906

Huh, didn't know items could boost it up.

Ill have to face-spear the next guy that tries to set that up.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #24914

Yeah I got jobbanned for setting it up, I was fairly certain it was disconnected, guess items must've kept coming through so fast it released it.

I apologise.
I play Boris Pepper.