NikNakFlak - Abusing Forum Mod/Outright shitposting in FNR

iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

NikNakFlak - Abusing Forum Mod/Outright shitposting in FNR

Post by iamgoofball » #341044

Admin: NikNakFlak
Threads involved: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13142 / https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 55&t=13159
Detailed summary:
This post by NikNakFlak is clearly in violation of rule 9 of the global forum rules which states that shitposts belong in the hut.
I reported it as being off topic in an FNR thread while contributing nothing of value to the thread.
NikNakFlak, as the image below shows, closed the report on his own post without actually deleting the offending post.
Beyond the obvious complaint of NikNakFlak doing the equivalent of answering adminhelps about himself, my main complaint is the blatant hypocrisy present within the admin team where they'll delete anything they find even remotely off topic (to the point where an entire thread worth of my posts has been deleted in the past where I provide proof that two people couldn't possibly have been metacommunicating) but that admins are free to shitpost all they want within FNR.

The fact that other posts were removed in the same thread he shitposted in is just icing on the cake.
Last edited by iamgoofball on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Re: NikNakFlak - Abusing Forum Mod

Post by calzilla1 » #341058

>reporting issues youre not involved in
Wew lad
feem
Byond Username: Feemjmeem
Github Username: feemjmeem

Re: NikNakFlak - Abusing Forum Mod

Post by feem » #341073

Intigracy is restricted to the hut, this seems like a reasonable complaint to repost.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: NikNakFlak - Abusing Forum Mod/Outright shitposting in F

Post by Vekter » #341090

Yeah, this seems fair.

Now that I actually have to be serious, Nik's actions are pretty shitty and I don't really know why he's getting away with stuff like this.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Re: NikNakFlak - Abusing Forum Mod/Outright shitposting in F

Post by lzimann » #341140

Please read the board rules. This is for in-game incidents.