Zarniwoop
Byond Username: Dagum

[ExcessiveUseofCobby] Midas Khan - Didn't fix her mistake

Post by Zarniwoop » #356808

Byond Account and Player name: Dagum - Midas Khan
Admin: ExcessiveUseofCobby
Time and Server(Bagil or Sybil) incident occurred: N/A
ROUND ID HERE: N/A
Detailed summary: Edit: Looks like the note was altered since the other day, still went out of her way to misrepresent the situation against my favor but whatever, delete the thread I suppose.

Edit2 Actually nah you know what eff that, the note says nothing about the fact that the clown was harassing the crew and got their ass beat to death by general consensus. All it says is that I debrained a clown that was harassing me, she's going out of her way to frame this strictly around me. The note shouldn't even be there considering how many times I've been debrained and the admins called it an IC issue. But this is somehow not kosher because I didn't ask the clown out loud to stop slipping every person that comes into medbay before, and here's the important part, NOT EVEN KILLING THEM MYSELF. She specifically goes out of here way in the revised note to say nothing about the clown dying and just that I debrained them, INTENTIONALLY leaving out the important detail that the crew decided themselves that the clown deserved to be taken out of the round. Between the former note and the new one, it just sounds like she's refusing to admit her mistake and has some sort of bone to pick with me for complaining about it.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: [ExcessiveUseofCobby] Midas Khan - Didn't fix her mistak

Post by Cobby » #356827

I have not touched the note in two months.

If the complaint is I didn't specifically put that you did NOT kill him (which sounds fair for me to add), you could have just forum pm'd me and I would be happy to fix it. Would have saved you a lot of time you spent on this thread.

I'll add that next time I hop on.

However the note doesn't even looked edited and I could have sworn I did. Weird.

Sorry about any troubles I guess? You haven't had a noteworthy offense since.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #356867

I have added a portion concerning the fact that you did NOT kill them.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Zarniwoop
Byond Username: Dagum

Post by Zarniwoop » #356886

Eh, I still don't think that's an accurate or fair representation of what happened. To me, there's quite a big difference between, "The clown died and this guy he was harassing borged it," and "The clown wouldn't stop harassing everyone in medbay so a mob of 5 or 6 people beat them to death, then this guy borged it." I did borg the clown out of the typical escalation sequence as I understand it though so I suppose that's at the core of the note anyhow. Thanks for addressing this.