[Aranclanos] paprka - banned for IC in OOC

paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Re: [Aranclanos] paprka - banned for IC in OOC

Post by paprika » #33404

Bottom post of the previous page:

Saegrimr wrote:
paprika wrote:There's no proof any of these admins have banned antags for saying memes. Once AGAIN deflecting the issue here.
I'm not gonna go digging through logs to check which one of my ayylmao bans were antags, i'm positive at least two of them were, and one of them was a captain.

I honestly do not care about "BUT MUH ANTAG ROUND" if you mix IC/OOC in any fashion, or break any of the rules for that matter.
A new admin making shit bans doesn't exactly prove me wrong. Especially when older admins like Pandarsenic and An0n3 are condemning this ban.

"B-BUT HE SAID TWO WORDS!" is not a reason to shit on someone's round, especially without an admin PM or ANY kind of forewarning. OOC in IC is largely harmless as fuck, especially when it's just dumb memes. I don't like it either, it breaks immersion, but when it elicits the same kneejerk response that ACTUAL SERIOUS THINGS DO (IC in OOC) you might see where this gets into the territory of shitty administration. It doesn't completely fucking kill rounds for everyone in the same way IC in OOC can do, and being ignorant and saying 'lol dont care you broke the rules' is exactly the kind of shit I'm saying is the problem here.
Last edited by paprika on Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Aranclanos
Byond Username: Aranclanos

Post by Aranclanos » #33405

I adminned more than pandar and anon3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I accept donations, click here
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #33407

I think we're done here.