srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

[Saegrimr] Srifenbyxp - Selective Targeting & Button mashin

Post by srifenbyxp » #36599

Byond account and character name: Srifenbyxp - Geist Dangerous
Admin: Saegrimr

Time incident occured: 11:30 ish EST ~10/16/14~

Detailed summary:
To keep it short: I was a traitor task with traitorous deeds, with the plan of having golem suicide bombers which backfired terribly. THen button mashing happened mainly because of me some manner thanks to Saegrimr whom openly admitted that the worm whole button mashing was because I took too long to bomb the station. What prompted me to make this complaint isn't the fact I was so close to planting the last bomb to destroy my intended target and prompt a shuttle call. It's that fact that he admitted because of me he mashed buttons with my assumption of killing me and succeeding in it.
This is honestly a shitty way of ruining a person's round and I hope he gets some manner of a very stern warning.

Paste Bin:
http://pastebin.com/nc3Taknb

Screen shots:

To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [Saegrimr] Srifenbyxp - Selective Targeting & Button mas

Post by Saegrimr » #36607

Actually I noticed it was an hour and 30 in, so I just pushed wormholes.
What that last one should translate into it "Nothing happened in an hour and a half so I pushed some buttons". Not that you specifically were the target of any malicious button pressing.

If anything I was too busy watching the captain and the HoP constantly taking turns to eat a cookie I labeled "DO NOT EAT" that knocked him out caught him on fire.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #36635

It sure looks like specifically and directly gloating towards a dead player about buttons pressed due to them, just looking at the screenshots posted. That's concerning, whether or not it was actually your intent.
RIP
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #36638

Yeah my wording wasn't the best. I was in the middle of dealing with some ahelps when I saw the big "BOMBS ARE HAPPENING" text show up, and I recalled him asking if he could send golems to go be suicide bombers or something at the start of the round, hence the "TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH". I'd thought you'd done the deed.

And I saw [11:58:34]SAY: Ghost/Srifenbyxp : man says fuck the coders and I say fuck your button pressing
So I decided to fess up to being the button presser. You'll have to believe me when I say it wasn't to intentionally fuck over your plan.

Was gonna hit meteors but apparently there's some problem with them potentially crashing the server.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.