Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

An adddition to the tsaricide complaint

Post by Falamazeer » #84066

[admin name- Tsaricide] player name - Wootanon/Ziggy Two-shows
General complaint about attitudes after self defense

Time incident occured:
4/25 5:10ish pm

I'd like to add my complaint to this one https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3470 , as it followed the round immediately afterwards of this one and seems to indicate a flawed pattern of reasoning that specifically tsaricide has.
wherein, a victim is no longer a victim if he tries to defend himself robustly.

Basically, some doucher at round start, literately right after the usual CMO blather about suit sensors, I get repeatedly disarmed by an engineer named Diego, Never said anything to him, in no way brought this on myself. I punched him out for weaken, and ran off to the public gardens, he caught up with me and punched me out, followed by a sad little boxing match I was doomed to lose due to hard hat, and my own lack in robustness, ending with him murdering me with a hatchet. Here is the following Ahelps

PM to-Admins: Diego Houston, Station engineer randomly ran me down and beat me to death, no provocation on my part, not a word passed his lips
Admin PM from-Tsaricide: One minute
PM to-Admins: thankee thankee, getting cloned, don't recall if that still inturrupts or not
-Long pause here-
PM to-Admins: Never got a reply on the random murder...? kind of seems unjustifiable considering the blob, unless round types have changed that much
Admin PM from-Tsaricide: I did give him a warning about it, you started by punching him and he understands not do to it again and why it was wrong
PM to-Admins: Uhh no, did not start that way, check the combat logs, I was waltzing around near atmos and he jumped me
Admin PM from-Tsaricide: he did start disarming you but you threw the first few punches
PM to-Admins: Uhhh, yeah, he stole my shit when I dropped it, So I defend myself and he walks for random baiting? that doesn't compute
Admin PM from-Tsaricide: He gets a warning and if he does it in the future he will recieve a harsher punishment
PM to-Admins: Alrighty then, Fuck em, he fucks with me again this round though, I'm going straight to FNR cause I cannot see any justification for this at round start other than metagrudge, and I dunno who he is.
Admin PM from-Tsaricide: if he fucks with you trhis round or anyother round then feel free to adminhelp it
Admin PM from-Tsaricide: His warning does not extend to this entire round just that one incident
PM to-Admins: are you kidding me? I still don't get how a random murder at the very first few seconds is ok, I'm literately going to spend the rest of this round retarded cause the CMO doesn't seem to know his job, We're this far in and I've just now been able to actually play, fuck it. I guess I'll just abandon the round then, teach me to punch someone in self defense

The round ended immediately after that, so basically my entire round was spent either being attacked, being cloned, or being retarded, I made it just north of the bridge on my way to complain to security by the time the round ended out of a 23 minute round, I played for all of 4 minutes. and that goes unanswered cause I was the first to use harm intent.

My take-away from this is that I failed at defending myself therefore I'm wrong. and it reeks the same way as the other complaint, Not saying I want his head on a pike, or his adminship removed, just want to shine a light on the fact that me using harm intent first doesn't negate me being wrekt for no raisen, I was clearly baited, but that doesn't seem to matter.
Ham Sammich, beating a dead horse since 2010.
NikNakFlak wrote:....It's true...that is why I removed my forum avatar
lumipharon wrote:ass parasite was pretty meh when I tried it.
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Re: An adddition to the tsaricide complaint

Post by Hibbles » #84095

>A victim is no longer a victim
Admin PM from-Tsaricide: He gets a warning and if he does it in the future he will recieve a harsher punishment
If Tsar didn't consider this worth admin action, he wouldn't have issued a warning or marked the person to get wrecked if he did it again. He's actually on the old-school internet-hardcore side of our admin team and doesn't like handing out unnecessary moderation.

One thing that sticks out is I wonder what the PMs between Tsar and the griefer were, and whether he seemed genuinely remorseful for his actions. I know I've given warnings rather than bans for a lot of stuff over the years that 'deserved' harsher punishments.

If I had more time I'd go log diving now, I may later if I remmember, but as it is I'll definitely try to direct Tsar here so we can hear from him.
RIP
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #84107

I'd say unless this is a direct result or directly related to the other complaint, this shouldn't be tied to that one. If it is, then it should be merged with that thread.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Falamazeer
Byond Username: Wootanon

Post by Falamazeer » #84109

Didn't want to thread hijack, I wrote it as a reply first, then swapped it around when I thought better, Not sure which way is appropriate, though the other thread seems to have died out as it was a case of mistaking an antag for a non antag.

On further speculation considering the other thread was what made me decide to write this one, as it felt more like a pattern than a single incident, I'd like to withdrawal my complaint, no need to get my panties in a wad after all, delete, move or whatever at any moderators convenience.
Ham Sammich, beating a dead horse since 2010.
NikNakFlak wrote:....It's true...that is why I removed my forum avatar
lumipharon wrote:ass parasite was pretty meh when I tried it.