[TechnoAlchemist] Traplord41 - Perm ban 4noraisin

traplord41
Byond Username: Traplord41

[TechnoAlchemist] Traplord41 - Perm ban 4noraisin

Post by traplord41 » #86108

Byond account and character name: Traplord41 Lucas Dennis
Admin:
Time incident occured: 08:33 CEST in the morning.
Detailed summary: Basicily, i joined and immeditaly noticed there was one minute to evac shuttle, so i ran for the shuttle got there, even though there was several borgs spraying lube for no reason whatsoever, anyways there was ten seconds to round end so i decided to throw out the HoS out of bridge shuttle, since the round was litteraly ten seconds away, then he came and asked me why i did it and even as someone else tried to space me just before that (the round end and me throwing the hos out) he said this (http://imgur.com/9EgcAe2). i then asked for a moment to take screenshots of the chat log nicely, and said that i was gonna answer after i had taken screenshots (since round was almost over i didnt have a lot of time to take the shots) and i wasent moving or doing anything ingame (except about to be spaced by the CE also) so there couldent have been any thought about i was just gonna rampage since i was gonna get banned anyways, then he instantly banned me perm. "You have been banned by technoalchemist.
Reason: Being a shitty person, griefing, refusing to cooperate with admins."

He is obviously not stable enough for being a admin, and not even a trialmin, i think he tried to save himself from the fuck up that if i got the screenshot of what he said he realised how stupid he was.

THIS IS NOT A BAN APPEAL!
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Re: [TechnoAlchemist] Traplord41 - Perm ban 4noraisin

Post by onleavedontatme » #86110

For what it is worth, I saw this guy repeatedly push the roboticist out the shuttle window until he died while people were trying to board the shuttle.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #86113

I was the HoS, I saw this guy with a fire axe, and he was breaking windows it, including shuttle ones when the shuttle was in transit, making everyone in the bridge section suffocate. Also, someone lubed the floor, when I was down from slipping, he tried to throw me once on agressive grab and failed due to a table in the way. Then, he reinforce-grabbed me and threw me out.
Edit: Never in the round did I try to stop his window breaking/other shennanigans, I tried to walk out the bridge, slipped, he just threw me out.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #86119

I'm closing this. You are genuinely a terrible player who doesn't need to be here. We gave you a chance and you clearly squandered it.

TechnoAlchemist made entirely the right call here.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman