[vekter] lectu

lectu
Byond Username: Lectu

[vekter] lectu

Post by lectu » #725666

Post Content:
Occured in: Game Server (Manuel Ropleplay)
Admin: Vekter

Got bwoinked regarding the removal of the eyes of a prisoner whilst following orders from a seccie who tried to blow their head off,
Vekter greeted me with an incredibly aggressive attitude, and instead of letting me talk for a sufficient time they instead swung their ban hammer at me.
They went to borderline ridicule me multiple times when trying to explain my situation and did not let me talk.

I looked back, and found out that this was ALSO the same admin that exalted the exact same behaviour a prior time to me, on a much worse scale as they had banned me for not even breaking any rules, but an AHELP itself.

That threat can be found here
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=35402

a quick search of that ckey brought me with multiple complaints including mine, which leads me to ask
why has nothing been done with so many people complaining about this man?

I have found that they have done nothing to de-escalate or solve any issues that i've been involved in
All that they have done to me is ridicule me and in prior occasions insult me.

I do not see any functional problem solving, dialogue or willingness to listen to people
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [vekter] lectu

Post by Vekter » #725680

viewtopic.php?p=619336#p619336
Alright, this is getting old, so im gonna end it once and for all.

New host ruling: Admin's banning conduct can not be the subject of an admin complaint. That is what appeals are for, and the appeal leading to the ban being overturn is the minimum bar required before a complaint can be filed that references the ban conduct.

You already have an appeal up, headmins know about it. Leave it at that.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Re: [vekter] lectu

Post by dendydoom » #725683

Vekter wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:27 pm viewtopic.php?p=619336#p619336
Alright, this is getting old, so im gonna end it once and for all.

New host ruling: Admin's banning conduct can not be the subject of an admin complaint. That is what appeals are for, and the appeal leading to the ban being overturn is the minimum bar required before a complaint can be filed that references the ban conduct.

You already have an appeal up, headmins know about it. Leave it at that.
this complaint is denied until the above conditions are met.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW: