[saegrimr] - sucks at communicating

hanshansenhansson
Byond Username: HansDampf

[saegrimr] - sucks at communicating

Post by hanshansenhansson » #104309

So I welderbombed myself in art storage, get a admin-pm over it. Just a "why". Stated that I tried gibbing myself. No other communication.

A minute later I get a ban over it with the reason "Welderbombed locker rooms "to see if it gibbed" no but you opened it up to space. ". He again makes it sound more malicious than it was. It was the art storage. It was two floor tiles missing, even the rods were still in place. He makes it sound like I vacuumed the entirety of the locker room.

The best part: When I got the ban, I already fixed up the two holes as drone. Just a 30min ban, but seriously? Two holes every passerby can patch up is now banworthy? All the while, no communication with me except a simple "why" by "administrator".
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [saegrimr] - sucks at communicating

Post by Saegrimr » #104311

Maybe you shouldn't be detonating welding fuel tanks in public places as a nonantag.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #104312

It wasn't "just" a welderbomb.

And this was after it was repaired.

Several cables and pipes were damaged and would have caused a blackout and other nasty things, you understand?
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
hanshansenhansson

Post by hanshansenhansson » #104313

Two tiles were open to space, and I fixed them myself. Point is, Saegrimr tends to make notes and bans sound way more malicious than the situation was. Not the first time I experienced that. That's what I am complaining about, that's why this is in the admin complaints section, not unban requests.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #104314

So did you or did you not detonate a welderbomb, im sorry, in ART STORAGE ~NEXT~ to the locker rooms, to quote.

PM: HansDampf/(Evan Teagarden)->Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson): Wanted to know if it gibs
PM: HansDampf/(Evan Teagarden)->Saegrimr/(Leif Spacerikson): It did not :(

and opened it to space as well as failing to gib yourself?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
hanshansenhansson

Post by hanshansenhansson » #104317

I also closed it up. (And according to he picture of Ikkarus, it took the crew less than 5 minutes to recable it)

My point is, you always make sure everything sounds as malicious as possible. If you read "opened locker room to space" in a month, you don't think it was just two floor tiles missing.

I think you even gave me a note once for releasing gold slime xenos, despite them being released by a blobbernaut smashing through rwalls. Or that other note where I shot a guy who stunned and dragged me off I appealed a while back.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #104320

That screenshot was 30 minutes into the round, i'd say about 15-20 after you bombed yourself.

Opened it to space is opened it to space. In a month if someone sees "welderbomb" I sure hope we haven't reached the point where a 3/7/14 bomb is the norm for welding tanks going on.

And your last point.
19-Nov-2014 | Failed xenobio containment twice. First time was an accident, and warning given. Second time he got unlucky and had a blobbernaut spawn and ruin everybody's day. ~saegrimr [-]

Are we done here? Are you actually complaining you only got 30 minutes for a nonantag bomb?
hanshansenhansson

Post by hanshansenhansson » #104322

Saegrimr wrote:Are we done here? Are you actually complaining you only got 30 minutes for a nonantag bomb?
"You better shut up or I up the ban".

Alright, we are done here.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #104325

Saegrimr wrote: 19-Nov-2014 | Failed xenobio containment twice. First time was an accident, and warning given. Second time he got unlucky and had a blobbernaut spawn and ruin everybody's day. ~saegrimr [-]
Workplace accidents and science destroying itself are the lifeblood of SS13 though
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #104327

hanshansenhansson wrote:"You better shut up or I up the ban".
Well if you're requesting one, I can definitely oblige, but I never said that.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #104353

You acted like a shitter and got a relatively short ban for it. Seems normal to me.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Fr05tByt3
Byond Username: Fr05tByt3

Post by Fr05tByt3 » #104557

As much as I love sticking it to admans to satiate my pathological hatred for all authority, this reeks of butthurt player who broke the rules and didn't feel like he deserved a ban.
You could probably have easily gotten a 24hr for this.

Pls stahp.