Mxykikker
Byond Username: Mxykikker

[BROTEMIS] Doesn't know what shuttle grief implys

Post by Mxykikker » #110703

Byond account and character name:Mxykikker - Alexander Pearshall
Admin:Brotemis
Time incident occured: August 7 2015 9:28 Pm
Detailed summary:

"We all know what shuttle grief constitutes, if you're making life hard for people for no reason, tackling people for their loot and generally being a pain in the ass on the shuttle you're going to get punished quickly for it. " - Stickymayhem

I created a disposal ride on the shuttle Brotemis then pm'd me asking why it was on the shuttle. I responded by asking if their was a rule against having a ride on the shuttle he claimed its existance was grief proceeded to ban me.

The fact that he doesn't know what shuttle grief is needs to be addressed.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Re: [BROTEMIS] Doesn't know what shuttle grief implys

Post by Scones » #110704

"Disposals ride"

Dude it trapped a fuckton of people with no way for them to escape, it was absolutely shuttle griff

You're being one of those "IT WAS A RIDE NOT A TRAP XD" people but RIDE implies there is an end

For reference the trap was two chutes, with a one tile gap between them, feeding into one another. Several people got trapped inside and were stuck there up until Brotemis deleted one of the chutes.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Mxykikker

Post by Mxykikker » #110706

You can get out of one of these fairly easily all you have to do is hold left or right and the only person who was "trapped" for a decent amount of time was a traitor in crit who had run onto the shuttle with an e-sword.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #110709

Try to space it up next time to more than one tile opening, sometimes it can be tricky to get out of and the fact that it was on the shuttle would make it more annoying.

It was only a 15 minute ban. Also looking at the logs it doesn't seem like anyone actually complained about it.
Mxykikker

Post by Mxykikker » #110711

I'm not fighting the ban if I was it would have been in appeals. EDIT: here is a gif showing how easy it is to escape one of these "traps". http://i.imgur.com/LNzIbGL.gif