Pascal123
Byond Username: Pascal123

[Saegrimr]Pascal123 - Unprofessional Behavior

Post by Pascal123 » #170798

Your byond account: Pascal123
Admin: Saegrimr
Time incident occured: 18th of April, 2016

Detailed summary:
To start off, yes. This is in relation to my most recent ban. Call me "Salty" if you will.

But in my opinion, the whole appeal is riddled with his apparent lack of commitment or care for handling the ban. As an admin, he refused to state what we did was "wrong", in favor of leaving a bunch of cryptic posts and then stated that he would not lift the ban anyways simply because i was "almost rule 0 perma'd by basil's pseudo-headmin." Regardless of the fact that the ban in question had been lifted and found to be unjustified. In-fact, the best i got on my end was a swift "Denied" without explanation by Hornygranny directly after he hands the appeal off to the Headadmins.

Saegrimr has likely changed his story, and attempted to magnify the "Offense" on our end. Though anything like this can not be proven without significant investigation, such as checking logs, having actually been there when the offense was commited, and cross-referencing posts/what he likely said behind my back to you. I feel as though this is the case. Why had he refused to change his decision on the ban? Bearing in mind that he claimed that the person that did ahelp was banned for banbaiting? Why did he not provide details about this? All he told me was that he was refusing because i had been "Nearly rule 0'd by the pseudo-admin of bagil". What does that have to do with his reasoning to not lift the ban? That ban was found to be unjustified and lifted in a day.

This bit of detail was posted just today. If you look here, it is obvious that he is referencing the detective. This being one of the people who had assaulted us randomly. stating that he was beating me to "Teach the ligger a lesson about wagging tails." Later he is found to have even been a permaban evader. This still does not seem to matter to Saegrimr as he continues to make claims that we were in the wrong and that the ban reasoning should stick. In the image he is also, accusing us of having "Murdered" them, but more specifically. That i did. With a stunprod. I'm certain it'd be very clear from attack logs that this is not the case in the least. Why isn't he checking his facts and ensuring he knows every detail about a ban before imposing them? Isn't that a necessity of forming good judgement? Instead he comes forward with new information as time goes by instead of ensuring he has it all before banning.

But i'm certain, that if you check logs on both incidents. In neither one did i use a stunprod, or even use harm-intent on either "Victim". I never even had a stunprod in my possession. And that i even specifically stated that it was "Enough" once they were critted ICly by another person. They were then dragged to medical. A point Saegrimr refuses to acknowledge. In the case of the detective, he was critted just outside of the medical lobby and dragged in with us, and the mime in the bar backroom, but his friend had dragged him to medical after the fight concluded. Why is he not referencing this? He's making it seem like we killed them and attempted to prevent them from being treated, but no. We only put them in critical condition in response to their unwarranted attack on us, and then allowed them to be dragged to medical or, in the case of the detective, dragged him to medical with us. Was this taken into consideration? It kind of indicates a lack of malicious intent on our part.

Now the one who originally ahelped. The detective, made his own post on digg here about the incident here, https://www.digg.com/r/SS13/comments/ ... th_for_it/

Here i am accused of "Theft" and the like by the victim, mostly irrelevent really. But the thing to note is the ban note from Saegrimr. Image
Why did he feel the need to ban them for ban-baiting us, yet ban us regardless, and make the bans stick on both ends? He claims this is because i was nearly "Rule 0 Permabanned by the Pseudo-Headmin of bagil." Even though that ban was found to be unjustified.

Another thing to note, You can vaguely see the text "You can almost hear something..." above it. Now, i'm pretty sure that you wouldn't be receiving that kind of message if you're dead. So then why is Saegrimr trying to claim that we had murdered them, then? Or stating that we had been dragging eachother around looking for "Escalation Valids" when they visibly had intent to harm me simply for being a lizardperson? We did not want to cause trouble with them. They wanted to cause trouble for us.

Tell me if i have a point here in saying i think his conduct is being unfairly biased towards me, or that he may be lying, or that he may simply not care about details after the incident and pass it off as an offense anyways when significant things come up by saying something along the lines of "The point got across. I'll lift it but don't do it again.". It's no secret that me and Saegrimr don't have the best history, but really, I don't want to point fingers. But i'm certain if you checked the logs the person the more "Guilty" in this incident would be Alarmclock, and even then i think you would find he had reasoning to do what he did. Yet it seems as though Saegrimr had been using the incident to specifically target me. I hope you can understand my frustration with this.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [Saegrimr]Pascal123 - Unprofessional Behavior

Post by Saegrimr » #170817

Pascal123 wrote:Regardless of the fact that the ban in question had been lifted and found to be unjustified.
Wrong. I lifted it early because it turns out that guy I was talking about in that IRC screenshot was also ban evading.
I found the situation so fucking funny that I decided to lift a two-day ban early by one day, ban's still valid as fuck.

Pascal123 wrote:having actually been there when the offense was commited
You seem to forget the part where I started watching you two from the incident in the brig when Alarmclock ahelped that he was going to kill a sec officer for doing his job.

Pascal123 wrote:Bearing in mind that he claimed that the person that did ahelp was banned for banbaiting? Why did he not provide details about this?
Because while its irrelevant to why I banned the two of you, I still found it hilarious.

Pascal123 wrote:accusing us of having "Murdered" them, but more specifically. That i did. With a stunprod.
One of you two had a prod, it really doesn't matter which one of you had it at the point because both of you were pulling eachother around like you were conjoined at the dick.
When one of you gets stunned, batonned, anything, the other just runs the other direction maintaining the pull.

This is exactly what happened in that fight as well. Det comes up and batons one of you, get pulled away and helped up, then you both run back to slap his shit and leave him in the hall for dead (just like the mime in the bar prior to that). Sweet sweet escalation, right?

The two of you cruised around the station doing this looking for trouble, as the two of you usually do.

This is why you were banned and told in big red letters that doing it again will be a perma. You trying to pin this on Alarmclock is a pretty shitty move though.

If you still don't understand this, consider finding another server.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Re: [Saegrimr]Pascal123 - Unprofessional Behavior

Post by Hornygranny » #170838

If he was biased to you he would just throw you out.