okay sir/madam/preferred pronoun, how would you like your mock meat done?

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Re: okay sir/madam/preferred pronoun, how would you like your mock meat done?

Post by captain sawrge » #403225

Bottom post of the previous page:

Oh i see i thought that was like some meat substitute thing
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #403226

Like i know what black beans are but i thought taco/burrito filling was something else
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #403228

word tho black beans the shit every time my mum made feijao preto i was all up on that shit...

i wish i knew how to cook it :((((
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #403229

captain sawrge wrote:Like i know what black beans are but i thought taco/burrito filling was something else
This nigga eatin beans
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #403231

i had a lentil burger with that potato cheese that basically tastes like mayo, it was really good and i'll consider becoming at least ovo-lacto vegetarian someday when i move out. for now i'll try to learn how to cook vegan meals
i mean i really like mcdonalds and i'm not even sure if i'll ever be able to stop eating meat or food that comes from animals but hey your point is super valid and i wish i didn't have to read a comparison between killing a cow and raping a person because someone eats grass for dinner

keep up the good work, do you have any good sites with recipes? i'll go to the supermarket tomorrow and i could learn how to cook sth
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #403236

mcdonalds vegan burger petition hit 25k a couple days ago and they have vegan options in the enlightened scandinavian countries so probably not far off mate
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #403237

Durkel wrote:Speaking of meat, what should I have for dinner today?

I've got two chicken breasts , one pound of hamburger, and a porkchop in my freezer.
Make tacos tonight, marinade the chicken breasts and porkchop overnight. Grill them both tomorrow, eat a piece of chicken and a porkchop with some rice, bag the other piece of chicken and the rice and eat it the next day.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #403254

we are peak predator baby, we rule the food chain
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #403297

The vegan mindset only makes a lick of sense if you inanely assume animals don't suffer in the wild or that all agricultural product is on par with that used for human consumption.
The climate change angle for methane reduction is also suspect because unless you exterminate all herbivores something is going eat the plant matter as some point and let off gas.

By their standards it would be ideal to exterminate all non human animal life and replace it with bacterial vats to reduce net suffering.

Emotions and the ability to feel pain are part of the survival package of multicellular life.
oranges wrote:we are peak predator baby, we rule the food chain
We literally move mountains like god in shitty hymns.

Something is better than nothing, I would consider the spread of humans wherever they can exists to be a fairly moral undertaking.
The natural world had no value before we evolved to witness it and assign values. Without the presence of conscious life to witness the struggles of beasts they were devoid of meaning.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #403302

Incomptinence wrote:The vegan mindset only makes a lick of sense if you inanely assume animals don't suffer in the wild
Humans also suffer and grow old and die naturally. Do you consider it moral to increase human suffering?

Eating and killing for survival is also a world apart from industrial scale torturing for flavour.
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #403304

The ability to suffer is simply part of being multicellular got the keep track of the state of your body. Insects feel pain but the dumber it is the less the pain matters would be a good rule of thumb unless you are absolutely insane and against pest control in agriculture.

Full on torture would damage the product and create enough stress to alter the quality of the meat but hey don't let the fact old style trapping, hunting and most forms of predation by other animals on large meat animals would cause plenty of stress and pain before death get in the way of the EVIL INDUSTRY spin. Negligence and bad practices happen in the meat industry as in all endeavours and I can't really speak for practices in all countries and their individual practices but I doubt veganism has much pull in the middle east anyway.
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #403305

You posted the same "but animals die in nature" thing again without answering the question nice

>lol it barely happens

The industries themselves seem to disagree with you since they push laws criminalizing the undercover filming of the abuse.

>they are dumb it doesnt matter

Have you ever actually interacted with an animal?
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #403312

wait wait wait how in the FUCK did this thread get so many replies in less than a day
and not just like one letter posts but actual drama and huge paragraphs
how did this happen
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #403313

The blood feuds between the meat boys and the soy boys is fiery as ever
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #403314

1) The ability to feel pain and suffer is an old parlour trick ubiquitous throughout the animal kingdom human capacity to feel pain doesn't make increasing the number of humans immoral to think so is distinctly anti any life at all. Only human lives have meaning due to capability to use complex reasoning to elaborate upon base urges and emotions and the cognitive capability to witness and observe.

2) The meat industry isn't nice but the goal isn't torture it is meat. It is a shame that abuse happens and that it is exposed and brought to light but any business having no legal re32course against what amounts to spying isn't right either.

3) I have had plenty of pets and I delight in seeing wildlife native to glorious Australia. Despite their beauty their suffering matters less because they ARE less their brains are smaller, the smarter it is the more the life matters barring naturally cruel cases like the plight of intelligent but brutally short lived cephalopods.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #403318

Kor wrote:The industries themselves seem to disagree with you since they push laws criminalizing the undercover filming of the abuse.
I can't think of any industries that WOULD approve of undercover filming, doubly so if it's something as unavoidably visceral as a slaughterhouse. As the state executioner discovered, there's really no pleasant way to kill something.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #403322

1) Regardless of it's origin, pain and suffering is a negative experience. Young children, the developmentally impaired and senile elderly can all arguably have a lesser intelligence than many animals we eat. Pigs have the capacity for understanding and learning of a 5 year old child. Is it ok to abuse children younger than this because they can't "elaborate upon base urges and emotions"? No, because it hurts them. You personally would not stab a dog for your entertainment just because it doesn't have the same level of intelligence or consciousness as you. I'd also note that many of the animals we eat are far more conscious than you give them credit for. Dogs are not dumb robots, people don't get attached to them for no reason, they have personalities, internal lives, consciousness and reasoning to various extents, and cows, pigs, sheep and many other animals we kill can do the same. As you said, it's an evolutionary response and we didn't get it from nowhere. Those emotional impulses, fear, pain, disgust, joy, love, that we feel are the very same emotions these animals have. They are biological imperatives, but they are our positive and negative experience of life and we shouldn't inflict those on others

2) The meat industry has one goal: profit. They do not deliberately torture the meat, the system tortures the animals because it's the most profitable way to meet the demand for animal products, with minimal resource usage and stimulation, confinement, convenient procedures for maintenance like cutting off tails and genitalia, beaks and horns without anasthetic and resisting regulation and inspection. The animal agriculture lobby is fucking powerful and the reason cruelty continues unchecked and without consequence in many places is because they fight against regulation and prevent public knowledge of their practices wherever possible.

3) Just because their suffering matters less than a human's doesn't mean you should make them suffer. A lesser evil is not acceptable just because there is a worse one you're not doing
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #403323

ShadowDimentio wrote:
Kor wrote:The industries themselves seem to disagree with you since they push laws criminalizing the undercover filming of the abuse.
I can't think of any industries that WOULD approve of undercover filming, doubly so if it's something as unavoidably visceral as a slaughterhouse. As the state executioner discovered, there's really no pleasant way to kill something.
If your method is so grotesque and horrifying that it turns off customers who see it, something is clearly wrong.

And you're right. There is no pleasant way to kill something. Maybe killing things unnecessarily is wrong?
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #403344

Grazyn wrote:Alt-right and neo-nazism popularity in recent years brought an increase in veganism and animal rights activism, inspired by Hitler's own vegetarianism and deep commitment to animal welfare.

Example: this is the eco-military branch of Casapound, an Italian neofascist party. Their slogan, "For a REGIME of nature", tells everything you need to know. Branching off into environmentalism is also a good way to gain ground over an issue which has been controlled by leftist movements since forever
lol, you know there's a opportunity there for people from both extremes of the political spectrum to perhaps find some common ground and chill out while eating tofu

also get fucked sticky I had salmon last night and I will have salmon again
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #403348

im gonna bribe a coder to code catbugs into the game which people can dice up for catbug steaks one day
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #403352

had a pizza just before
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #403359

Stickymayhem wrote: You personally would not stab a dog for your entertainment just because it doesn't have the same level of intelligence or consciousness as you. I'd also note that many of the animals we eat are far more conscious than you give them credit for.
Ah yes the appeal to dogs angle of veganism.

Let's roll the dice on whether your pooch can survive on vegan woo without suffering debilitating malnutrition.
Stickymayhem wrote: Pigs have the capacity for understanding and learning of a 5 year old child.
Golly gee wow humans start off as a single cell, this means bacteria are just as smart as humans!

Domestication involved a slew of changes selected for in the animal to make it less fearful or vicious generally including a reduction in intelligence some animals like dogs and pigs were derived from more intelligent species and remain somewhat bright in spite of our efforts. The pig is an exception among livestock kept for food not the rule and are especially prone to turning feral like the drat bastards they are so no we cannot free the piggy wiggies they are getting loose enough as is.
Animals like sheep and cattle started off particularly dim herd animals and sunk further a real world fall from grace ala angels to demons and no matter how much you anthropomorphize a dumb cud chewer it remains an walking compost heap.

In summary veganism has equivalent moral clout to any fad diet you could name and the pat yourself on the back end game looks something like modern India.
More time wasting identity politics puritanical nonsense from people so low they sought out victims that could never talk back and rebuff their stupidity.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #403360

Incomptinence wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote: You personally would not stab a dog for your entertainment just because it doesn't have the same level of intelligence or consciousness as you. I'd also note that many of the animals we eat are far more conscious than you give them credit for.
Ah yes the appeal to dogs angle of veganism.

Let's roll the dice on whether your pooch can survive on vegan woo without suffering debilitating malnutrition.
Stickymayhem wrote: Pigs have the capacity for understanding and learning of a 5 year old child.
Golly gee wow humans start off as a single cell, this means bacteria are just as smart as humans!

Domestication involved a slew of changes selected for in the animal to make it less fearful or vicious generally including a reduction in intelligence some animals like dogs and pigs were derived from more intelligent species and remain somewhat bright in spite of our efforts. The pig is an exception among livestock kept for food not the rule and are especially prone to turning feral like the drat bastards they are so no we cannot free the piggy wiggies they are getting loose enough as is.
Animals like sheep and cattle started off particularly dim herd animals and sunk further a real world fall from grace ala angels to demons and no matter how much you anthropomorphize a dumb cud chewer it remains an walking compost heap.

In summary veganism has equivalent moral clout to any fad diet you could name and the pat yourself on the back end game looks something like modern India.
More time wasting identity politics puritanical nonsense from people so low they sought out victims that could never talk back and rebuff their stupidity.
dogs are omnivores you moron

domestication increases intelligence you literally have it backwards dummy

i'd be serious but I don't want to make you saltier than your existing high-sodium animal product diet does or you might have a heart attack :^)
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #403361

anyway, I think I'm gonna have chicken for lunch now
yesterday was beef so it's only fair
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #403364

i vote we replace xenobiology's slimes with animals and slime cores with steaks.

Have to crossbreed them to make the tastiest steak, with special powers on the steak since all the wildlife has been pumped with hormones plasma
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
Shezza
Byond Username: Wilchen

Post by Shezza » #403366

Real catgirls only eat meat
Thanks for all the dopamine.

You (cough), you haven't won here. You and your mutie-bastard friends are gonna join me in a big ol' mushroom cloud sendoff. I just triggered the self-destruct. (Heh, heh; cough, cough,...) The work will go on. You didn't do nothing here, 'cept seal your own death warrants. Duty, (cough) honor... courage... Semper Fiiiii........
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #403369

A lot of the people in this thread must be vegans because they're lacking b12
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #403370

feeding a dog a vegetarian diet is animal cruelty
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #403371

Lazengann wrote:feeding a dog a vegetarian diet is animal cruelty
any evidence?

dogs are omnivores, why commit animal cruelty just to give them trash-tier jellied meat that they dont need to be healthy
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #403372

Stickymayhem wrote:

i'd be serious but I don't want to make you saltier than your existing high-sodium animal product diet does or you might have a heart attack :^)
Dogs are as much omnivores as humans are carnivores.
Honestly if you want to gamble with a poor canines health because of your cow cult that's up to you it really is a mixed bag as to how these innocent tamed predators can cope.
It's the modern version of animal sacrifices I suppose.

Domestic animals have smaller brains and their impulses to avoid known to them animal abusing humans dampened.
Our caring for them in captivity has also dulled general alertness a wild herbivore needs to whatever wits and judgement they had lost so you can imagine being fed slop is a deep emotional bridge between man and meat before you go and smell the sacred cow pats.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #403373

Incomptinence wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:

Dogs are as much omnivores as humans are carnivores.
Honestly if you want to gamble with a poor canines health because of your cow cult that's up to you it really is a mixed bag as to how these innocent tamed predators can cope.
It's the modern version of animal sacrifices I suppose.

Domestic animals have smaller brains and their impulses to avoid known to them animal abusing humans dampened.
Our caring for them in captivity has also dulled general alertness a wild herbivore needs to whatever wits and judgement they had lost so you can imagine being fed slop is a deep emotional bridge between man and meat before you go and smell the sacred cow pats.
http://www.vetmeduni.ac.at/hochschulsch ... 256171.pdf

domesticated animals are more intelligent. you're just plain wrong about this fact. it's embarrassing. give me some proof of your absurd claim.

dulling of fear response has nothing to do with intelligence, it's a reduction of the amygdala (The dumb 'lizard-brain' part) that reduces the fear response.

you're embarrassingly wrong here

half your shit makes no sense. humans and dogs are omnivores. the dog species we started with ate more plant matter than wolves, and they have been selected and evolved to easily digest starches in a way their wolfy cousins can't

plenty of dogs are healthy or healthier on a vegan diet. there are plenty of studies to back this up.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #403375

incomptinence is the first person in this thread who genuinely just seems not smart

not ad hominem here but this is the first actual dumb instead of troll I've encountered oh my lord
Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #403376

The fear response is emotional.

I was talking about looking for predators which like looking for food is something wild animals have to think about doing.

You release a bird raised in captivity into the open and it is most likely D E A D.
That's with barely domesticated pets, livestock sink even lower.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #403377

Incomptinence wrote:The fear response is emotional.

I was talking about looking for predators which like looking for food is something wild animals have to think about doing.
thats such a simplistic reason for all of intelligence to be wrapped in you're clearly just grasping at straws
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #403378

Incomptinence wrote:The fear response is emotional.

You release a bird raised in captivity into the open and it is most likely D E A D.
That's with barely domesticated pets, livestock sink even lower.
that's not intelligence that's learning

oh my god

a 5 year old is smarter than a dog but it'll still die in the jungle

I think you're too dumb for this conversation
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #403381

Dogs are "omnivores" in the sense that when they ate a rabbit they'd have to digest the carrots that were inside the rabbit's stomach without dying. That's not exactly eating a quinoa and tofu meal twice a day
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #403383

okay I lied I actually ate falafel

but sticky, seriously, stop preaching

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #403384

Lazengann wrote:Dogs are "omnivores" in the sense that when they ate a rabbit they'd have to digest the carrots that were inside the rabbit's stomach without dying. That's not exactly eating a quinoa and tofu meal twice a day

That's spectacularly incorrect

are you saying any carnivore that eats a herbivore is gonna get indigestion

Omnivore is not a buzzword: http://www.vetmeduni.ac.at/hochschulsch ... 256171.pdf

Dogs can digest plant matter without issue.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #403385

DemonFiren wrote:okay I lied I actually ate falafel

but sticky, seriously, stop preaching
I'm not preaching I'm responding to bad science
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #403386

you're responding to ideology by defending ideology

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #403388

Stickymayhem wrote:
Lazengann wrote:Dogs are "omnivores" in the sense that when they ate a rabbit they'd have to digest the carrots that were inside the rabbit's stomach without dying. That's not exactly eating a quinoa and tofu meal twice a day

That's spectacularly incorrect

are you saying any carnivore that eats a herbivore is gonna get indigestion

Omnivore is not a buzzword: http://www.vetmeduni.ac.at/hochschulsch ... 256171.pdf

Dogs can digest plant matter without issue.
Okay it looks like you're right but I'll never admit it
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #403389

Wait no new argument, dogs like meat the most so feeding them plants would be mean
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #403390

I just woke up why is this thread still going
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #403392

How was your burger
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #403393

DemonFiren wrote:you're responding to ideology by defending ideology
I'm responding to incorrect facts about biology with correct facts about biology
Lazengann wrote:Wait no new argument, dogs like meat the most so feeding them plants would be mean
This is just silly

>The sentient capacity for animals is lesser so harm doesn't matter lol they're robots
>WOAH HEY DONT FEED YOUR DOG SOMETHING NOT NICE IT HAS THE SENTIENT CAPACITY TO DESIRE MEAT THE MOST AND KNOW IT'S MISSING OUT AURGH

Dogs will eat food that's bad for them just like a child will. You control their diet like you would a child anyway, why not give them a healthier and more ethical option. My kid won't get junk food and neither would my dog. Tastebuds aren't enough justification for immoral behaviour. Hell they're not really enough justification for gorging on junk food and that only hurts yourself. But when it comes to veganism suddenly taste is all people live for.

You ever hear that thing about your dog having more emissions than your car? That's the diet.
Qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #403395

my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
DRINK THE PISS QB
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #403396

jesus christ people your burgers are pathetic

>unsauced hunk of meat in a bun

dear lord and you people complain about your tastebuds. you're already doing harm to them with your shitty cooking
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #403397

I don't think we can call animals eating other animals immoral especially when you can feed them the garbage animals that need to be killed anyway like the wild pigs in America
Qbmax32 wrote:[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/h5FCeH/A1_FEDAAE_31_CA_4_EE5_894_E_A1_BA86601_A99.jpg[/img]

Good I’m having another just for this thread
Where's the fried onions
Qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #403398

Stickymayhem wrote:jesus christ people your burgers are pathetic

dear lord and you people complain about your tastebuds. you're already doing harm to them with your shitty cooking

There’s ketchup on it retard
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
DRINK THE PISS QB

Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #403399

Lazengann wrote:I don't think we can call animals eating other animals immoral especially when you can feed them the garbage animals that need to be killed anyway like the wild pigs in America
Qbmax32 wrote:[img]https://thumb.ibb.co/h5FCeH/A1_FEDAAE_31_CA_4_EE5_894_E_A1_BA86601_A99.jpg[/img]

Good I’m having another just for this thread
Where's the fried onions
animals do not have the capacity for ethical consideration

but you own the animal and decide on it's diet. I wouldn't judge a wild predator. I wouldn't even judge a tribe hunting for their village. I will judge you for buying a bag of mulched baby male chick kibble and feeding that trash to your dog.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #403400

Qbmax32 wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:jesus christ people your burgers are pathetic

There’s ketchup on it retard
well lah dee fucking dah look at maestro over here with his michelin stars

embarrassing. I would have made fun of you for this well before I was vegan

I'm gonna make a real burger and show you how its done later