he locked the thread

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Re: he locked the thread

Post by Lazengann » #482597

Bottom post of the previous page:

Malkevin wrote:
Rustledjimm wrote:Not my fault you aren't engaged in the process malk. That's on you.
You do realise the massive irony of that statement, right?
have no fear I'm sure everyone who knew elyina well was consulted when elyina was made admin

;)
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #482598

if elyina was readminned with admins actually knowing about this and accepting the reason “they changed”, we should just make usednapkin host. claiming someone has changed hardly works for unbanning people, but we’re actually using it to admin people now?
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #482600

I fucking told you this was going to happen
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #482602

bandit wrote:I fucking told you this was going to happen
>people are outraged over something
>close the containment thread they're in trying to stop people talking about the outrage
>WOW WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO RILED UP NOW

It takes a fairly naive person to not have forseen this happening.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
bandit

Post by bandit » #482604

not that you stupid lizard the elyina drama resurfacing

admin feedback pls
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #482607

People still call me a lizard and bring up my past so it's fair game stinky lizard.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #482610

Has Elyina continued the mean traumatic scary words during their time as an admin

Have they matured and are slightly better

did they apologize and did intigracy forgive them temporarily

these things I would like to know
► Show Spoiler
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #482612

elyina's been cool I like them i'd hang out with them
bandit

Post by bandit » #482613

Shadowflame909 wrote:did they apologize and did intigracy forgive them temporarily

these things I would like to know
idk about the first two but the answer to these two is a lmfao no

admin feedback pls
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #482617

wesoda25 wrote:if elyina was readminned with admins actually knowing about this and accepting the reason “they changed”, we should just make usednapkin host. claiming someone has changed hardly works for unbanning people, but we’re actually using it to admin people now?
They were also cleared to run for headmin, this is much more terrifying, and definitely something that should never happen again
lntigracy
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Intigracy

Post by lntigracy » #482620

Hornygranny wrote:the fact that elyina not only has the nerve to throw their hat in, but that it's being taking seriously, is stunning
rare
Stickymayhem wrote:
oranges wrote:they banned hg, kor's gone, cheri's gone, sos is gone, xsi is gone, paprika is gone, napkin is gone, intig deleted his irc logs. Niknak either doesn't remember or doesn't care.

An0n3 is gone.

pretty much anyone who could provide definitive proof is gone, I just remember reading the thread on singulo.

The only remains I have from that time are private irc conversations with people discussing the singulo thread and related stuff that I don't really feel comfortable sharing.
>conveniently leaving me out because I know intig is chatting mad shit

WOW IT'S ALMOST LIKE HE'S BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 50#p436223

Why would you need that second part of your post if nobody had an issue with elyina? You knew full well what you were doing.
in advance of my eventual forum ban, I just wanted to say
you are mom is gay
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #482629

Author: oranges
Subject: Re: Admin Staffing Log
for anyone not in discord
: elyina ignored intigs headmin ruling and tried rebanning a guy with a shitty reason
Then got his best buddy headmin hbl to unban him when Intig banned him for it
then broke into sec at almost roundstart and got permabrigged once caught
And in his ahelp said it was for no reason and he metafriended with napkin hardcore

SoS didn't let him run for headmin that one time which is saying something cause he really didn't care about much of anything

then therre was this whole drama bout them dating like 5 different people on /tg/ at once, and people paying for their rent anyway that was never proven so it's only alleged, pap/intig/napkin etc

DOn't remember making this post and thend eleting it but apparently I did
lmwevil
Byond Username: Lmwevil

Post by lmwevil » #482641

i'm surprised it took this long for elynia drama to emerge since they came back tbqh, but yeah the initial trial of them drew sooo much shit in adminbus it was crazy
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #482690

the drama only died down because it'd be bullying to continue
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Post by elyina » #482694

Grazyn wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:if elyina was readminned with admins actually knowing about this and accepting the reason “they changed”, we should just make usednapkin host. claiming someone has changed hardly works for unbanning people, but we’re actually using it to admin people now?
They were also cleared to run for headmin, this is much more terrifying, and definitely something that should never happen again
You don't know anything about me. You read a false and mistaken accusation on hut of all places and have taken it at face value. Yikes.
Again please do not think I am defending elyina, I think what they said was very unbecoming of an admin.
If you're referring to the 6 years old accusation, I expected better from you Jim. I didn't think you would take an NTR hut accusation at face value.

I won't pretend that I've never wronged intigracy. I have, and I have apologized to him for it multiple times, and I'l say it again here: I'm sorry intigracy. I regret what I did. I think about it all the time and how I could have done things differently.. I was under the impression he had accepted my apology and moved on from a pastebin he had sent me a long while later. I am on good terms with everyone else that had been involved. The full story will not ever be posted here, it's very personal and contains sensitive and personal details of several different people. If it were to be posted, I would certainly consider that an act of doxxing. Citrus, Jim and Owgeno, the headmin team that approved me, and sticky, were fully aware of the details of the situation. I made no attempt to hide anything from them. Everyone who needs to know about it already does, and to anyone else, it's frankly none of your business. I've had a great track record as an admin since my return, and had nothing but positive feedback on my trial review. I'd go as far to say every admin that has had extended interaction with me with an open mind would have nothing but positive to say about me. If that is not enough to convince you that I am a changed person from 6 years ago, I don't think anything else will. I could cure cancer and end world hunger, and you'd still say "yeah, but what about that thing? So there's really no point in me bothering to try to convince you otherwise.

Now onto the accusation. As I said in my previous post that seems to have been mostly ignored, I don't think intigracy is intentionally lying, but rather that he is mistaken. He never confided to me about childhood abuse. I believe he has mistaken me for someone else or others he may have done that with, but he believes he had told me because paprika mentioned to him that I did. The actual context of that conversation pap referenced is that we were discussing the purpose or cause of intig's odd behavior back then, which even he has admitted was odd, I mentioned I thought it was possible he may have been abused, having correlated some similarities between us with a similar trauma of my own. Paprika was either confused with what I said, or he exaggerated what I had said in the heat of the moment when he was angry at the time he was telling it to intig, as was a common thing for pap to do back then. If I had done this, I would own up to it. And especially if I had done it without ever apologizing for it, I would have felt guilty enough about it to have at least reached out to him to do so at one point. I still carry guilt with me to this day for the things I actually did do that have long since been moved on from. Nervere has also already investigated this situation, and determined that no action is necessary.

That is all I have to say about this. You're free to draw your own conclusions and continue dragging my name through the mud, but when it comes to admins doing so, that is very disappointing to me. I thought some of you had developed a basic level of respect and trust for me after interacting with me in admin chatter for the past 6 months. To see you make such posts because of a single NTR hut post after 6 months of getting to know me is very disheartening. That especially goes for you squid.
Thank you Laz for standing up for me. It's in times like these it becomes evident who you can truly count on.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #482695

Get over yourself, you lying tranny.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #482697

bruh moment crag
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #482698

Fuck off, Crag.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #482699

Eat a plateful of ass, Nervere.
Docprofsmith
Byond Username: Jud1c470r

Post by Docprofsmith » #482700

I'm with crag
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
bandit

Post by bandit » #482701

elyina wrote:Thank you Laz for standing up for me. It's in times like these it becomes evident who you can truly count on.
oh come the fuck off it, this is just passive-aggressive as all fucking hell
Last edited by bandit on Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

admin feedback pls
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #482702

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Get over yourself, you lying tranny.
You will never know how hard I laughed when I refreshed this page and saw this post.

Never change crag.

Also nervere now's your chance, you can close the thread while you are ahead and prevent anyone from responding in it and pointing out flaws in elyina's crocodile tears

here's a taste though guys

rustled was a headmin when I was re-adminned and knew the whole story
FOLLOWED BY
I'm disappointed in you jimm you're believing random hut posts that are unsubstantiated*
*when you discount everyone who has said they saw the thread in question and see the same details here

you and nervere really need to grow a pair of balls and call the admins acknowledging they saw the singulo thread and pics/bins a liar to their face instead of just repeating "unsubstantiated" everywhere though
you are mom is gay
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #482703

You're welcome i'm legit angry about this
Tornadium
Byond Username: Tornadium

Post by Tornadium » #482705

Does anyone else ever feel a burning sensation when they ejaculate?
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #482707

Here let me show you how to make the post you keep implying when you use the word unsubstantiated
oranges wrote:Author: oranges
Subject: Re: Admin Staffing Log
for anyone not in discord
: elyina ignored intigs headmin ruling and tried rebanning a guy with a shitty reason
Then got his best buddy headmin hbl to unban him when Intig banned him for it
then broke into sec at almost roundstart and got permabrigged once caught
And in his ahelp said it was for no reason and he metafriended with napkin hardcore

SoS didn't let him run for headmin that one time which is saying something cause he really didn't care about much of anything

then therre was this whole drama bout them dating like 5 different people on /tg/ at once, and people paying for their rent anyway that was never proven so it's only alleged, pap/intig/napkin etc

DOn't remember making this post and thend eleting it but apparently I did
You are a liar
you are mom is gay
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #482708

oranges wrote:hoping it all blows over eh nervere?
not to interrupt but oranges reminded me of this lmao
Spoiler:
[youtube]BiKx8lOEktQ[/youtube]
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #482709

Tornadium wrote:Does anyone else ever feel a burning sensation when they ejaculate?
No but my urethra gets spicy if i piss too soon after nutting
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Post by elyina » #482718

Yeah, mocking gender dysphoria and transgenderism is hilarious, definitely worthy of a hearty laugh. Get over yourself you fucking hypocrite.
There is nothing conflicting about what I said to/about rustled. I never mentioned your accusation when explaining it to him because it did not happen and is not in my memory, and I was disappointed in him for simply assuming it was true. Also, please do not put words in my mouth.
I am done with this thread. I'm not resigning, I'm not leaving the community, and I am not going to be deadminned. If you truly can't stand my presence, you're in luck, as I barely use this forum and most of you don't even play this game. If you can't even stand the couple of forum posts of mine you have to see I suggest you just block me. If you ever want to have an honest private talk about our past intig, I'm open to it. Other than that, I'm moving on. Have fun.
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #482719

Here's another post nervere and elyina want to make
Stickymayhem wrote:
oranges wrote:they banned hg, kor's gone, cheri's gone, sos is gone, xsi is gone, paprika is gone, napkin is gone, intig deleted his irc logs. Niknak either doesn't remember or doesn't care.

An0n3 is gone.

pretty much anyone who could provide definitive proof is gone, I just remember reading the thread on singulo.

The only remains I have from that time are private irc conversations with people discussing the singulo thread and related stuff that I don't really feel comfortable sharing.
>conveniently leaving me out because I know intig is chatting mad shit

WOW IT'S ALMOST LIKE HE'S BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED
You're the only trustworthy poster in this thread for corroborating stories
you are mom is gay
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #482721

elyina wrote:Yeah, mocking gender dysphoria and transgenderism is hilarious, definitely worthy of a hearty laugh. Get over yourself you fucking hypocrite.
There is nothing conflicting about what I said to/about rustled. I never mentioned your accusation when explaining it to him because it did not happen and is not in my memory, and I was disappointed in him for simply assuming it was true. Also, please do not put words in my mouth.
I am done with this thread. I'm not resigning, I'm not leaving the community, and I am not going to be deadminned. If you truly can't stand my presence, you're in luck, as I barely use this forum and most of you don't even play this game. If you can't even stand the couple of forum posts of mine you have to see I suggest you just block me. If you ever want to have an honest private talk about our past intig, I'm open to it. Other than that, I'm moving on. Have fun.
Whats really hilarious is taking advantage of lonely autists to pay your rent by pretending to have a gash and letting them go to pound town in the dorms on pinkustation lowpop, you rape apologist.
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #482723

But the unanswered questions, will we ever hear the excuses?
Karp wrote:1: Why did elyina leave back in the day, and why have they come back only now after most of the senior team has left? I was a player at the time but they started picking up activity around ~2017 and they had taken a break until after kor finally left from what I'd noticed

2: What occurred in 2014, what caused them to originally leave? If the incident above is true it's pretty damning on the reason as to why they left.

3: Why were they barred from running in the headmin elections by SoS? There must be a very serious charge/reason for someone to be barred, which is most concerning of the three.
Also this from singulo was posted and are real messages in the discord channel it's from (I checked).
Nervere wrote:Who the fuck says I didn’t? Did you think I didn’t talk to them and just decided to lock it for nothing?
Hell no. I talked to both of them to try and hear what they had to say. I don’t think either of them are lying, but there’s a fuck ton of personal details involved, and this information becomes at-risk when a lynchmob gets riled up.
Fact is that there will be little left to look into 5-6 years after it happened in a since-deleted thread on the imageboard.
Last edited by lntigracy on Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
you are mom is gay
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #482724

elyina wrote:I'm not leaving the community
If you do that then you could, in theory, dispel any statements that you vanished due to not being able to run for headmin according to the lads. All that is left is redemption in the eyes of those who care about this. Likely impossible but still.
elyina wrote:Yeah, mocking gender dysphoria and transgenderism is hilarious, definitely worthy of a hearty laugh.
I don't think he was mocking all of it. At most, it was just directed towards you. Unless there are statements that we do not know of without looking them up or I am fucking blind, the only thing that I believe he has said that could be put in this category is him basically telling you to fuck off. What he said is basically no different than someone going "fuck off, christian/nazi/SJW/admeme/beta/autist/cat-nerd/brony/convict" plus more though.

edit:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:pretending to have a gash.
Alright, I can see why you can say he is mocking it now however I find this to be more of a direct insult personally. I don't think the comment you first replied to him for counts as mocking though.
Last edited by Ayy Lemoh on Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #482726

elyina wrote:Thank you Laz for standing up for me. It's in times like these it becomes evident who you can truly count on.
lol
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
bandit

Post by bandit » #482727

I already singled out that sentence lesser q admin

admin feedback pls
Docprofsmith
Byond Username: Jud1c470r

Post by Docprofsmith » #482729

Far be it from me to point out when an admin is acting unprofessional and pointlessly abrasive but Elyina is really hammering it home.
Spoiler:
Just kidding, I know exactly what that's like because I used to do it all the time
While I wasn't really involved with the community at the time of the original drama I do vaguely remember some when Elyina came back. If any of it is true (and even though he's a grade A asshole, I really doubt Inti would make any of this up) I don't see why they were considered for the role of admin in the first place, especially with an apparently poor track record as one.
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #482731

Docprofsmith wrote:Far be it from me to point out when an admin is acting unprofessional and pointlessly abrasive but Elyina is really hammering it home.
It's just something he's good at.

He goes from playing the innocent "owo I'm cute and nice look at my anime avatar isn't it adorable think of me like that" to absolute asshole to anyone he gets tilted at (like oranges for doing his job) then reverts back to "I'm innocent and the victim here I'm being bullied help me HBL Nervere"

Like when he lies in adminhelps and then it's just "I forgot that part I wouldn't lie"
you are mom is gay
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #482733

A lie by omission is still a lie, he's perjuring fuckwit

You know why the shitmins gave him a second chance? He's just that damn good at ERP, clearly.
lmwevil
Byond Username: Lmwevil

Post by lmwevil » #482737

elyina wrote:especially goes for you squid.
send helpies :((
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #482738

he did more to alienate admins in his post than I managed in all of mine

i've been beaten
you are mom is gay
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #482740

bandit wrote:I already singled out that sentence lesser q admin
i'm not an admin so technically qbmax is the lesser and greater q admin
Limey wrote:its too late.
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #482745

fucc i wish there was evidence
either way this shit flinging contest is entertaining
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #482747

You'll always be an admin in our hearts qbopper
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #482750

Oh also elyina what you said to oranges was unbecoming.

Please don't assume I'm talking about six year old drama I literally do not care about.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #482766

elyina snorts cheese dust
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #482769

my oreo cream tastes a bit like expired milk in my oreos

can oreo cream expire?
► Show Spoiler
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #482773

sticky once again griefs the admin team
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #482792

elyina wrote: Thank you Laz for standing up for me. It's in times like these it becomes evident who you can truly count on.
ur welcome
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #482794

lol i Misread Laz for Ike
obscolene
Byond Username: Obscolene

Post by obscolene » #482800

lntigracy wrote:Image
>habbed
is that a mother fucking hellmoo reference??
[center]sc#4622 | everybodygangstauntilnig.ga (UPDATED FREQUENTLY)[/center]
[03:46:59]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> starts jacking lizard dick. (129,128,2)
[03:47:33]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : OH FUCK IM CHOAKING (129,128,2)
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #482812

gotta say, I never liked crag but being transphobic is a new low for you
Shadowflame909