no

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
MrEousTranger
Byond Username: Mr.EousTranger

Re: So long, and thanks for all the carp.

Post by MrEousTranger » #226927

Bottom post of the previous page:

Timbrewolf wrote:
Kor wrote:
Timbrewolf wrote:Living proof that /tg/ has actually gotten worse over time.
Yeah, back in the good ol days people put their "I'm leaving" rants into video form. No effort from the kids now.

hahaha holy shit Kor you big fucking pussy you lay out a roast like this then move the thread so I wont see it

Bitch move of the year 2016 holy shit
MSO moved it to a new area for preserving quality salt

Did you not reread it?
One person on this planet wrote:Wow you're funny and original Eous
I don't play often but when I do I'm Kyp Astar normally a sec role unless I'm bored and go assistant.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #226928

It's okay to be hurt anon
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #226937

MrEousTranger wrote: Did you not reread it?
Seriously look at this fucking awful mess. The only good thing in this entire thread is that burn.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #226968

Timbrewolf wrote:
Kor wrote:
Yeah, back in the good ol days people put their "I'm leaving" rants into video form. No effort from the kids now.

hahaha holy shit Kor you big fucking pussy you lay out a roast like this then move the thread so I wont see it

kor doesnt sound like the salty one here :roll:
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #227027

Hey when are you going to take that headmin vote url out of your signature Penguin?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #227059

Timbrewolf wrote:
Kor wrote:

Three days and that's the best you could come up with? No wonder crag wins every rap battle.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #227063

Four months and all you could do was remove one badmin?

Next time you win a staff spot ask your girlfriend if you can have your balls back before you take the position. No wonder she has to support you.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #227075

Id hate to be your guys' kid. I hear growing up with two moms can be pretty rough.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #227077

>recycling the shaps roast

I do feel pretty silly about going on hiatus two weeks after the election though.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #227080

Timbrewolf wrote:Four months and all you could do was remove one badmin?

Next time you win a staff spot ask your girlfriend if you can have your balls back before you take the position. No wonder she has to support you.
like 8 admins were forcibly deadmin'd this term (including 2 gamemasters), i know your grasp on reality is tenuous at best but this has been by far one of the bloodiest headmin terms in terms of admins being deadmin'd (not even including all the retirements)
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #227082

It's been so bloody because you three pussies keep getting your periods all over everything
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #227085

The only thing sadder than my headmin term and an0n3's roast quality is shadowdimentio trying to be relevant.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #227088

Well I wouldn't want to outperform you three slackers and quitters
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #227096

tfw you make over a thousand pull requests and get called a slacker by someone who has never done anything but shitpost
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #227101

Timbrewolf wrote:Hey when are you going to take that headmin vote url out of your signature Penguin?
thanks I forgot
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #227109

Kor wrote:tfw you make over a thousand pull requests and get called a slacker by someone who has never done anything but shitpost
I work hard on my shitposts! I WON'T TAKE THIS DEFAMATION!
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #227110

>he has to expend effort to shitpost
Man, you can't even do that properly. Is there anything you're good for?
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #227112

The real question is when is an0n3 going to take out the "/tg/station host" from his signature. Wasn't even a real host, smhtbvqh fam
Shadowlight213
Byond Username: Shadowlight213
Github Username: Shadowlight213

Post by Shadowlight213 » #227114

Shaps wrote: like 8 admins were forcibly deadmin'd this term (including 2 gamemasters)
Which gamemasters got forcibly deadminned? I know that HBL and ausops resigned. I guess loller was deadminned, but who was the other one?
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer

Post by Shaps-cloud » #227121

HBL was sort of a forced vacation so to speak
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #227139

NikNakFlak wrote:The real question is when is an0n3 going to take out the "/tg/station host" from his signature. Wasn't even a real host, smhtbvqh fam
The real question is whether your mom is out on parole yet or if too many people are still willing to pay a dollar to see her in her cage.

You only showed up in this thread because you heard me mention someone having two mom's and thought you might be able to borrow one for a little bit. Fuck up out of here forverer no more mercy for you. I tried to be nice.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #227141

Kor wrote:tfw you make over a thousand pull requests and get called a slacker by someone who has never done anything but shitpost

Getting kinda fiesty there Kor. I'd ask what's gotten into you but I already know it's just your girlfriend's strap-on talking.

Riddle me this: when did making commits to the code become an admin/headmin responsibility?

Shaps congrats on getting rid of a bunch of inactive admins from the list but leaving the door open for them to come back anytime they want if they just ask. What a massacre. You butcher. You tough guy. I remember a time when I nuked that many people just the same, by myself, in a day. What did you do with the other three months and thirty days?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #227144

Why do you act like this?

Are you really so desperate for attention that you have to lash out like a child?
Do you really think that what you're doing is make anybody like you more, Anon?
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #227146

Eat a snickers bar please
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #227150

Holy fuck this thread is the gift that keeps on shitting.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #227157

Can you get married to a thread?
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer

Post by Shaps-cloud » #227158

I'm going to just level with you here cause I've been trying to think of a response to this for a while but this is the best I can do. I'm 19 years old and going through college, plus working a part time job, plus helping produce my uni's newspaper and managing a dozen other things that have been eating up all the time I used to have for games. I became an admin for tgstation because I had a lot of fun with the game and wanted to contribute to the community, and help keep the server fun for future players coming in so that maybe some of them could maybe fall in love with the game the same way I did. Everything I've done has been in pursuit trying to keep the servers a fun place where people can come to enjoy the weird, unique game that is SS13, from how I've handled whatever situations I've dealt with to the people I've trained to succeed me once I'm gone. As far as I'm concerned, I've done a good job of making sure that the admins I've mentored will do their best to keep the spark that draws people in alive, but that's their job to actually follow through on their training and carry the torch for themselves. I've definitely made mistakes, and I've definitely done things that I'd change in a heartbeat if given a chance, but even after the frankly ridiculous amount of time I've poured into this game over the last two years between between playing, mediating and making friends, I don't regret it, and I'm happy to have contributed to the community during my time here.

I'm not going to sit here and justify my every action to someone twice my age throwing insults that wouldn't be out of place coming from the preteens I worked with as a summer camp counselor, because I'm happy with the time I've spent in this community. SS13 is always going to have a special place in my heart, and I'm happy that I can bow out gracefully at the end of my term and not burn every bridge I can on my way out.

Because in the end, if you don't have good memories from something you spent multiple years of your life on, what was the point?
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #227161

I think nobody hugged Anon enough when he was a child. Sad.
Freedom
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #227165

Shaps wrote:I'm going to just level with you here cause I've been trying to think of a response to this for a while but this is the best I can do. I'm 19 years old and going through college, plus working a part time job, plus helping produce my uni's newspaper and managing a dozen other things that have been eating up all the time I used to have for games. I became an admin for tgstation because I had a lot of fun with the game and wanted to contribute to the community, and help keep the server fun for future players coming in so that maybe some of them could maybe fall in love with the game the same way I did. Everything I've done has been in pursuit trying to keep the servers a fun place where people can come to enjoy the weird, unique game that is SS13, from how I've handled whatever situations I've dealt with to the people I've trained to succeed me once I'm gone. As far as I'm concerned, I've done a good job of making sure that the admins I've mentored will do their best to keep the spark that draws people in alive, but that's their job to actually follow through on their training and carry the torch for themselves. I've definitely made mistakes, and I've definitely done things that I'd change in a heartbeat if given a chance, but even after the frankly ridiculous amount of time I've poured into this game over the last two years between between playing, mediating and making friends, I don't regret it, and I'm happy to have contributed to the community during my time here.

I'm not going to sit here and justify my every action to someone twice my age throwing insults that wouldn't be out of place coming from the preteens I worked with as a summer camp counselor, because I'm happy with the time I've spent in this community. SS13 is always going to have a special place in my heart, and I'm happy that I can bow out gracefully at the end of my term and not burn every bridge I can on my way out.

Because in the end, if you don't have good memories from something you spent multiple years of your life on, what was the point?
Wew I roast you hard enough you turn into some kind of Young Life Christian PSA.
Well friend I'll tell ya when you get out in the real world "i was too busy doing other things to work on this, but I feel okay about it anyway" isn't going to get you very far.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #227166

Anon tries to roast so hard to mask his inner sadness about leaving TG and doesn't know how to ask to come back
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #227167

TechnoAlchemist wrote:Why do you act like this?

Are you really so desperate for attention that you have to lash out like a child?
TehPear wrote:I think nobody hugged Anon enough when he was a child. Sad.
Please if anything I said triggers either of you
Put a gun in your mouth and re-read it
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #227169

"No more mercy' = your mom tier insults. An0n3 please.
Shaps responding with a long post, giving an0n3's hardcore shitposting the light of day. Shaps' please.
ITT: This thread turned into an0n3 salty about not being given a snowflake title showing that we all dodged a bullet.
ITT:Salt reserves started out to show what a faggot byosfeer was and how salty he was, but it turned out it was really for an0n3's salt reserves.
TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #227170

Timbrewolf wrote:
TechnoAlchemist wrote:Why do you act like this?

TehPear wrote:I think nobody hugged Anon enough when he was a child. Sad.
Keep going. Your sadness is happiness to others.
Last edited by TehSteveo on Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freedom
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #227171

you are sadness is happiness to others
TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #227172

oranges wrote:you are sadness is happiness to others
Fuck you got me. Blasted citrus.
Freedom
TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #227173

TehPear wrote:
oranges wrote:you are sadness is happiness to others
Fuck you got me. Blasted citrus.
Though truth be told. He is sadness.
Freedom
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #227175

I've genuinely been laughing my ass off all day at this though. For someone who is supposed to encompass sadness I'm having a blast.

Come into the shitpost sub-forum explicitly for shitposting and acts of assholery and cluck your tongue at what a meanie I am.
Yeah. Okay.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #227176

How will anon ever recover?

Also (You) since I like falling for the bait
TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #227177

Timbrewolf wrote:I've genuinely been laughing my ass off all day at this though. For someone who is supposed to encompass sadness I'm having a blast.

Come into the shitpost sub-forum explicitly for shitposting and acts of assholery and cluck your tongue at what a meanie I am.
Yeah. Okay.
I'm starting a prayer circle for you. You will get through this sad pup.
Freedom
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #227178

Timbrewolf wrote:I've genuinely been laughing my ass off all day at this though. For someone who is supposed to encompass sadness I'm having a blast.

Yeah. Okay.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #227179

You should make it a prayer square, so I can find your mom on the corner when I'm sick of listening to you.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #227180

Weak put some effort into it
TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #227181

It's okay to feel sad sometimes.
Freedom
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #227182

Timbrewolf wrote: Wew I roast you hard enough you turn into some kind of Young Life Christian PSA.
Well friend I'll tell ya when you get out in the real world "i was too busy doing other things to work on this, but I feel okay about it anyway" isn't going to get you very far.
Timbrewolf wrote:
Timbrewolf wrote:You should make it a prayer square, so I can find your mom on the corner when I'm sick of listening to you.

Yeah. Okay.
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #227183

Aloraydrel wrote:Weak put some effort into it
I'd say the same to you but you're probably too used to hearing it from your Dad.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #227184

The shed is designated bantz zone and I urge everyone to not allow anything said here to hurt them
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #227185

NikNakFlak wrote:"No more mercy' = your mom tier insults. An0n3 please.
Shaps responding with a long post, giving an0n3's hardcore shitposting the light of day. Shaps' please.
ITT: This thread turned into an0n3 salty about not being given a snowflake title showing that we all dodged a bullet.
ITT:Salt reserves started out to show what a faggot byosfeer was and how salty he was, but it turned out it was really for an0n3's salt reserves.

What the fuck is your mom in jail for anyway?

Is it just bringing you into the world or did she do something else too?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #227186

:T

I'm sorry, but those are just so lame. This isn't middle school anymore. You just made like 3 "mom" insult posts in a row referring to different people. It's embarrassing at this point. This isn't even good shitposting anymore.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #227187

I'm glad you're above "your mom".

Right now I bet there's a prison guard above your mom too.
Last edited by Timbrewolf on Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #227188

Wyzack wrote:The shed is designated bantz zone and I urge everyone to not allow anything said here to hurt them
Banter is friendly ribbing something that happens between friends though, a relative stranger yelling that you're garbage just feels hostile and off.

I was obviously asking for it with my shitposting but I've never felt any sort of good vibes when it's between anon and shaps.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #227189

Kor wrote:
Wyzack wrote:The shed is designated bantz zone and I urge everyone to not allow anything said here to hurt them
Banter is friendly ribbing something that happens between friends though, a relative stranger yelling that you're garbage just feels hostile and off.

I was obviously asking for it with my shitposting but I've never felt any sort of good vibes when it's between anon and shaps.
Speaking of good vibes how many good boy points does your girlfriend give you each day for being her live-in dildo warmer?
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW: