intothewoods
Byond Username: Into_the_woods

[Exavere] antag ban -- requesting headmin review

Post by intothewoods » #582733

BYOND account: Into_the_woods
Character name: always random
Ban type: Server/Role antag ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard, Hivemind Host, Heretic permanently - Sup gamer, the Team happened to notice that you were able to miraciously log onto multiple servers and role for roundstart in them. Then went SSD shortly afterwards. This has been viewed as HEAVY antag rolling, so I'm putting down a Perma-Antag Ban. Come on over to the Forums to tell me what's up with you rolling for roundstart on multiple servers and then going SSD.
Time ban was placed: 2020-12-04 10:36:25
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel

Your side of the story: I was antag banned without being bwoinked or otherwise spoken to. After the ban was already placed (unbeknownst to me), I was warned by an admin (Domitius) and we came to an understanding, as this note indicates.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Because I spoke to an admin and came to an understanding, as the note indicates. That should be sufficient, as opposed to a heavy-handed perma ban.

Last topic was locked by Exavere quite defensively, presumably because any inquiry into his activity would reveal his petulant and angry behavior. Requesting that a headmin reviews this unfair and overturned ban that was given out secretly by an apparently very emotional admin
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: [Exavere] antag ban -- requesting headmin review

Post by Timonk » #582735

Domitius wrote:My intention was not to step on Exa's toes and I honestly just missed the antag ban that they placed for this purpose which I apologize for. Exavere will have full authority going further with this ban appeal.
TWATICUS
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Twaticus

Post by TWATICUS » #582736

hey buddy i think you got the wrong door. admin complaints is 2 blocks down

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=23
ImageImageImage
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #582738

As antag rolling brings you across all the servers it's not any admins duty to chase you down to whatever server you're currently rolling in. Exavere had little choice but to place the ban down to get your attention to bring you to the table.

Despite your incessant harassment in private messages to myself and various members of the team coupled with your intentional breaking of naming policy they pushed to give you another chance to shape up which I suggest you do not waste. Exavere's conduct in addressing this issue was more than fair.

If you wish I am more than willing to look over the ban that they lifted to see if another solution is more satisfactory for you.